Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Oh good lord!!! So many pages filled in 1 day...this is faster than the speed of light..What are we going to do? Anyways, girls ..what are you all discussing? I was very busy today and could not write much and I have no energy to browse through so many pages...
Did anybody write any analysis - Milee, Navz, Zarmeen, Rachu???
Kisi ne mujhe miss kiya ya nahin ya sab busy the aaj ka episode discuss karne mein???
Chalo, I am done feeding my younger daughter and hubby and elder one are out shopping so I am here....I saw the episode and here are my thoughts:-
1) The beginning scene - The only good thing was Nivi giving peace of mind to her chachi. She spoke and that too without any darr and without any support from anybody. Viren's company and his attitude are having little effect on Nivi which is good. This is what we all want that she should speak up and there is no harm in showing others their place. I do not want to talk about HL and DD. They are cruel people.
2) Oh boy!!! look how CC is waiting to find out what happened between both the sisters.. Aisa lag raha tha jaise ki abhi heart attack aa jayega kyonki uska blood pressure itna bara hua tha... I wish aisa ho jaye...And comes the savior VD. She is such a calm and cool personality ki dekh kar dil ko thandak mil jati hai. She is a motherly figure and bahut mature, thari hui hain. Nivedita showed maturity and told why Divya went there and DD got the ishara that no need to tell the truth. For me CC does not exist now... I totally ignored her ranting. Paagal log and kutte bhonkte rahte hain and she is one of them or maybe both.
3) Interaction between Sid-Divya - It was good to see that Sid is trying and he apologized and asked for one more chance to start fresh. But did you all notice that he stopped short of taking NIvedita's name when he said "mein kitna pareshaan ho gaya tha aur kitna dhoonda tumhe maine aur" and he did not take Nivedita's name here.. He stopped for few sec and then continued ki " mein kal raat late aaya etc". I think he realized that if he takes her name it will cause issue. I am sure he is feeling that DD is little jealous.... But then I think I prove myself wrong as he said Nivedita suggested that you like diamonds. He saw how DD's face became. And then Nivi standing infront of Krishna and asking for help. Vola, we see Sid behind....This is so symbolic - Sid will be the one helping her in getting DD issue fixed. But the way she ignored him was not nice. Just because of DD, why is she giving up everything that she loved/liked??? Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi Nivi is hell bent on doing things for DD. I don't get it. Nivi left her family, her love and now I think she is trying to give up her friendship too with Sid. That is what I think. From now on she is going to ignore Sid and be totally indifferent to him. Sid saw the difference and was puzzled that what happened to NIvedita.
I really hope that he tells the truth to DD so that this rift could end. Otherwise it is so difficult to stay in the same house where you come face to face with same people all the time.
4) Cutie NiVren bike cleaning scene - This was so cute. Nivi Viren are damn cute and they both did justice to the scene. Viren as usual naughty, flirty, romantic and Nivi reciprocated all his tricks with cute, annoyed smile. What a difference man... She was not at all shy and was replying back to him with confidence and naughtiness. Viren really brings out best in her and he was enjoying it. I loved the part when accidently water from pipe spills on Viren's and I am sure that gave him the idea of doing the same to Nivi that is why he called "NIvedita" and then splash...Nivi looked so cute in this angry and wet mode. Sid was standing on the terrace and looking at them, their naughtiness. He liked it and was happy for them but I also saw a hint of sadness in his eyes for a moment (right before the water splash thing when he went inside) as if he is missing his friendship with Nivi. As just before this part only Nivi gave a very not so friendly reply to him. So, I think he is happy for NiVren but little sad too to lose that upper hand or friendship with Nivi. It is not easy to forget your first love and that too when it is with your best friend. He is a gentleman and left husband wife alone when things took a romantic mode.
I was laughing like crazy when Viren said "nahin tum nahin, Sareena aunty ko date pe le jayun"... he enacted it so well.
5) Dadaji room scene - Viren like a little kid is begging Nivi to come with him..please please with cherry on top...please come with me... And madam is all acting pricey. And Sid catches Viren and his antics..and was in all smiles seeing his brother doing all that nautanki. But see how Nivi looked at Sid??
I liked this whole conversation where Sid like a nice elder brother is trying to convince grandpa to give chance to Viren. Dadaji thinks that Viren is childish and it is correct - he has only seen him acting like that but he should not forget that it is only Viren who stood by the side of his wife and told everyone that he is not leaving Nivi and if Nivi does not stay he will not stay. So that speaks volume about Viren and his maturity. But maybe it is different as this is business... And for business you definitely need experience. And see how our Viren answered, same way Nivi explained him and he understood and said the same to dadaji. Good work Viren, keep it up. You will learn a lot from your lovely wife and she will be your sangini, your support system all through. Viren has a determined look on his face that dadaji has given me a chance and I will prove myself. The words that he said to Sid in the hospital were ringing in my ears at this moment "kuch karne ka mauka dadaji ne tumhe diya hai mujhe nahin". And see now he has got a chance and I am sure he will prove himself.
6) Here comes the bike ride and the date which never happened due to the mystery track. But I am sorry to say, I did not like how Viren behaved here. It was very childish and immaturish. How can he just leave Nivi alone in such a sunsaan jagah and go to get mechanic? He is the one who never leaves her side and now he had the best chance but he just gave away...And the way he was talking "arey petrol khatam ho gaya." it sounded very artificial, it was not Viren like. I think Kinshuk did not do a good job here enacting this part. I understand he knows bike and stuff but his voice was not good and it did not sound genuine. This is my view, sorry if I hurt somebody..
And without thinking and stopping he just goes..COme on man you are here with your wife and how can you leave her alone? You were the one who saved her from goons, what if some goons come when you are not there? What will she do? Arey when she is saying ki I will come with you, why not take her? Even if she gets tired so what...better to be safe than sorry.
And suddenly Sid appears. Nivi does not hear any car approaching??? And Sid places his hand on Nivi's shoulder and she is shit scared. I am sure Nivi is not comfortable and she is doubting him but hey this is how it is. I liked how he said "mein tumhe yahan akela chor ke nahin ja raha"... Viren should have thought that, not Sid. Nivi was good that I will not leave Viren alone and I will wait.
The precap shows the fodder for rift track. I am not going to talk about CC and her scheming with pendant...DD can you not ask her what was she doing in Nivi's room when she is not there? And if you found pendant there ask Nivi as it was in her room, why come to me? And as soon as you found pendant, you asked the jeweller before asking Nivi? It could be Nivi's... But no, she will not use her brain as she has no brain...
I am little upset with Viren today but I guess CTs have a reason to show him like that..His disappearing acts...I am not hopeful of him coming tomorrow.. SO it is going to be DD and NIvi confrontation..Now that Sid is home too he should listen to his wife's ranting and blast her off...It is going to end at a very delicate moment and we all will be scratching our head the whole weekend..
But no worries we have Suchi's holiday and weekend retreats to read..
Sorry for this long post, I had to write my thoughts... Please comment.. I will now go and read all the pages..