Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 62)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Sanjana, I loved your painting so much. You are so gifted artist.
And thanks for the pictures of Kinshuk and specially 3rd one he looks so cute.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Thankyou girls, for loving my analysis and its good to know that I made you guys atleast feel better.

@Ketty, I saw what you have written about Nivi being indifferent to Sid. And I was thinking right on even Ketty thinks that.

@Simran, this whole story is about Nivi and how she handles the situation. And her not telling either Sid or Viren, she has reasons for that. Not telling Sid because if he comes to know how bad Divya thought about her sister and him, he will never ever go near her. I hope you got my point.
Not telling Viren, just the question of why did she married Viren even though she does not love him? that question made Viren so mad, he controlled his anger and answered his bhabhi but this is questioning his wife's character he will be raged.
And she does not want anyone from inlaws side to hate or disrespect her sister. She can take all the blame but she will never make her sister suffer.

@Shova, hope you are doing fine. its been so long we talked. And about the precap I don't want it to go the way you are thinking I want Viren to send Nivi with Sid. So that even if Divya suspects there will be proof for Nivi just like KC night. And I don't want any MU between NivRen.

milee have i told u how much i love u, u have this gift in you to make everyone feel at peace with what u write. I totally loved all ur posts today. and i agree with what u have written up there. yes i too think nivi has valid reasons of not telling sid or viren. about precap dont mind me darlz i just create my own heartattacks as i worry alot so i hope with all my heart that it does not go my way insted goes the way everyone including u is predicting.

yep we havnt talked for ages missed u alot. i am doing fine but just upset about dadaji lolz i still dont understand his behaviour even after u and rach has written why. anyways hope ur doing fine too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

I don't know sweety what is in CT's mind and if you see none of my predictions came out to be correct. I am just cutting options but you never know it may go other way round and as Millie said end up on Chanchal only but I don't see her planning anything like this I mean if she cut the pipe and they will stuck on the road there is no surity that Viren will go and ask for mechanic instead it would have been a good option to romance with Nivi and he would have called a car and both returned home and send some servant for mechanic I don't understand the logic of leaving Nivi alone on the road unsafe and alone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
okay girls, am off for the night ! i have edited and uploaded tonight's scenes on YT ! Will upload them on zshare along with the pending scenes tomorrow and will post them in my gallery. Good night and take care. Love you all !! *hugs*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@Mrs.Durghatana, how are you doing? You might be so depressed for not getting bike ride scene.LOL

@Anju, Yes we are thinking in the same line. And hope something good happens pretty soon and get to watch some light moments. Don't want to cry or bother ourselves this being holiday season.

@All, I think we should pitch in some monetary funds and send the young couples somewhere to spend sometime. Soods have so much money but they are always in the house. No fun No masti, if they have any party the Evil Witch spoil it with some hungama.

@Navi, thanks for the PM dear. The letter is beautifully written, hope they take their inspiration from Suchi's retreat scenes.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Millie what a analysis I loved your each and every word and mind you I believe you are most optimist out of all of us and I love your each and every word. You made us better and yes I did like Nivi very much and yes Viren words were also perfect when he spoke to his dadaji. But still I don't think MP is chanchal she can't be because she is playing other games and she is not that pro of big games so it has to be someone else. It can't be Sid because they are actually showing him associated with those incidents and the person CT's throw more doubts can never be responsible for this. Divya is shown to be more dumb and if she had to play games then she should always remain in good books of Nivi so she is also not the one. YD is more into her status than anything else if she had to play games then she wouldn't have been tolerating VD for so long in this house. JW has already lend his brain to Chanchal. Vandana I don't want her to behind this as she is the only human creature other than BS in this whole house. I am sorry but my suspicion goes on Viren only as these effects are shown to remove the suspicion from the Viren (He only said na whatever he does all that for love). Viren is not doing just romancing in the serial he does have big role and I think he is doing all this in his obsession.
Rachu, thanks dear in regards with analysis. Yes I am very optimistic, that is the way to move forward in this cruel world. And I learnt it from my mom.
Yes, I was reading all the posts and saw your post and was about to write you are again changing sideLOL
Its ok dear its your view, I can't make you change but at the same time I know when the MP is not Viren you will be first to jump with happiness, I am right?
So no worries.
I actually make these predictions jaan so that they are proved to be wrong because its my track record whatever prediction I make is proved wrong not here but in any serial.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by xaviara

okay girls, am off for the night ! i have edited and uploaded tonight's scenes on YT ! Will upload them on zshare along with the pending scenes tomorrow and will post them in my gallery. Good night and take care. Love you all !! *hugs*
godnite navz and thanks again for doing all this, i dont know what will happen with out ur edited scenes. I watch them everyday and now its like a rutine lolz.

anyways i will also be heading off soon too, only got 1hr sleep and have a driving lesson in the afternoon so better get some sleep or else i will crash lolz

cya guys will join in soon..

milee1014gmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Millie one more thing yaar they started directly on bussiness didn't Bhupat thought even for second to send their both grandson on Honeymoon for some days other than working day night on bussiness and work

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

Go to top