Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 61)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
mille thank you so much for the wonderful analysis.

you made my worried heart little better. now i will go and watch the episode. till now i have not watched it as I am really upset and scared.

but i still will have a heavy heart bcos Nivi is breaking her friendship ..last thing left for her sis who does not care for Nivi. 

Whenever time has come DD has not given up anything for Nivi..so why Nivi has to sacrifice for everyone. Plz tell me why she is sacrificing her family, love, friendship for 1 person. if DD did not talk to S, Nivi could have talked to Viren or S and tell them to help her. 

I mean why these people in serial do not ask for help?? in real life I always ask for help.

plus my husband has lot of childhood friends who are our friends today. His one friend he has known him for 29 yrs since they were born. my husband is older to him by few weeks. and it would hurt me so much if he has to break that friendship bcos it means a lot to him..even when things are not going strong friends are always there for each other. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Milee nicely written. Enjoyed every bit of your analysis. I too felt that Nivi is trying to be detached with Sid and Sid too noticed the difference in her. In precap also it was apparent. I loved Nivi in NivRen scene today, she was different, the way she said ' Viren tum bhi na subhah subhah shuru ho jate ho', that was so wifey thing to say. LOL All time see was looking cutely annoyed with him. From her behavior she didn't show that what nightmare happened just few minutes before. 

thats the beauty and problem of Nivi. She does not like to share her problems with anyone. She took help only from NT when rift between S and Nivi happened and she took help from Viren for marriage.

But otherwise she does not talk to anyone. she keeps everything inside her. why? Viren has shown time and time again that he is there for her ...plus S is her childhood friend...she can talk to him about DD if such a big accusation was made..

getting distracted by Viren is onething but not telling this to anyone will only cause more MU in future. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
HugOh milee i dont know what we will do without your analysis.  it was beautiful and loved everything u have said. if there was a love button i would have hit that a thousand times. I was quite depressed watching the epi but reading ur analsis made me feel better ( although i am still upset with dadaji). Anyways i agre with everything u have said. yep nivi is changing herbehaviour with sid, and sid noticed and i also think sid wil be the one to tell all the truth about his past with nivi to divya.

and our evil with CC well i think she has also become hangama queen now, cause like u said she loves to see  a hangama lolz. man why the CTs gave CC all the brains??

also u know now i am getting the feeling viren leaving nivi alone and nivi coming with sid and no viren n sight well i think this scene is the disspearing act of viren as mentioned by article. dunno why but it might be his dissapearing act and then we will slowly get into his story cause there is not much days left untill 2011 so im sure its gonna get revealed soon.

I thnk nivi was carrying viren's cell phone and viren didnt take it when he went, and i guess sid and nivi will wait for a long time and when they realise there is no way to contact him they will comeback. what i dont understand is why was sid holding the cell phone the whole car ride ???

anyways it is great to see nivi not hesitant around viren, from KC our nivi has fully  left her hasitant and shyness behind and it seems she is much more comfy around her viren.

anyways milee love you for this wonderful analysis u have made my mind at peace. love u.

Edited by qse6 - 23 December 2010 at 2:08pm

simran728milee1014tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

HugOh milee i dont know what we will do without your analysis.  it was beautiful and loved everything u have said. if there was a love button i would have hit that a thousand times. I was quite depressed watching the epi but reading ur analsis made me feel better ( although i am still upset with dadaji). Anyways i agre with everything u have said. yep nivi is changing herbehaviour with sid, and sid noticed and i also think sid wil be the one to tell all the truth about his past with nivi to divya.

and our evil with CC well i think she has also become hangama queen now, cause like u said she loves to see  a hangama lolz. man why the CTs gave CC all the brains??

also u know now i am getting the feeling viren leaving nivi alone and nivi coming with sid and no viren n sight well i think this scene is the disspearing act of viren as mentioned by article. dunno why but it might be his dissapearing act and then we will slowly get into his story cause there is not much days left untill 2011 so im sure its gonna get revealed soon.

