Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 69)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
reading everyone said here , it just makes me think wow!!! because u all write so well and makes so many good points.
so everyone GOOD JOB!!!
  I was just watching bidaai yesterday, so i don't know why i think it is going to be vandana 
 i don't know why? 
 but if i remember correct that they makes us wait who killed the dadjii and why was alekh like that 
so we never thought that was choti maa 
  that's why i think that way yaar .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25509

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
No way tammy I don't want it to be Vandana as she is only the sane person in the whole house Chanchal is dragon who always plans evil against people. Now if they make Vandana culprit it will mean both BS son married to negative character. No this shouldn't happen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

No way tammy I don't want it to be Vandana as she is only the sane person in the whole house Chanchal is dragon who always plans evil against people. Now if they make Vandana culprit it will mean both BS son married to negative character. No this shouldn't happen.
  i don't know yaar 
 why i am thinking that way and i really don't want that to happen. i know she is nicest and really have been positive the whole serial 
 but still...... 
  i agree with u and i understand whby u are not agree with me
  and i am Ayesha. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Hey girls good morning !
Well sometimes i feel like chanchal is beahaving like this only for Viren's happinessLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25509

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Ya Ayesha even VD has a chance but I don't want her to be stalker and I even don't want Viren to be stalker reason Viren is known as JAAL son no one actually trust him neither his family nor Sharma family other than Nivi and NT dadi. If he turns out to be stalker than 2 person's Nivi and NT dadi will be proved wrong in having faith in him and other who were actually doubting him because he is JAAL son will be true in their judgement. He has never got any support of family from childhood and will not get support after he is proved behind these incidents.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010zarmeenoXSilentWishesX

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ya Ayesha even VD has a chance but I don't want her to be stalker and I even don't want Viren to be stalker reason Viren is known as JAAL son no one actually trust him neither his family nor Sharma family other than Nivi and NT dadi. If he turns out to be stalker than 2 person's Nivi and NT dadi will be proved wrong in having faith in him and other who were actually doubting him because he is JAAL son will be true in their judgement. He has never got any support of family from childhood and will not get support after he is proved behind these incidents.
  me too , i agree with u too yaar and especially vrien i don't want him to be the stalker because he is so sweet and love the way he is now .
and i think that u are right about judgment part yaar 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25509

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey girls good morning !
Well sometimes i feel like chanchal is beahaving like this only for Viren's happinessLOL
Hey Nish how are you sweety I don't get what are you speaking about chanchal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey girls good morning !
Well sometimes i feel like chanchal is beahaving like this only for Viren's happinessLOL
Hey Nish how are you sweety I don't get what are you speaking about chanchal

I m good di and u?
I mean if it goes bidaai way then VD will become evil and  chanchal sometimes they show her irritated by the way how her son is treated I m not sure about her past acts! But now it looks like she wants her son's rights! Though i m not 100% correct!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Divya's heart beats for Manish - Article

Author: -Aysha-   Replies: 5   Views: 2586

-Aysha- 5 2586 26 July 2010 at 6:36am by -Aysha-
Article-Divya's heart beats for Manish Raisinghani

Author: rose_e   Replies: 3   Views: 3324

rose_e 3 3324 24 July 2010 at 1:07pm by -SilverAngel-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index