Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 73)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by simran728

does VD ever leave the house?? i have never seen her go out anywhere...

did you'll notice today S held DD hand when he was talking to her..thats a big step for him..but when things will come out he will move 10 steps back.
Simran, that is the reason I am saying that Divya shouldn't create any hungama how CC wants her to do. She can handle the situation properly by confronting Sid privately in their room. That way if the truth comes out it will be a new beginning for both of them with trust and respect as foundation in their married life.

yea if CT is really serious about them moving them forward then you are right.
she will confront in private..

but knowing DD she will not..she would want Nivi in front too. bcos she would want to know both sides of the story. but if any other members will be involved then there will be a big mess..

S will be embarrassed and hurt big time if it is done openly. so hope not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Right asya agree with you actually after that article we are analysing every minute detail and waiting for something to happen.
But seriously connection of every scene seems to lost now. True Simi something more is required other than CC doing all these things and becoming lead of the show. Only she and MP (Who ever it is) are using their brains. Bhupat knows how CC works the way he said her off but still is of not much use as even he is not able to understand the moves of Chanchal. YD become a silent invisible not seen to do anything, JW is lost no I don't want to see them more but still. Nothing meaningful is happening just because this rift track or Mystery track.

@Rach: I think RS is killing time and waiting for the year to end b/c he's saving the real dhamaka for 2011. If you remember the article that created such a stir amongst us, KM said that RS told him not to look at what Viren does in 2010, but what Viren does in 2011 this way KM will reveal  DKP's new hero. So till then nothing meaningful will happen except for these "lame" incidents by the MP, CC's plotting, DD's jealousy, Viren's disappearing acts that will cast suspicion on him, and Sid being in the wrong place at the wrong time, which will cast suspicion on him too.

Edited by asyadada - 23 December 2010 at 10:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
This disappearing act by Viren is worse than the last one. At least in that she was at home. Here in the middle of nowhere!!!! How could he???Angry Was disappointed with Bhupat too and no words for DD

zarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
guys do u think nivi will wait for viren n then leave when he tells her to go home since it will take time or not wait when forced by sid??

wat is ur gut feeling.??
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hello guys. Sorry there was problem with internet so could not come online.

Anju wonderful analysis as always.

Yaar CC is the lead of the show. We do get episode withoout Viren, we do get episode without S. but we do not get the episode without CC and her evil smirk.

Yaar the explaination of Viren leaving Nivi is the same the Nivi coming home with S. to get the story moving. Viren left Nivi and Nivi coming home alone with S. despite knowing that her sis cannot even tolerate her anywhere Nivi still she manages to come home with S. even if viren does give her the permission still she would have not come with S. coz it's the same morning she got slap ffrom HL for nothing and they both accused her of having relation with S. And if Viren would have not left Nivi over there S. would have not stopped. so all these things r linked coz just like u guys r upset with Viren I'm upset with Nivi for coming home with S.

And honestly Viren being a MP I'm 1000%sure that he is not the MP. Y would he destroy his own bike yaar . Honestly I don't know y we always end up suspecting him. On one hand we r saying that he is obssessively in love with Nivi and on the otherhand all these acts of MP r somewhere also life threatening ofr Nivi so for me he is definitely not MP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Another thing I would like to pointout that in today scene as well y do I feel that the MP is not Viren coz if u look at the 1st nivren bike scene where he is asking herto come on date with him he ran behind her from the left side of the driveway and MP was coming out from the right side of driveway.

Another thing if he is obssessively in love with Nivi y would he throw away the chance of spending time with her by destroying his own bike.

Edited by zarmeeno - 23 December 2010 at 11:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Zarmeen, how are you?? so glad to see you online.

yeah we all are thinking same ..why did Nivi come home with Sid alone when just this morning she knows what happened.

and then during the day she was avoiding him but again she lost the point and gave in?? 

the only reason could be to move story forward. this will push DD to the brink and she will confront in today's episode.

what say?

zarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
zarmeen.. do you feel DD will confront Sid this time?? and if so will she do in private or in front of everyone??

Go to top