Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 74)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hi Zarmeen, how are you?? so glad to see you online.

yeah we all are thinking same ..why did Nivi come home with Sid alone when just this morning she knows what happened.

and then during the day she was avoiding him but again she lost the point and gave in?? 

the only reason could be to move story forward. this will push DD to the brink and she will confront in today's episode.

what say?
Thanks Simran I'm feeling muhc better.

I agree with u and I believe that whatever is happening these days is illogical but probably required to move story forward coz even if u c CC's plans they do not make any sense at all. And as I said earlier that CC is not smart it is DD who is so dumb but they could have come up with a solid thing for DD to suspect Sid and Nivi's relationship.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewaniScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

yeah we all are thinking same ..why did Nivi come home with Sid alone when just this morning she knows what happened.

and then during the day she was avoiding him but again she lost the point and gave in?? 

the only reason could be to move story forward. this will push DD to the brink and she will confront in today's episode.

what say?

I agree with u and I believe that whatever is happening these days is illogical but probably required to move story forward coz even if u c CC's plans they do not make any sense at all. And as I said earlier that CC is not smart it is DD who is so dumb but they could have come up with a solid thing for DD to suspect Sid and Nivi's relationship.

yea true..all this start DD fining out that Nivren sleep in sep bed and with a BF scene which was stupid.. then she builts onto in after sherwani thing...like you said all these are too small to raise such a big doubt. well i am glad there is doubt and I hope it ends today with DD confronting S and all comes out without anyone getting hurt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
hey guys..
whts happening? I am @ work and am not meant to be here but wht to do.,..couldn't help myself...lol!
will be finishing work in an hr..thank the lord! LOL
then i shall join in ur convo =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

what say?

yea true..all this start DD fining out that Nivren sleep in sep bed and with a BF scene which was stupid.. then she builts onto in after sherwani thing...like you said all these are too small to raise such a big doubt. well i am glad there is doubt and I hope it ends today with DD confronting S and all comes out without anyone getting hurt.

IThat is if she confronts S. coz at the end it's always Nivi who has to listen to everything. I will not say poor Nivi coz she likes to bring these things on herself as she just needs to confront DD for once that y does'nt she goes and aks her hubby instead of giving her explaiantion coz Nivi should know by now that definitely her explainations r not working in case of DD.

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
yea zarmeen.. that is true.. Nivi does not realize that she is bringing stuff on herself..but in this case she should have today. bcos HL slapped her and DD accused her outright.

there will be confrontation for sure...question is who will DD ask?? 

and you think it will be Nivi?? oh god. then i dont think truth will come out. Maybe DD will confront Nivi and Sid will hear them and jump in. Hopefully.

zarmeenoScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged

yea zarmeen.. that is true.. Nivi does not realize that she is bringing stuff on herself..but in this case she should have today. bcos HL slapped her and DD accused her outright.

and you think it will be Nivi?? oh god. then i dont think truth will come out. Maybe DD will confront Nivi and Sid will hear them and jump in. Hopefully.
Don't u think that she will confront Nivi coz if u think fo that KC night and told HL, HL went and rigt away slapped Nivi y did not she do the same thing to Ss. coz they know they cant do it to him and it is only Nivi who will ake their insult so easily so that can say anything to her at anytime and the only thing she'll do is t beg her to believe her that she is innocent.

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Don't u think that she will confront Nivi coz if u think fo that KC night and told HL, HL went and rigt away slapped Nivi y did not she do the same thing to Ss. coz they know they cant do it to him and it is only Nivi who will ake their insult so easily so that can say anything to her at anytime and the only thing she'll do is t beg her to believe her that she is innocent.

well if thats the case then when DD confronts Nivi ..sid should walk in and thats how it should be revealed. Bcos the truth coming from Nivi will have effect...DD will not buy it. she has to hear the whole thing from Sid's mouth and also about their future plans which only he can tell her. like he told her today.

zarmeenoScintillating

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
it is a wise movement on nivi's side that she is avoiding sid............yesterday while she was praying sid came there but nivi avoided him and went away..............  and i am sure she will keep her away from him ............... in the precap it was shown sid dropping nivi at the house............i think it is because ,something might have happened which leaves nivi with no other options...........we will wait and see what it is.......... the truth is that only nivi's character can be trusted nowadays......so it is better to go with her thinking..........

Go to top