Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 63)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Milee wonderful analysis as always. But u know what I was thinking after today that MP has to be a guy coz only a guy knows where is that fuel pipe is in a bike. So either it is S. or nandu ofcourse on the orders of somebody that can be anybody. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Mrs.Durghatana, how are you doing? You might be so depressed for not getting bike ride scene.LOL

@Anju, Yes we are thinking in the same line. And hope something good happens pretty soon and get to watch some light moments. Don't want to cry or bother ourselves this being holiday season.

@All, I think we should pitch in some monetary funds and send the young couples somewhere to spend sometime. Soods have so much money but they are always in the house. No fun No masti, if they have any party the Evil Witch spoil it with some hungama.

@Navi, thanks for the PM dear. The letter is beautifully written, hope they take their inspiration from Suchi's retreat scenes.
LOLmilee i think we should pitch in i also want them away somewhere out of sood house where here is no evil witch. the sood house should be called hangama huse rite cause everyday there is  a new hangama all thanks to our hangama/ evil witch.

But then again even if they r off somewhere i am sure our evil witch will send her 24/7 survallance eye on a trip with nivren alsoROFL soo she can keep an eye on nivi.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Oh Thankyou girls, for loving my analysis and its good to know that I made you guys atleast feel better.

@Ketty, I saw what you have written about Nivi being indifferent to Sid. And I was thinking right on even Ketty thinks that.

@Simran, this whole story is about Nivi and how she handles the situation. And her not telling either Sid or Viren, she has reasons for that. Not telling Sid because if he comes to know how bad Divya thought about her sister and him, he will never ever go near her. I hope you got my point.
Not telling Viren, just the question of why did she married Viren even though she does not love him? that question made Viren so mad, he controlled his anger and answered his bhabhi but this is questioning his wife's character he will be raged.
And she does not want anyone from inlaws side to hate or disrespect her sister. She can take all the blame but she will never make her sister suffer.

@Shova, hope you are doing fine. its been so long we talked. And about the precap I don't want it to go the way you are thinking I want Viren to send Nivi with Sid. So that even if Divya suspects there will be proof for Nivi just like KC night. And I don't want any MU between NivRen.

milee have i told u how much i love u, u have this gift in you to make everyone feel at peace with what u write. I totally loved all ur posts today. and i agree with what u have written up there. yes i too think nivi has valid reasons of not telling sid or viren. about precap dont mind me darlz i just create my own heartattacks as i worry alot so i hope with all my heart that it does not go my way insted goes the way everyone including u is predicting.

yep we havnt talked for ages missed u alot. i am doing fine but just upset about dadaji lolz i still dont understand his behaviour even after u and rach has written why. anyways hope ur doing fine too.
Thank you Shova, I love you too *hugs* but don't give heartattacks to yourself dearLOL 
I did see your post on your birthday celebrations, so how is the husband hunting coming up?
If you give heartattacks to yourself mom will be pretty much in a jetspeed select a guy for youLOL so be careful

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

@Mrs.Durghatana, how are you doing? You might be so depressed for not getting bike ride scene.LOL

@Anju, Yes we are thinking in the same line. And hope something good happens pretty soon and get to watch some light moments. Don't want to cry or bother ourselves this being holiday season.

@All, I think we should pitch in some monetary funds and send the young couples somewhere to spend sometime. Soods have so much money but they are always in the house. No fun No masti, if they have any party the Evil Witch spoil it with some hungama.

@Navi, thanks for the PM dear. The letter is beautifully written, hope they take their inspiration from Suchi's retreat scenes.
Mrs Durghatana is doing much better thank god. But yes Milee u r absoultely right I'm quite depressed for not getting the bike scene as I said earlier it was too good to be true and I knew it something gonna happen. I'm quite pissed off rite now.

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

okay girls, am off for the night ! i have edited and uploaded tonight's scenes on YT ! Will upload them on zshare along with the pending scenes tomorrow and will post them in my gallery. Good night and take care. Love you all !! *hugs*
Good Night Navi, its been so long we spoke with each other. I feel as if its ages ago, maybe we can talk tomorrow. Take care *hugs*
Thanks for the upload

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Millie one more thing yaar they started directly on bussiness didn't Bhupat thought even for second to send their both grandson on Honeymoon for some days other than working day night on bussiness and work

see rachu the thing is that dadaji is smart and he knows that no matter if he sends his grandsons on honymoon or work, both times CC will have her 24 hr survallanceeye attached to both couples and will create all types of hungama and their honeymoon wont be a honeymoon rather a hungamamoon so dadaji thought it is best now to just do business full on untill hopefull CC runs out of battery and then only we will see dadaji sending the couples on a honeymoon. what say i am rite naaa?LOL

milee1014tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Mrs Durghatana is doing much better thank god. But yes Milee u r absoultely right I'm quite depressed for not getting the bike scene as I said earlier it was too good to be true and I knew it something gonna happen. I'm quite pissed off rite now.
Actually me too, yesterday me, you and Anju were so hyper about it. And I was sure ki he will manaofy her and he did but stupid MP destroyed everything.
Navi is correct until and unless this mystery and specially rift track is cleared we cannot get any beautiful or sensible scenes. I am saying rift track specially because even with mystery track we got some beautiful scenes like ILU with flowers,Chaand scene, Mirror scene but because of this rift track they had to bring Sid into the picture if not they both would have come home alone and would have spent sometime in that desserted area while the mechanic working on the bike. What say?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Thank you Shova, I love you too *hugs* but don't give heartattacks to yourself dearLOL 
I did see your post on your birthday celebrations, so how is the husband hunting coming up?
If you give heartattacks to yourself mom will be pretty much in a jetspeed select a guy for youLOL so be careful
milee i was ment to go off to sleep but just came across this post so had to reply. Lolz i always been giving myself along with my mom heartattack since i was little, its a habit now.

Huh husband hunting is going great mom is allready in a jetspeed to send me off to a guy other than viren so Unhappy have no choice. but  i am trying my best to convince her viren is the only perfect guy and untill i get my viren i wont marryBig smile.

milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top