Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 65)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Millie what a analysis I loved your each and every word and mind you I believe you are most optimist out of all of us and I love your each and every word. You made us better and yes I did like Nivi very much and yes Viren words were also perfect when he spoke to his dadaji. But still I don't think MP is chanchal she can't be because she is playing other games and she is not that pro of big games so it has to be someone else. It can't be Sid because they are actually showing him associated with those incidents and the person CT's throw more doubts can never be responsible for this. Divya is shown to be more dumb and if she had to play games then she should always remain in good books of Nivi so she is also not the one. YD is more into her status than anything else if she had to play games then she wouldn't have been tolerating VD for so long in this house. JW has already lend his brain to Chanchal. Vandana I don't want her to behind this as she is the only human creature other than BS in this whole house. I am sorry but my suspicion goes on Viren only as these effects are shown to remove the suspicion from the Viren (He only said na whatever he does all that for love). Viren is not doing just romancing in the serial he does have big role and I think he is doing all this in his obsession.
Rachu, thanks dear in regards with analysis. Yes I am very optimistic, that is the way to move forward in this cruel world. And I learnt it from my mom.
Yes, I was reading all the posts and saw your post and was about to write you are again changing sideLOL
Its ok dear its your view, I can't make you change but at the same time I know when the MP is not Viren you will be first to jump with happiness, I am right?
So no worries.
I actually make these predictions jaan so that they are proved to be wrong because its my track record whatever prediction I make is proved wrong not here but in any serial.
Its good make prediction such that it will be good for the couple and the story line.
But Rach this is just an article. I would not go for that article coz lot of these articles have provided us with the wrong information as  well like Divya will come to know abt the truth or S. will cancel his wedding and will anounce that he loves Nivi. These things that were said in the articles but were not true. Viren did say that whatever he did was coz of his  love but in destroying his own bike and leaving Nivi alone where is love in there and by that can thing it was life threatening.  So I have my doubts on Viren bein a MP.

Edited by zarmeeno - 23 December 2010 at 3:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Wow Millie what a analysis I loved your each and every word and mind you I believe you are most optimist out of all of us and I love your each and every word. You made us better and yes I did like Nivi very much and yes Viren words were also perfect when he spoke to his dadaji. But still I don't think MP is chanchal she can't be because she is playing other games and she is not that pro of big games so it has to be someone else. It can't be Sid because they are actually showing him associated with those incidents and the person CT's throw more doubts can never be responsible for this. Divya is shown to be more dumb and if she had to play games then she should always remain in good books of Nivi so she is also not the one. YD is more into her status than anything else if she had to play games then she wouldn't have been tolerating VD for so long in this house. JW has already lend his brain to Chanchal. Vandana I don't want her to behind this as she is the only human creature other than BS in this whole house. I am sorry but my suspicion goes on Viren only as these effects are shown to remove the suspicion from the Viren (He only said na whatever he does all that for love). Viren is not doing just romancing in the serial he does have big role and I think he is doing all this in his obsession.
Viren could be the suspect, but the only MP incident thats confusing is that he was not at home during the bloody kurta time, so who did that?. Is he using help of some servants at home?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

There was someone in bushes after Viren left to get mechanic. But it looks like a guy so no CC and he was wearing black jacket so no Viren or Sid either. God this MP will make me mad before he/she does that to Nivi. Angry
Ketty, I didn't see that maybe I have to watch it again.

Girls I need to take off, I have some work to do. So see you all later.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

There was someone in bushes after Viren left to get mechanic. But it looks like a guy so no CC and he was wearing black jacket so no Viren or Sid either. God this MP will make me mad before he/she does that to Nivi. Angry

what about divya's brother?
hmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
But yeah I think its JW and YD together

JW being the stalker and YD being the master mind

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Ketty, I didn't see that maybe I have to watch it again.

Girls I need to take off, I have some work to do. So see you all later.

In Bike breaks down scene posted by Navz on YT, you can see someone @1:27  and @1:45 looking at Nivi. But we didn't see anyone following them. I think I should stop using my brain in this show. Nothing makes sense.

asyadadaNivRenDeewanizarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by tamushi

@Navz, I didn't get the pm for ur note RS and KMCry
Please pm me too if u get a chance.
thanks

hey sauji, just PMed you the message hun !! Initially i forward the message to all those who were in my friends list, that is why i missed few of you in the thread Embarrassed Now have added everyone, hopefully, if I have not, please let me know and will send you a friend request Smile

Hey, Navz would PM me the message as well? Thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by tamushi

@Navz, I didn't get the pm for ur note RS and KMCry
Please pm me too if u get a chance.
thanks

hey sauji, just PMed you the message hun !! Initially i forward the message to all those who were in my friends list, that is why i missed few of you in the thread Embarrassed Now have added everyone, hopefully, if I have not, please let me know and will send you a friend request Smile

Hey, Navz would PM me the message as well? Thanks!

I just sent you the message that Navz sent to KM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Go to top