I thnk nivi was carrying viren's cell phone and viren didnt take it when he went, and i guess sid and nivi will wait for a long time and when they realise there is no way to contact him they will comeback. what i dont understand is why was sid holding the cell phone the whole car ride ???

anyways it is great to see nivi not hesitant around viren, from KC our nivi has fully  left her hasitant and shyness behind and it seems she is much more comfy around her viren.

anyways milee love you for this wonderful analysis u have made my mind at peace. love u.

i know right?? mille gave us a different perspective and we all feel little better. hopefully this will turn out positive. 

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie what a analysis I loved your each and every word and mind you I believe you are most optimist out of all of us and I love your each and every word. You made us better and yes I did like Nivi very much and yes Viren words were also perfect when he spoke to his dadaji. But still I don't think MP is chanchal she can't be because she is playing other games and she is not that pro of big games so it has to be someone else. It can't be Sid because they are actually showing him associated with those incidents and the person CT's throw more doubts can never be responsible for this. Divya is shown to be more dumb and if she had to play games then she should always remain in good books of Nivi so she is also not the one. YD is more into her status than anything else if she had to play games then she wouldn't have been tolerating VD for so long in this house. JW has already lend his brain to Chanchal. Vandana I don't want her to behind this as she is the only human creature other than BS in this whole house. I am sorry but my suspicion goes on Viren only as these effects are shown to remove the suspicion from the Viren (He only said na whatever he does all that for love). Viren is not doing just romancing in the serial he does have big role and I think he is doing all this in his obsession.

jaya2010milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Oh Thankyou girls, for loving my analysis and its good to know that I made you guys atleast feel better.

@Ketty, I saw what you have written about Nivi being indifferent to Sid. And I was thinking right on even Ketty thinks that.

@Simran, this whole story is about Nivi and how she handles the situation. And her not telling either Sid or Viren, she has reasons for that. Not telling Sid because if he comes to know how bad Divya thought about her sister and him, he will never ever go near her. I hope you got my point.
Not telling Viren, just the question of why did she married Viren even though she does not love him? that question made Viren so mad, he controlled his anger and answered his bhabhi but this is questioning his wife's character he will be raged.
And she does not want anyone from inlaws side to hate or disrespect her sister. She can take all the blame but she will never make her sister suffer.

@Shova, hope you are doing fine. its been so long we talked. And about the precap I don't want it to go the way you are thinking I want Viren to send Nivi with Sid. So that even if Divya suspects there will be proof for Nivi just like KC night. And I don't want any MU between NivRen.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Millie what a analysis I loved your each and every word and mind you I believe you are most optimist out of all of us and I love your each and every word. You made us better and yes I did like Nivi very much and yes Viren words were also perfect when he spoke to his dadaji. But still I don't think MP is chanchal she can't be because she is playing other games and she is not that pro of big games so it has to be someone else. It can't be Sid because they are actually showing him associated with those incidents and the person CT's throw more doubts can never be responsible for this. Divya is shown to be more dumb and if she had to play games then she should always remain in good books of Nivi so she is also not the one. YD is more into her status than anything else if she had to play games then she wouldn't have been tolerating VD for so long in this house. JW has already lend his brain to Chanchal. Vandana I don't want her to behind this as she is the only human creature other than BS in this whole house. I am sorry but my suspicion goes on Viren only as these effects are shown to remove the suspicion from the Viren (He only said na whatever he does all that for love). Viren is not doing just romancing in the serial he does have big role and I think he is doing all this in his obsession.

rachu viren could be a possibility but as u said whatever we had done is only out of love and obsession. u have nicely reasoned out all the other suspect and only viren is left. it does kinda make snse of viren being behind this but i just dont understand full though?? what will he get out of all this?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Rachu, thanks dear in regards with analysis. Yes I am very optimistic, that is the way to move forward in this cruel world. And I learnt it from my mom.
Yes, I was reading all the posts and saw your post and was about to write you are again changing sideLOL
Its ok dear its your view, I can't make you change but at the same time I know when the MP is not Viren you will be first to jump with happiness, I am right?
So no worries.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top