Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 60)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by tamushi

@Navz, I didn't get the pm for ur note RS and KMCry
Please pm me too if u get a chance.
thanks

hey sauji, just PMed you the message hun !! Initially i forward the message to all those who were in my friends list, that is why i missed few of you in the thread Embarrassed Now have added everyone, hopefully, if I have not, please let me know and will send you a friend request Smile

Thanks Navz! the message was very nice. Thanks for doing this for us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@ sauji : you are most welcome sweetie !! *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Resh.....

Guys i really would like to know if Nivi possess own cellphone......

I do not think so...and I hope she does not bring that S wala phone..otherwise hell will freeze and with that all other relationships. 

If Nivi doesn't have a cell phone that what did Sid give to Nivi in the precap ? Looked like a cell phone to me !!

Ya Sid gave Nivi a cell phone in precap. This is another issue. Why didn't Viren think of that till now?

so whose cell phone s it ? can't be viren's or sid because Sid just dropped her home, so they both would need their cells if they are outside the house ?? And i don't think Nivi is gonna accept a cell phone from Sid now, so again whose cell phone is it ?

I saw that scene again and Nivi Anju you were right she already had a phone when she was on bike. May be it is Viren's? This will create more problems as now even if she wants she won't be able to call him before leaving. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I thinks Sid is going to figure out (at least I am hoping) that something is up with Nivi. In precap when Sid gave her cell phone back, she had a kind of aloof look on her face, Sid had a smile but the way she took the phone back, he had a confused look. Today Nivi wasn't being friendly with him like she used to. And Sid saw that. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
we know that Sood have multiple cars bcos when Sid goes to work we have seen CC going in car somewhere.

so why will Viren not call for help. That will be the most sensible thing to do. Call for help, make sure Nivi is safe and then go get the bike repaired.

why CT showed this scene?? what is the reason behind this?? there must be a reason for showing Viren's wrong judgement correct??

