Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 67)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by simran728

MP cannot be CC bcos when Sid, Nivi and Viren were away she was plotting pendant scene. 

plus did you'll notice when Viren checked the fuel pipe he said someone has cut it?? why would he think someone has cut it purposely?? why did he not think or say that fuel pipe broke?? just to confuse us?
Simran, cut him a slack dear. You can figure it out when its cut or its broke. And if you notice it did look like cut because if it broken it will be uneven. Got my point

I think all of us going gaga over who the mystery person and we are looking into minute details under electronic microscope.LOL

hmm possible good point. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by asyadada

@ Rach and Milee: if you go to youtube and chandchupabadalfan page (is that Navaz's page?) and find that scene around 1m40sc you do see a black blob in the bushes. The black blob is in the foreground for the audience and Nivi is in the background and immediately after that Sid arrives. I had to watch it a few times to catch it, so Ketty isn't making this up, in fact she's got pretty sharp eyes b/c I did not see it until she pointed it out. 

Thanks Asya for believing in me.  Smile Actually I had to view few time to get the clear picture. When I watched on my desktop's big screen I can see it clearly but if I watch it on tiny screen of laptop I can just see a blurred view and it is also for fraction of seconds. It goes away quickly.

Milee concentrate you will see it. @1:45 it is a hooded figure. Blink and miss kind of a scene.
Ketty, I watched it again. Oh God I am not saying you are gone crazy with this MP but its some editing or some problem yes, it looks like a hooded figure and if you notice where Nivi is standing on her right side trees are scarcely not thick so if anyone is standing there she can see them easily. And the hooded figure you are saying is from that angle. So I think its bad editing but maybe I am wrong you are right.

simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

MP cannot be CC bcos when Sid, Nivi and Viren were away she was plotting pendant scene. 

plus did you'll notice when Viren checked the fuel pipe he said someone has cut it?? why would he think someone has cut it purposely?? why did he not think or say that fuel pipe broke?? just to confuse us?
Simran, cut him a slack dear. You can figure it out when its cut or its broke. And if you notice it did look like cut because if it broken it will be uneven. Got my point

I think all of us going gaga over who the mystery person and we are looking into minute details under electronic microscope.LOL
But millie if you listen the way he talked to Nivi about cut pipe or petrol get finished it really looked like he already knew it directly checked the fuel pipe and raising the suspicion on him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

But millie if you listen the way he talked to Nivi about cut pipe or petrol get finished it really looked like he already knew it directly checked the fuel pipe and raising the suspicion on him

yea everything was so direct in that scene....otherwise when they have to be sharp they are not..and when they have to be confused they become smart and check the right things??

so think it is CT who dont know what they want to do and hence made this stupid scene.

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
hey guys..do you think DD seeing Nivi and S coming out the car ..she will again confront Nivi and create hungama??

Is terrace next to S and DD bedroom?? how come they are always on the terrace?? more than anyone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Ketty, I watched it again. Oh God I am not saying you are gone crazy with this MP but its some editing or some problem yes, it looks like a hooded figure and if you notice where Nivi is standing on her right side trees are scarcely not thick so if anyone is standing there she can see them easily. And the hooded figure you are saying is from that angle. So I think its bad editing but maybe I am wrong you are right.

Lolz I know Milee you don't mean to say that I am crazy. But I guess this whole MP thing will drive us all crazy. We are making so many different theories about who that person is. And believe me when CT will reveal that person we all will be shocked. LOL

milee1014simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Lolz I know Milee you don't mean to say that I am crazy. But I guess this whole MP thing will drive us all crazy. We are making so many different theories about who that person is. And believe me when CT will reveal that person we all will be shocked. LOL
I know dear, we are going completely crazy over this and while watching it again I kind of saw a sweet gesture by Viren which is completely lost by everyone of us.
When he says I don't want you to walk and she says no I will come with you first he holds her shoulders and then before leaving he kind of puts his hand on ear/hair/cheek kind of that so sweet and she did not even felt uncomfortable. It was such a sweet thing and everyone of us completely missed seeing it with the MP detection.LOL

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Arey yaar Rachu, tum logon khi batain sunungi tho mein bhi Viren pay shakh karna shuru karungi.LOL
Its just the way of his talking but if you know all the engine or whatever parts will be down there so he started looking there directly because the way he spoke he kind of knows some stuff about how to correct some problems and because it needs change of pipeline he needed mechanic. that is all. Bechara Viren uskho utna microscope kay andhar say mat dekho yaar.

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top