Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 58)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
guys..Sorry I did not say hi to anyone yet...i just came online and was so engrossed in reading everyone's post that I lost my manners..

but cant be blamed as we viewers are also having STML..

I am not going to ask how is everyone..bcos I know..we are all miserable, mad, pissed off etc. So maybe some other day we will do hi and hello.

but i wan to welcome new members.. 
say thanks to Navz for sending a beautiful note to KM and hopefully he will read it and do something about the scenes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
If you check the scene where Viren left Nivi in that Viren act was really artificial the way he said petrol is not there and fuel pipe is cut and left Nivi alone. It really looked like he already knew fuel pipe is cut and did everything on purpose. He was not shocked or something everything just looked like very artificial at that point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

If you check the scene where Viren left Nivi in that Viren act was really artificial the way he said petrol is not there and fuel pipe is cut and left Nivi alone. It really looked like he already knew fuel pipe is cut and did everything on purpose. He was not shocked or something everything just looked like very artificial at that point.

Oh Rach you are again on doubting Viren mode. I have to see that scene again to see his expressions and right now don't want to do that. But why he will leave Nivi alone like that. I can see him doing that to spend more time with her but he left her alone over there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh Rach you are again on doubting Viren mode. I have to see that scene again to see his expressions and right now don't want to do that. But why he will leave Nivi alone like that. I can see him doing that to spend more time with her but he left her alone over there.

oh no..i will have to see the scene again. 

We cannot go in this CIRCLES anymore. I am feeling dizzy and in a maize right now with all the characters. 

Please I hope CT have mercy on us and show some meaningful story so we can connect all the dots.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am not doubting Viren jaan actually I am saying that they are portraying both Sid and Viren as MP and really confusing all the viewers big time as if Viren is MP why he will leave her on the deserted road as it doesn't look like psychotic lover of Nivi but more look like psychotic hater of Nivi and want to harm Nivi by doing so.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Guy's you forgot about Viren's replacement of Brain with 2 hearts to love Nivi at wedding night how can you expect him to give a cell phone to Nivi. You people to sufferning from STM. He left her alone in the deserted road what kind of person he is and disappeared from there. Psychotic people don't leave their wives away for even second (hence proved he is not psychotic but dumb) if he was psychotic he would have followed her 24/7 and would have known the slap of HL and accusation of DD but no he didn't knew anything. I don't know when he will be shown doing something substantial.

Hehehehehe How can I forget that sweetie. But I thought he been to hospital twice, he might have got his brain transplanted back. You are right this is not a behavior of psycho. I just don't understand what was going on in his head when he thought of leaving her over there? I think in Sood house everyone takes a turn to be dumb except Divya she is full time dumb.

NivRenDeewanisimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Navz, I didn't get the pm for ur note RS and KMCry
Please pm me too if u get a chance.
thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

I am not doubting Viren jaan actually I am saying that they are portraying both Sid and Viren as MP and really confusing all the viewers big time as if Viren is MP why he will leave her on the deserted road as it doesn't look like psychotic lover of Nivi but more look like psychotic hater of Nivi and want to harm Nivi by doing so.

Oh good. I hate this mystery track, don't know how long we have to bear this. Today I don't even want to see old scenes. I am that upset. You are right this is only done by someone who hates Nivi. That's why I feel it's CC but again that's not her character, well everyone is going out of their character why not CC. 

milee1014ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top