Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 66)

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

[QUOTE=milee1014][QUOTE=sharma.nat] But still I don't think MP is chanchal she can't be because she is playing other games and she is not that pro of big games so it has to be someone else.
Even I dont think CC is the MP. But, I think she is capable of both big and small games. The tricks she played for Sid-Nivi seperation was not a small one. She had started planning on this the day she landed in Shimla and carefully analyzed all Sharma characters and played her game slowly and carefully and was finally very successful. Though I am glad she won as we have Nivren today :).

Edited by kolv - 23 December 2010 at 4:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by sharma.nat

[QUOTE=milee1014][QUOTE=sharma.nat] But still I don't think MP is chanchal she can't be because she is playing other games and she is not that pro of big games so it has to be someone else.
Even I dont think CC is the MP. But, I think she is capable of both big and small games. The tricks she played for Sid-Nivi seperation was not a small one. She had started planning on this the day she landed in Shimla and carefully analyzed all Sharma characters and played her game slowly and carefully and was finally very successful. Though I am glad she won as we have Nivren today :).
I know Kolv even I will be glad if these games are played by evil trio only and no one else but if they had to show chanchal playing these games then they wouldn't have kept it secret. They would have disclosed it long time ago but they are maintaining the suspense so I think its not Chanchal. Moreover I think rift track will end soon as Divya will know the complete truth and once again Chanchal plan will backfire so they will concentrate on Mystery track along with keeping suspense of Viren whether he is involved or not and Viren will now more regularly do disappearing acts and many things which will make viewers to suspect Viren more and more. They are not going to end mystery track soon.

Edited by sharma.nat - 23 December 2010 at 4:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Ok girls, I just came back is anyone here?
I have a question to ask, what is the reason they showed Keshav talking on the phone while Yash listening. Do you think Yash will go and talk to his sister or Virenjiju or Sidbhaiyya. What is going to happen at this end?

@Ketty, I have to say I watched that scene again there is no one behind the trees its just the camera zooming and zoom out. Just wanted to show the effect of mystery thriller.

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls, I just came back is anyone here?
I have a question to ask, what is the reason they showed Keshav talking on the phone while Yash listening. Do you think Yash will go and talk to his sister or Virenjiju or Sidbhaiyya. What is going to happen at this end?

@Ketty, I have to say I watched that scene again there is no one behind the trees its just the camera zooming and zoom out. Just wanted to show the effect of mystery thriller.
I think Yash will talk to someone and this time I think Sid will help Nivi and it will increase Divya's suspicion and next week big hungama will happen where Divya will come to know the reason of NivRen wedding and Nivi's sacrifice for her and then Divya will support Nivi.

Regarding behind bushes I agree with Millie no one was shown behind bushes but yes MP is there but who is the MP that is big Question mark?

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
@ Rach and Milee: if you go to youtube and chandchupabadalfan page (is that Navaz's page?) and find that scene around 1m40sc you do see a black blob in the bushes. The black blob is in the foreground for the audience and Nivi is in the background and immediately after that Sid arrives. I had to watch it a few times to catch it, so Ketty isn't making this up, in fact she's got pretty sharp eyes b/c I did not see it until she pointed it out. 

Edited by asyadada - 23 December 2010 at 5:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
MP cannot be CC bcos when Sid, Nivi and Viren were away she was plotting pendant scene. 

plus did you'll notice when Viren checked the fuel pipe he said someone has cut it?? why would he think someone has cut it purposely?? why did he not think or say that fuel pipe broke?? just to confuse us?

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

@ Rach and Milee: if you go to youtube and chandchupabadalfan page (is that Navaz's page?) and find that scene around 1m40sc you do see a black blob in the bushes. The black blob is in the foreground for the audience and Nivi is in the background and immediately after that Sid arrives. I had to watch it a few times to catch it, so Ketty isn't making this up, in fact she's got pretty sharp eyes b/c I did not see it until she pointed it out. 

Thanks Asya for believing in me.  Smile Actually I had to view few time to get the clear picture. When I watched on my desktop's big screen I can see it clearly but if I watch it on tiny screen of laptop I can just see a blurred view and it is also for fraction of seconds. It goes away quickly.

Milee concentrate you will see it. @1:45 it is a hooded figure. Blink and miss kind of a scene.

asyadadasimran728milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

MP cannot be CC bcos when Sid, Nivi and Viren were away she was plotting pendant scene. 

plus did you'll notice when Viren checked the fuel pipe he said someone has cut it?? why would he think someone has cut it purposely?? why did he not think or say that fuel pipe broke?? just to confuse us?
Simran, cut him a slack dear. You can figure it out when its cut or its broke. And if you notice it did look like cut because if it broken it will be uneven. Got my point

I think all of us going gaga over who the mystery person and we are looking into minute details under electronic microscope.LOL

asyadadasimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top