Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 71)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Rachu, I think the next coming track will be Keshav's justice. The looks of it is showing the direction is going tht way. Today they showed how much Keshav is struggling for financial support, he used money from his office (meaning he returned Sood's money)
Chanchal's evilness is going beyond wild now and it needs to be stopped and it can happen only and only when Keshav's innocence is proved.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Girls, I don't think the MP is Vandana. She is really sweet and she came from the same background as Nivi. She has no ill feelings towards anyone, she doesn't even have any hatred towards CC & YD who treat her like a garbage then how can she hate Nivi who always wants everyone's happiness. Right now she is the only mother figure and an adult who everyone can look up to all the four younger one's I mean.

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Girls, I don't think the MP is Vandana. She is really sweet and she came from the same background as Nivi. She has no ill feelings towards anyone, she doesn't even have any hatred towards CC & YD who treat her like a garbage then how can she hate Nivi who always wants everyone's happiness. Right now she is the only mother figure and an adult who everyone can look up to all the four younger one's I mean.

yea even i am sure its not VD. otherwise i feel by now she would have known who killed Bhupat. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

MP cannot be CC bcos when Sid, Nivi and Viren were away she was plotting pendant scene. 

plus did you'll notice when Viren checked the fuel pipe he said someone has cut it?? why would he think someone has cut it purposely?? why did he not think or say that fuel pipe broke?? just to confuse us?

@Simran: If you remember Viren had cleaned and worked on his bike that morning, so if everything was okay then, then of course he will assume someone tampered with his bike. At least that's what I would think if it were me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by milee1014

MP cannot be CC bcos when Sid, Nivi and Viren were away she was plotting pendant scene. 

plus did you'll notice when Viren checked the fuel pipe he said someone has cut it?? why would he think someone has cut it purposely?? why did he not think or say that fuel pipe broke?? just to confuse us?
Simran, cut him a slack dear. You can figure it out when its cut or its broke. And if you notice it did look like cut because if it broken it will be uneven. Got my point

I think all of us going gaga over who the mystery person and we are looking into minute details under electronic microscope.LOL
But millie if you listen the way he talked to Nivi about cut pipe or petrol get finished it really looked like he already knew it directly checked the fuel pipe and raising the suspicion on him

If you guys notice that scene again Viren looks down at the panel and looks at the fuel gage. The fuel gage would of course tell him that there is no petrol in the bike so that's why he looked at the fuel pipe. So I don't think there is anything suspicious about his actions other than we are purposefully THINKING AND WANTING them to be b/c of that article that appeared. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

anju thanks for the such nice analysis. we have been discussing this for hrs now and very tired of every character..these CTs are making them do anything and everything...before Viren could sense so much from everyone around him..like when Sid was around or if CC or YD are saying something to Nivi..now he is in different world and think everthing is ok at home. he needs to come back to his senses and help Nivi.
Actually when Viren entered the show he was shown to be very intelligent, shrewd and astute person who knows what is going around, who was shown to be concerned about everyone in the family and who can see when anyone in the family is upset or happy, who could sense everything we started expecting so much from Viren as he will make everything allright in Nivi's life will bring Keshav's justice, will sort every problem in Nivi's life and when he is not doing so much for her and suddenly after wedding he started flirting and forgot everything. He is not seems to using his mind or he is been obsessed lover who is behind all this so no need to use brain

Sometime I really feel story is moving in a very wierd way and everything has lost connection with each other since Viren's entry specially after wedding of NivRen and this mystery track has actually left every scene hanging like cliff. Sometime I really feels fed up of all these happening in the serial.

they didnt bring this character Viren into the picture just to make a love story right?? I mean he has to have some more meaning..

and I agree the whole Keshav is being dragged. no one really cares about exposing the right people. how do you know JW is not doing anything in the office even right now??

plus bcos of the stupid promise Nivi cannot visit NT. see Viren should have broken her promise that time when he had the chance at the hospital. atleast we would have got some good scenes. 

nothing is working with any character other than CC. only her plans are moving forward. only she is changing her path as ppl change. 

Viren needs to something other than flirt..now it is getting too much and even though i love them ..i feel the need to move forward. 

milee1014ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

@Simran: If you remember Viren had cleaned and worked on his bike that morning, so if everything was okay then, then of course he will assume someone tampered with his bike. At least that's what I would think if it were me.

if that is the case then why would he leave alone there?? wouldnt he think that same person will come or can hurt nivi alone ...it means either viren knows something or is not thinking ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Right asya agree with you actually after that article we are analysing every minute detail and waiting for something to happen.
But seriously connection of every scene seems to lost now. True Simi something more is required other than CC doing all these things and becoming lead of the show. Only she and MP (Who ever it is) are using their brains. Bhupat knows how CC works the way he said her off but still is of not much use as even he is not able to understand the moves of Chanchal. YD become a silent invisible not seen to do anything, JW is lost no I don't want to see them more but still. Nothing meaningful is happening just because this rift track or Mystery track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top