Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 6)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Wow Anju what a rocking thread and introduction I loved it and so truly said omg we are moving with light speed leaving even jet speed behind

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaemilee1014zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
man htey posted the bike scene.. hai hai hai.. I am sooo dead and mileeeeeee
and navz yaar our nivi is out again with all the sharmana type smile

Dead dead deaaaaad

CTs if you show more crap tomorrow I am going to come to India and beat you all up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone *hugs*. I am soo late today, stillhave to read through the old thread and now we have a new thread. Thanks Anju for creating yet another wonderful thread, love your intro. I knew by the time i comeback i wll see a new thread lolz. Anyways i have to read everyones beautiful analysis. I still havnt seen todays epi but i read a few post and im getting the hint it wasnt as good today??? why more nivi crying torture???Is it worth watching it??

anyways i will be back after sometime.

And suchi what list of nivren fan?? I think i havnt put my name downConfused if we are having a list be sure to put down my name shovaBig smile thanks.

shana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar I was just watching yesterday's episode and I noticed one more thing when VD asked both DD and Nivi to feed their husband. Nivis was'nt hesitatnt at all. Infact as soon as VD said that she went right away towards her thali to get the bite for Viren.
Zarmeen 2 reasons:
  1. She has accepted him as her husband out of respect and want to value this relation
  2. She knows Viren hasn't eaten aything since morning as he was also fasting for her and she doesn't want to see him hungry.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Ketty dear, I had something to tell you for so long I keep forgetting it. You are not emotional fool we are in the same league that is the reason we are here right?
Ok, see again off topic hogayi. I think its you who wrote that we have to use a 1000times worst spell than AV for the Evil Witch right? when I was reading I thought maybe we can call 100 Dementors and ask them to suck her soul out as she does not know the patronus spell but alas I realised she doesn't even have a soul what will they suck out of her. But then we can use the obliviate spell and make her mental just like Prof.Lockhart and send her to the hospital. Woh tho kahi ki nahi rahjayegi. What say? Then our NivRen and Sid-Divya and everyone in the family can live happily ever after.

Milee, so true dementors won't do anything to that witch she have sold her soul long ago to get the extra brain and extra set of eyes, to plot and surveillance 24/7. Well  I also thought of Obliviate spell lots of time to make her mental. It will be perfect punishment for her. Forget about remembering Nivi, she won't even remember who she is. LOL  Oh how I wish I can do that. Day Dreaming It won't only make DivSid and NIvRen's life easier, it will do a lot good to us too, especially you, she won't haunt you in your sleep. LOL

shana_83simran728milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewaniSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Oh Ketty dear, I had something to tell you for so long I keep forgetting it. You are not emotional fool we are in the same league that is the reason we are here right?
Ok, see again off topic hogayi. I think its you who wrote that we have to use a 1000times worst spell than AV for the Evil Witch right? when I was reading I thought maybe we can call 100 Dementors and ask them to suck her soul out as she does not know the patronus spell but alas I realised she doesn't even have a soul what will they suck out of her. But then we can use the obliviate spell and make her mental just like Prof.Lockhart and send her to the hospital. Woh tho kahi ki nahi rahjayegi. What say? Then our NivRen and Sid-Divya and everyone in the family can live happily ever after.

I think the best curse is .. the tongue tying one that moody placed on snape.. so when ever she tries to plot her tongue is tied hehe

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar I was just watching yesterday's episode and I noticed one more thing when VD asked both DD and Nivi to feed their husband. Nivis was'nt hesitatnt at all. Infact as soon as VD said that she went right away towards her thali to get the bite for Viren.
Zarmeen 2 reasons:
    She has accepted him as her husband out of respect and want to value this relation
  1. She knows Viren hasn't eaten aything since morning as he was also fasting for her and she doesn't want to see him hungry.
Yes Rach I do agree that she has accepted him as a husband out of respect but in KC it was not just respect there was also love somehwere from Nivedita side

shana_83simran728milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

I think the best curse is .. the tongue tying one that moody placed on snape.. so when ever she tries to plot her tongue is tied hehe

Good one Suchi. ROFL ROFL ROFL Dying to see her tongue tied. ROFL

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanimilee1014celestaezarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top