Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 59)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Don't you know HL donated Divya's brain long time ago to Chanchal because she wanted Divya as her DIL so she is full time dumb. As you know there is only 2 brains revolving in the entire Sood house so they have kept turns to use their brains like before wedding only Viren was using it but now a days sometime Sid is using.

Did you notice before wedding when Nivi was praying to god about how to make Sid married to Divya then Viren came from behind and he definitely helped Nivi to make Sid wed to Divya and today when she was praying to how to make DD understand that there is no relation between her and Sid then Sid came from behind so it shows he only is going to help her on this issue.

If you remember KC at BT table the way Viren said he is not required in office made Sid to talk to dada sahib for the responsibility of new project given to Viren so that Viren doesn't feel neglected (like every big brother would do) to help him and his intentions are not bad (though his some steps are objectionable and definitely he is suffering from STM but still these gestures are quite brotherly and till now no wrong motive has been show in these actions).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghmilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I don't see any ill intention of Sid towards Viren. He was being big brother and trying to help his younger brother get some ground. So I wished he would have talked to Dadaji in private, but I guess he wouldn't know Dadaji will react that way.

Rach I like mandir scene analysis of yours. I do believe Sid will help Nivi clear DD's mind. But I just want that to happen soon. I am tired  of this rift, so hated looking at CC's face today. She was fishing everywhere to make everyone against Nivi. Argh..... I just wish Viren soon realize a true face of CC. (I know won't be that soon but I can dream)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Ok girls I am back and I will write my thoughts about todays episode. Each scene had so much meaning it today. Yes, I know some scenes were silly but still the story is moving ahead I am not worried about it. Please don't throw chappals at me.
I will write my thoughts in another post but wanted to let you all know that I wrote another post on Sid-Viren and opened a thread please read and comment on it. I really look forward to your comments.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls I am back and I will write my thoughts about todays episode. Each scene had so much meaning it today. Yes, I know some scenes were silly but still the story is moving ahead I am not worried about it. Please don't throw chappals at me.
I will write my thoughts in another post but wanted to let you all know that I wrote another post on Sid-Viren and opened a thread please read and comment on it. I really look forward to your comments.

Loved it.. I just posted my comments.. We are thinking so much alike.. I was going to mention all these points in my analysis today but you wrote.. Big smile. I am so happy for these brothers.. I just hope CTs atleast maintain this relationship and do not destroy it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushimilee1014zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Thanks Mille. Your positive thoughts and reassurance is needed very badly today. We all are damn confused. 

I will go and read other thread now. and look forward to your analysis.

i am glad I am not the only one who does not want to watch Nivren love scenes today.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushimilee1014ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Loved it.. I just posted my comments.. We are thinking so much alike.. I was going to mention all these points in my analysis today but you wrote.. Big smile. I am so happy for these brothers.. I just hope CTs atleast maintain this relationship and do not destroy it.
Hey Anju on what page can I find ur analysis. I just came back and really looking forward to reading that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Milee dying to read ur analysis

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@Navz, I didn't get the pm for ur note RS and KMCry
Please pm me too if u get a chance.
thanks

hey sauji, just PMed you the message hun !! Initially i forward the message to all those who were in my friends list, that is why i missed few of you in the thread Embarrassed Now have added everyone, hopefully, if I have not, please let me know and will send you a friend request Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimilee1014

Go to top