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
My thoughts about today's episode. As I said in my other post earlier I liked the episode, I know you all are disappointed but this was much needed and story is moving ahead. Nivi stood up for her stance without any support from Viren me like it.
1. I am not going to talk about Hemalata and her selfish behaviour as we already know that she just like her daughter are completely gone blind in their love so better not talk about them. I liked how Nivi today gave back to HemaClap brilliant. The way she said I completely understood what you are saying but after all this you did not understood me. I can do anything for my sisters happiness anything. (she meant every word of it, for her sisters happiness she broke her relations with her dadi, father, brother and sacrificed her love, married into a family where she never wanted to step foot into and now she is going to break her friendship which she treasured from her childhood. Yes I had a feeling she will do it when she uttered that dialogue and that is what she did in the coming scene) and here comes Divya tells lets go I am coming with you.
2. Ok the Evil Psycho witch I have to talk about her here. You know girls she is very very clever as Rachu says (and today even dadaji said the same words as Rachu says, that she uses her brain too much)CC hatred for Nivi is so much, she doesn't care she spoiling an innocents life, she doesn't care it will effect her son's life, she doesn't care about anything. Right now she knows that she cannot be directly linked with anything happens to Nivi because of two reasons one her son who threatened her with his life and two dadaji's words. So she is using all other means to either throw Nivi out of the family or just make her life hell so she leaves the house herslef.(But she is forgetting one thing that her son will leave along with Nivi but I am using my brain more like CC and thinking she is taking care of that too. She doesn't know that Viren knows about Sid-Nivi, so she is coming from that angle thinking that if her son knows about it he will leave her, poor chanchalLOL) Ok now I understood her master plan behind sherwani exchange, she knew Divya's character that she will blurt out and create a big hungama infront of the whole family regards with it but it failed completely when Divya just walked out of the house.
So she instigates Vandana saying its not some health issue there is something brewing between sisters, and our sweet Vandana does know CC because she lived with her so many years and knows how CC feels about Nivi so doesn't care about saying its between two sisters and I know their bond it might be something different (I was thinking here oh Vandana you are on right track, that something is standing right beside you) so here comes the girls and Vandana is happy seeing her DIL and Evil Witch is erupting looking at her DIL and thinking my plan is getting spoiled.
Evil Witch lovingly asks oh are you ok Divya and all but our Sweet Nivi manages completely changes the scene(oh our girl is learning from her husband good good) But the Evil Witch is pure evil won't let go and can't accept defeat right? so starts with the questions is it your health or something completely different, see she wanted to create the hungama again with asking questions but I liked how Divya maintained her silence.(Good for you Divya, if you create hungama it will like you are digging whole for your own grave) and I liked how Vandana took her away, and Evil witch tasted defeat so her planning starts with more vengence.
3. Divya-Sid scene: It was kind of nice atleast Sid told her he wants to move forward and let begin a new (I was just thinking here come on dude, you have to clear out your past and build this new relation with trust. I think that is going to happen really soon) Sid gave her the gift and Divya was all happy but when he mentioned he took Nivi's advice she was again depressed and Sid noticed it but she cleared and said everything ok she will wear it on special occasion. Sid leaves and Divya is thinking what is reality what is illusion. Poor girl all confused, Chanchal the Evil Witch is taken over her brain as Rachu said in her post.
4. Nivi praying Kanha, saying why are you taking so many tests I have done everything for my sister and she is doubting me that I will take away her happiness, please help me and show my sister the real truth. (I will say only one thing here, see until now from past 3 days Nivi dealing with this problem alone but now she asked the help of God. Even in Draupadi vastrapaharan Krishna did not help her until she raised her hands and asked him to save her.I am 1000% sure ki Divya will know the entire truth pretty soon and everything will get cleared out between sisters, I am saying this again the Evil Witch is only and only a catalyst to bring out the truth about Sid-Nivi because for Sid-Divya to start their relation everything should be cleared out)
And comes Sid to say thanks to Nivi for helping him with the gift, and Nivi was indifferent towards him. This is what I said in my first scene explanation. She is breaking the friendship she treasure from her childhood the last link from Sid for her sisters happiness. And Sid too noticed the indifferent behaviour (this is another reason I sure ki the truth comes out and it will be Sid who will reveal it. You see he lost his love for being mum, he got married to a girl he never loved for being mum, and now if he keeps mum he will loose the treasure of his friendship with his childhood friend and it will effect his married life. Remember what his mom said on KC day becareful and not to break another innocent's heart and he gave her promise that he will never give her chance to complain again)
5. NivRen scene: Oh how I loved it. If you all noticed Nivi was so different today. She was not shy, timid girl we saw and knew from the beginning. As Viren put it, she is Chatpati and he knew she had it in herself that nature but noone recognized it not even her dadi or her childhood friend Sid. Its Viren who recognized that nature in her and he brings out that in her (I was thinking from monday's episode the way he dreamed of Nivi is just like this, a different girl who is full of life just like him and he knew his wife has that quality in her)
The way he keeps on calling her back and she all frustrated and also enjoying at the same time. From the terrace Sid looks at them, he was smiling becasue he knew his brother is a naughty guy and flirting with his wife. But if you all noticed when the naughtiness changed to romantic direction he just left from the terrace he did not wanted to intrude in husband & wife private moment, I really liked it.
Oh so back to NivRen the way she handed him the pipe unintentionally water falls on him but can this guy leave it like that if she drenches him he will do teh same so calls her and when she turns around drenches her too. And Nivi was smiling, she knows how her husbands mind works nowWinkLOL and he comes closer and tells her I want to take my GF on a date and she goes ok go then, he goes then lets go Nivi says what do you mean I mean to take you what did you think, I will take some seema aunty(who is this aunty girls? was this the one who was teasing at the party)
She says I can't I have to go give soup to dadaji, ok we can go after but she doesn't listen and he says his dialogue I can't take No for an answer and at the same time I will make sure you will say Yes.LOL
She knows he will manage to do the same so she runs away saying she needs to feed dadaji and he runs behind her to manoafy.
