Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 8)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Shova,...how are you??? No need to watch today's episode but do watch the SBB segment. It is very very cute and we are hoping we will get to see it tomorrow..

please post the SBS segment link here guys.. I am not able to find it. thanks..and I am going to skip the epi too. but praying for tomorrow.
Here you go -

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570084

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Hi Shova,...how are you??? No need to watch today's episode but do watch the SBB segment. It is very very cute and we are hoping we will get to see it tomorrow..

I am good darling, how r u?? Lolz i have allready started watching the beginning and man i cant continue, but hey we got our answers to the question we were asking eirlier, that divya and sid do sleep on the same bed lolz. anyways im gonna stop watching it half way when i gather the strength will continue later. And i have watched the sbb segment a million times now, man isnt it soooooooo good.
Yep i am also hoping we see that 2morrow, need some happiness as todays epi was just urggg......
Yaar SBB segment was so cute. I hope thry do show it tomorrow as it seem like it was still morning. And i hope Viren makes her agree to go on a date with him. Dying to cthem going out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by qse6

I am good darling, how r u?? Lolz i have allready started watching the beginning and man i cant continue, but hey we got our answers to the question we were asking eirlier, that divya and sid do sleep on the same bed lolz. anyways im gonna stop watching it half way when i gather the strength will continue later. And i have watched the sbb segment a million times now, man isnt it soooooooo good.
Yep i am also hoping we see that 2morrow, need some happiness as todays epi was just urggg......
Yaar SBB segment was so cute. I hope thry do show it tomorrow as it seem like it was still morning. And i hope Viren makes her agree to go on a date with him. Dying to cthem going out.

I am keep watching that segment since morning to forget those three witches torture from today's episode. I hope they show that scene tomorrow. Because DD is going to be back tomorrow and before CC starts her dirty work, I want to see NivRen having good time. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Viren will take her on date if he can flirt in front of lots of guests he can also take her to date. Tomorrow both will go to date aur vase bhi NivRen thori der ke liye 24/7 survillence se bach jayenge. Voh ghar par reh kar bhi kya ukhar lenge Chanchal ne jo karna hai vo to karegi hi na to behtar hai dono thori der uske kaale saaye se dur rahe. Dhamake tho hone hi hai. Ab Sid ko bhi kuch karne ka mauka milna chahiye ab use apni dormancy se bahar aajana chahiye. Aur Viren babu romance ke illawa thora sa dhyan apni Mateshawari ki harkato par bhi daal lijiye.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoanjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar I was just watching yesterday's episode and I noticed one more thing when VD asked both DD and Nivi to feed their husband. Nivis was'nt hesitatnt at all. Infact as soon as VD said that she went right away towards her thali to get the bite for Viren.
Mrs.Dhurgatna, its because she knew he didn't eat anything from morning wanted to feed him pretty fast. So sweet na!!!!

shana_83celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Ketty dear, I had something to tell you for so long I keep forgetting it. You are not emotional fool we are in the same league that is the reason we are here right?
Ok, see again off topic hogayi. I think its you who wrote that we have to use a 1000times worst spell than AV for the Evil Witch right? when I was reading I thought maybe we can call 100 Dementors and ask them to suck her soul out as she does not know the patronus spell but alas I realised she doesn't even have a soul what will they suck out of her. But then we can use the obliviate spell and make her mental just like Prof.Lockhart and send her to the hospital. Woh tho kahi ki nahi rahjayegi. What say? Then our NivRen and Sid-Divya and everyone in the family can live happily ever after.

Milee, so true dementors won't do anything to that witch she have sold her soul long ago to get the extra brain and extra set of eyes, to plot and surveillance 24/7. Well  I also thought of Obliviate spell lots of time to make her mental. It will be perfect punishment for her. Forget about remembering Nivi, she won't even remember who she is. LOL  Oh how I wish I can do that. Day Dreaming It won't only make DivSid and NIvRen's life easier, it will do a lot good to us too, especially you, she won't haunt you in your sleep. LOL
Oh thanks dear for remembering me, see with NivRen happiness I completely forgot about me.LOL

shana_83celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys..how r u ?? i am still @ work which sucks but I will be home in 1 hr...yay..but whats the point..today i am not going to watch the epi..

i just dont want to see..nivi crying n all torture as said by u'll.

did anyone see if Nivi was wearing Viren's bracelet or no??
Simran, no Nivi is not wearing the bracelet. You can see it clearly if you notice her hands closely  in the SBB segment. She only has the bangles matching her saree on both the hands. Cry

shana_83milee1014zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Ketty dear, I had something to tell you for so long I keep forgetting it. You are not emotional fool we are in the same league that is the reason we are here right?
Ok, see again off topic hogayi. I think its you who wrote that we have to use a 1000times worst spell than AV for the Evil Witch right? when I was reading I thought maybe we can call 100 Dementors and ask them to suck her soul out as she does not know the patronus spell but alas I realised she doesn't even have a soul what will they suck out of her. But then we can use the obliviate spell and make her mental just like Prof.Lockhart and send her to the hospital. Woh tho kahi ki nahi rahjayegi. What say? Then our NivRen and Sid-Divya and everyone in the family can live happily ever after.

I think the best curse is .. the tongue tying one that moody placed on snape.. so when ever she tries to plot her tongue is tied hehe
Suchi, we have to use that curse when she starts to taunt Nivi. Best one but with this her mind still works right? and she can make her JOru ka gulam work on her plans that is the reason we need to use obliviate completely make her lunatic.LOL
Maybe we all should pitch in and send Nivi to get trained by HermoineWink

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top