Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 68)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
No Ketty we won't be shocked as I have now entered even NT dadi, BS dadaji, Yash, Keshav, Vandana, HL, PT, AD in my suspect list other than Chanchal, Jawaher, Viren, Sid, YD, Nandu which were our earlier suspects so who ever it will be I am not going to be shocked now unless untill they bring some outer person behind all these things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
OK girls, I will be back and we can put our detection cap. I have to make dinner and eat my husband is home.
Be back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

No Ketty we won't be shocked as I have now entered even NT dadi, BS dadaji, Yash, Keshav, Vandana, HL, PT, AD in my suspect list other than Chanchal, Jawaher, Viren, Sid, YD, Nandu which were our earlier suspects so who ever it will be I am not going to be shocked now unless untill they bring some outer person behind all these things.
Good One Rachu, oh you missed Lalji kaka

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

yes I agree. we have analyzed all people and what their motives are it will not shock us anymore.
infact we will be relieved bcos now we know and we can watch accordingly.

they have given enough to CC ..she has lot of screen space to I feel MP will someone who does not have screen space so when that person comes out all attention will go to that person.

maybe i could be wrong. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

I know dear, we are going completely crazy over this and while watching it again I kind of saw a sweet gesture by Viren which is completely lost by everyone of us.
When he says I don't want you to walk and she says no I will come with you first he holds her shoulders and then before leaving he kind of puts his hand on ear/hair/cheek kind of that so sweet and she did not even felt uncomfortable. It was such a sweet thing and everyone of us completely missed seeing it with the MP detection.LOL

I didn't miss that, I just didn't mention it. LOL That was damn cute. I watched that scene for that part only few times. Embarrassed And Nivi wasn't angry or uncomfortable now with his touch. What progress in one day. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I know dear, we are going completely crazy over this and while watching it again I kind of saw a sweet gesture by Viren which is completely lost by everyone of us.
When he says I don't want you to walk and she says no I will come with you first he holds her shoulders and then before leaving he kind of puts his hand on ear/hair/cheek kind of that so sweet and she did not even felt uncomfortable. It was such a sweet thing and everyone of us completely missed seeing it with the MP detection.LOL

I didn't miss that, I just didn't mention it. LOL That was damn cute. I watched that scene for that part only few times. Embarrassed And Nivi wasn't angry or uncomfortable now with his touch. What progress in one day. LOL
See you didn't mention it, you are busy detecting the hodded figureLOL
OH but that gesture is so sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed really really sweet it shows the care and love he has for her. AAAwwwwwwwEmbarrassed I am so touched, if I can say I am blushing too because my husband does that when he is concerned about him or talk me into doing something I don't want to do.Embarrassed

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

I was thinking same, I added everyone in that list, so I will be prepared when that person is revealed. LOL But what if they introduce a total new character. Someone like Rahul from Darr, Viren is her husband so rather than making him psycho (sparing all of us from misery)  just introduce a new psycho, right?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

See you didn't mention it, you are busy detecting the hodded figureLOL
OH but that gesture is so sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed really really sweet it shows the care and love he has for her. AAAwwwwwwwEmbarrassed I am so touched, if I can say I am blushing too because my husband does that when he is concerned about him or talk me into doing something I don't want to do.Embarrassed
Ya Millie you are right we are so much in to MP we didn't mentioned the good moment of NivRen like bike cleaning scene Viren is too cute and Nivi was also naughy in that scene she was all smiling and not reserved and then when Viren was sneaking behind door and asking her to come he was so cute like 4 yr old kid asking his mother for chocolate and when Sid entered the scene he was sheepishly enter the room behind Sid as he was hiding from getting caught and the gesture of hoding Nivi was very cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top