So here comes the MP, girls tell me who has 24/7 surveillance in that house, who wants to ruin Nivi life, who wants no happiness in Nivi's life? it is none other than *drums roll please* The Evil Witch Chanchal. So I am 100000% sure that MP is CC and comes and cuts the gasoline pipe. (I have something to say here, CC knows her son loves Nivi madly and at the same time she knows Nivi loved Sid. So she might have guessed as she uses her brain 100% or more than that they did not conssumate their marriage. She knows Nivi's character. She always cringes when ever Viren gets cozy with her, and I am sure she knows her son's character that he will make sure Nivi will fall for him and love him back. She doesn't want to give them the time to romance or time for outing. So if she cuts the pipeline they will get stuck somewher on the road, he cannot fix it by himself and their romantic trip will get cancelled walah. and that's what happened isn't it.)
6. Dadaji-Nivi-CC scene: When dadaji was saying those dialogues to CC I was just thinking about Rachu. Even dadaji knows how CC brain works overtime 24/7 non stop with some kind of scheming. This woman is now showing her hatred right infront of dadaji, oh my gosh. As RAchu says this woman is completely gone case her hatred for Nivi is so much she is not even seeing the possibility that with being nice to Nivi she can get back into good books of dadaji. Kya karay apna apna kismat hai.
So she leaves try to plan something drastic telling Nivi about medication.
7. And here comes Sweetu again patoafying his wife to come on date. Oh poor guy is begging her so much, and comes his big brother and saw what Viren was doing all smily. they both come inside, Nivi leaves looking at Sid in indifferent way. I have to say another thing here I wrote the same in my post I opened on Sid-Viren. Sid realized that his brother after marriage is becoming responsible and his brother/father its his responsibility to show him the way/path to success. So he tells dadaji that Viren joined him in the office and dadaji was happy. When Sid says about giving him full responsibility of the project dadaji is not happy and exprsses the same that Viren is still childish he cannot take that big of responsibility and if you noticed Viren was a bit disappointed, Sid felt bad for his brother and started saying talking in favor of his brother. (Here I will say all the elders think the same that younger one is very childish, can they take the responsibility. And dadaji knows Viren's nature and he was away from the family) But I liked how he asked Viren so what do you think, can you uphold that big responsibility. Viren had a smile on his face because dadaji thought him not a kid anymore and talking to him as an adult (he would have felt very bad if dadaji without asking anything sent him away saying he is childish)
he was ready to answer and was thinking what he should answer before him Sid again talks good about his brother and tells dadaji that he will work on it, then Viren answers his dadaji that you have to begin somewhere then only you will gain experience and become successful (Did you all notice he said the same thing what Nivi told him when she asked him to join the office, see what did I tell ya in my long post yesterday Nivi has so much to teach him and he being a fast learner will be a good student.) When he said those words notice the reaction of Sid and dadaji  they both were impressed by him that they both already knew that their younger one is all growing up and becoming responsible. Dadaji says ok to Sid (here again I want to show a point to you all, even in reality we see elderly specially fathers or grandparents take advice of their elders sons before giving any responsibility to younger ones they prtrayed this scene with perfect)And when Viren says I will make you proud dadaji it also meant for Sid that he will make both his dadaji and big brother proud of him. And at the end he had that determined look on his face. And I am sure he will make them proud because he has his wife who will stand by him and teach him the responisibility and she will be behind his success.
8. Bike Ride scene: Oh what a disappointment we thought we will see full on bike ride but alas that Evil Witch knows how to spoil our mood along with NivRen. Actually he was thinking who cut the pipeline but it was NIvi who said maybe it broke itself. And he leaves her there (Like you all I was worried too why is he leaving her all alone in that place, but if we look thru his eyes he does not want her to walk in sun, thinking about her stamina and her health he completely forgot about her safety. But pyaar mein pagal logon kho kya kehsakthey hai) and he goes to look for mechanic. She is a girl and all scared so simple and small things will scare you at that moment, even now if you leave me alone I get scared so much.LOL So here comes Sid (story agay kaisa jayegi unko tho ana hi tha) She was so scared when he touched her shoulder. She asked him what he was doing and he answered her that he forgot some files at home so going back and asks her to come with him. she said she will wait for Viren and told him I cannot leave Viren alone hereLOL arey yaar apna Nivi bohut patnivrata bangayiWink
(All you girls I tell you she is not suspecting him, she is trying to be indifferent with him so that he doesn't talk to her, which case there won't be any chances of Divya doubting her character again) But CT's are completely throwing vieweres off guard showing Viren and Sid everywhere there is MP presentLOL Hum bhi bohut akalmannd hai we use our brain not like serial heriones and hero so we know its not Viren or Sid.
8. RadhaKrishna locket: es CC ki toh dhag denay padengay ek chaal nahi chali toh dusra shuru no wasting of time at all. So she creates another shak ka beej in Divya's mind. (If I were in Divya's place I would have asked CC when did you spoke with the jeweller, and why did you go to Nivi's room when they are not in the room and went out)
Precap: Sid-Nivi comes back home in the same care, I think Viren would have come and sent Nivi along with Sid. If you all noticed again Nivi was indifferent towards Sid maybe he will ask her what is wrong,
But Divya wants to know what is the truth behind all this going on. And I am hoping that she really find out the truth and asks Sid in her room not infront of everyone and create hungama(that is what CC wants a big hungama) and clears everything, and I do hope this time Sid does not keep silent opens his mouth and starts fresh with trust as the foundation in his married life.
Ok all done, sorry for the long post. NOw your comments.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Girls are you all trying to break the record or what? you filled 60 pages and its not even one day we started this thread.
Oh God I have to read 40 pages now. Let me read thru the posts and be right back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Milee nicely written. Enjoyed every bit of your analysis. I too felt that Nivi is trying to be detached with Sid and Sid too noticed the difference in her. In precap also it was apparent. I loved Nivi in NivRen scene today, she was different, the way she said ' Viren tum bhi na subhah subhah shuru ho jate ho', that was so wifey thing to say. LOL All time she was looking cutely annoyed with him. From her behavior she didn't show that what nightmare happened just few minutes before. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 23 December 2010 at 1:47pm

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Go to top