Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 78)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Sanju!!!!!!!! I soooo hope you r rite, i want it to be real as well.gosh kinshuk did look soo dashing and neha oh my she looked beyond beautiful . I mean nivi has seemed to be blooming day by day. Their dance was sooo awsome, funny how a segment just lifts all our anger and sadness we held eirlier this morning and now look at us we are getting crazy just watching the segments over and over again.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
shova i hope it is...lol kal viren se gussa the aaj sab drooling on ma hottie Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls ? what is going on ? what segments are u talking about ? there is no post on the forum ?Shocked
navs nivren ka itna romantic scene aane waala hai next week...
My kinny the killer in white and nivi in a mustard colored saree...both out ona  date Embarrassed and I think we have a sogn seq aswell Day Dreaming *sanju goes hyper again*
Sanju ur not the only one going hyper, i am like going full on crazy im like lauging and jumping up and down and keep on watching it over and over again. man what is gonna become of us over the weeken??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingKinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Sanju we all r in the dreamland rite now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingKinSanj

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Sanju!!!!!!!! I soooo hope you r rite, i want it to be real as well.gosh kinshuk did look soo dashing and neha oh my she looked beyond beautiful . I mean nivi has seemed to be blooming day by day. Their dance was sooo awsome, funny how a segment just lifts all our anger and sadness we held eirlier this morning and now look at us we are getting crazy just watching the segments over and over again.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
shova i hope it is...lol kal viren se gussa the aaj sab drooling on ma hottie Embarrassed LOL

ahahaha i know viren surely knows how to get rid of our anger. Yep i am full on drooling on him. actually the whole segment is worth drooling over. sooo goood.

simran728zarmeenoKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
lol he is viren after all...no one can get angry on him..he gives that one look and we all lose our control and go gaga over him.... *sigh*
dats it poonam can do tuesdays epi if we r getting this date seq on monday ROFL

NivRenDeewanisimran728XSilentWishesX

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Shova what we always do keep on watching SBS/SBB segments again and again. But I've already watched the segments like 7 times and over the weekand I don't know how many more times I'm gonna watch

Shit guys this is like the best present ever. I know zarmeen i also watched it soo many times now and i think we all nivren fan will go in the ginus book of records for watching the segment beyond anyones limit. Big smile
u think its dream seq, mabye but like sanju said i want it to be real. but why is nivi saying friendship???????
yaar Nivi will not express her love so easily. Something big has to happen for her to say those 3 magical words to Viren.
ya i know just got a bit too hopefullBig smile Anyways but for viren this is just heven rite??? just them spending quality time together is enough for viren and then this song seq ( even if it might be dream) wow it is the best day for viren, so happy for him. I am praying now our 24hr survallance witch (CC) isnt anywhere around them

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Yaar Shova what we always do keep on watching SBS/SBB segments again and again. But I've already watched the segments like 7 times and over the weekand I don't know how many more times I'm gonna watch

Shit guys this is like the best present ever. I know zarmeen i also watched it soo many times now and i think we all nivren fan will go in the ginus book of records for watching the segment beyond anyones limit. Big smile
u think its dream seq, mabye but like sanju said i want it to be real. but why is nivi saying friendship???????
yaar Nivi will not express her love so easily. Something big has to happen for her to say those 3 magical words to Viren.
ya i know just got a bit too hopefullBig smile Anyways but for viren this is just heven rite??? just them spending quality time together is enough for viren and then this song seq ( even if it might be dream) wow it is the best day for viren, so happy for him. I am praying now our 24hr survallance witch (CC) isnt anywhere around them
No I don't think so that CC will be there coz it is the night time and she does go to sleep thank god coz if u remember the terrace night fro nivren and even the 1st date of S. and Nivi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
bechare NivRen shaadi shuda hoke bhi cc se chup chup kar date pe jaana pad raha hai unhe ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoXSilentWishesX

Go to top