Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 72)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
does VD ever leave the house?? i have never seen her go out anywhere...

did you'll notice today S held DD hand when he was talking to her..thats a big step for him..but when things will come out he will move 10 steps back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillatingzarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Simran, story will move forward and yes, you are right that Viren is just not for romance. He has a different role to play and we will see tht pretty soon but first CT's need to clear out the mess with Nivi-Sid past. Atleast they can close one chapter.

And regards with why he left her in a deserted area. You see he genuinely said all those things that she will be tired and don't know how much he needs to walk to find a mechanic. But in his concern for her health adn stamina he completely forgot that somebody can misbehave with his wife in that deserted area. But if we kind of look into every minute details we will never enjoy the show. I know its kind of silly and stupid but we have to ignore somethings. for example in the KC scenes from which angle Viren looks like Sid but still Divya thought it is Sid on the terrace. And the day NivRen's room got trashed even Sid saw that but he never told anyone, he didn't even asked Nivi later did you find out who did that mess.
So What I am saying is ignore such things enjoy what you can enjoy and everything will be cleared once we get to the final of the track. Sorry if I hurt your feeling and thoughts but just wanted to share.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Right asya agree with you actually after that article we are analysing every minute detail and waiting for something to happen.
But seriously connection of every scene seems to lost now. True Simi something more is required other than CC doing all these things and becoming lead of the show. Only she and MP (Who ever it is) are using their brains. Bhupat knows how CC works the way he said her off but still is of not much use as even he is not able to understand the moves of Chanchal. YD become a silent invisible not seen to do anything, JW is lost no I don't want to see them more but still. Nothing meaningful is happening just because this rift track or Mystery track.

yea i know..they have so many good characters but do not use them...like you said only CC is becoming a main lead and running everyones lives...

I feel instead of CC it should be Viren who should be in every scene trying to analyze and be alert..he needs to around everyone and see what they are doing?? i mean he needs to catch up right with all past history..

Viren could have approached NT and ask her to help him understand history and what happened.

he can say he wants to help Nivi and Keshav  but they are not showing any meaningful scenes..

with the rate at like this ..the truth will take forever and everything else will take a century.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

does VD ever leave the house?? i have never seen her go out anywhere...

did you'll notice today S held DD hand when he was talking to her..thats a big step for him..but when things will come out he will move 10 steps back.
Simran, that is the reason I am saying that Divya shouldn't create any hungama how CC wants her to do. She can handle the situation properly by confronting Sid privately in their room. That way if the truth comes out it will be a new beginning for both of them with trust and respect as foundation in their married life.

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Millie you are right they have created so many tracks simultaneously that its really confusing to follow one. I really wish till next week atleast they clear the mess of sister rift track and then can move further other track at least DivSid story to track par aaye.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Ok girls, I am off Good Night/Morning and see you all tomorrow. I do hope something good happens tomorrow and episode ends on a good note because its holiday season and we don't want our moods to go off. If it ends on good note Suchi will be in a good mood and will write scenes for us.

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Millie you are right they have created so many tracks simultaneously that its really confusing to follow one. I really wish till next week atleast they clear the mess of sister rift track and then can move further other track at least DivSid story to track par aaye.
Hoping for the same Rachu, this rift needs to end and it will end only and only Sid-Nivi truth comes out and that way CT's can close that chapter forever.

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Simran, story will move forward and yes, you are right that Viren is just not for romance. He has a different role to play and we will see tht pretty soon but first CT's need to clear out the mess with Nivi-Sid past. Atleast they can close one chapter.

And regards with why he left her in a deserted area. You see he genuinely said all those things that she will be tired and don't know how much he needs to walk to find a mechanic. But in his concern for her health adn stamina he completely forgot that somebody can misbehave with his wife in that deserted area. But if we kind of look into every minute details we will never enjoy the show. I know its kind of silly and stupid but we have to ignore somethings. for example in the KC scenes from which angle Viren looks like Sid but still Divya thought it is Sid on the terrace. And the day NivRen's room got trashed even Sid saw that but he never told anyone, he didn't even asked Nivi later did you find out who did that mess.
So What I am saying is ignore such things enjoy what you can enjoy and everything will be cleared once we get to the final of the track. Sorry if I hurt your feeling and thoughts but just wanted to share.

milee..no you did not hurt my feelings..thanks for your explanation..i really love your point of view and believe me it helps me to understand lot of things ..

thanks for caring to reply

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top