Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 57)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Resh.....

Guys i really would like to know if Nivi possess own cellphone......

I do not think so...and I hope she does not bring that S wala phone..otherwise hell will freeze and with that all other relationships. 

If Nivi doesn't have a cell phone that what did Sid give to Nivi in the precap ? Looked like a cell phone to me !!

Nivi has something in her hand while standing near bike and when Sid says I will also wait here.. Look she is fiddling with some black thing in her hand.. Maybe it is cellphone...

Also, girls I just noticed something. I was seeing it again and when Sid was talking to DD in his room that where she left without saying anything. He said this stmt "pata hai mein kitna parehaan ho gaya tha aur kahan kahan nahin dhoonda maine aur.." He stopped at aur.. I am sure he was going to say Nivedita ne.. but stopped and remained quiet for 2 sec and then said something else. I guess he realized Nivedita bolunga to mushkil ho jayega. Isliye he did not take her name. Sid should tell DD about their past as soon as possible. If he is asking for another chance then why hide anything? I don't know but Sid has not moved on and now he is trying. He still has NIvedita on his mind.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Navz but DD is proving Bhupat right by her actions too and may be some of Viren's action (its not that he never returned home he did returned) were against Viren's capabilities and he really wants Viren to do something.

But agree with you in any case his treatment with Viren was not fair. First he let JAAL to send Viren away and today too you can see Sid is not hesitant to speak to Bhupat but Viren is really hesitant in talking to him he didn't went to BS confidently the way Sid went to BS. He kept standing on far corner. This is more than enough to create insecurities in a person's mind. He was too meek in front of BS.

But I do love his dialog and the way he spoke very softly but confidently and that only made Bhupat to say Yes.

I felt he always felt inhibition in going very close to anyone in the family. He really close to VD when he is not in front of Chanchal. In front of chanchal his actions are inhibited like when he hugged VD on B'Day and even on KC b'fast scene it was very inhibited as if he fears that if he show his affection clearly they will again send him away.

I'm not questioning Bhupat's love for Viren sweetie, I knew he does him, but Bhupat is not above faults and his fault is clearly that he is extremely biased, so it is no wonder now whay YD behaves in such a manner with Viren, because she is more open and vocal about her lack of faith and trust in him and about her opinion about Viren !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I do not think so...and I hope she does not bring that S wala phone..otherwise hell will freeze and with that all other relationships. 

If Nivi doesn't have a cell phone that what did Sid give to Nivi in the precap ? Looked like a cell phone to me !!

Ya Sid gave Nivi a cell phone in precap. This is another issue. Why didn't Viren think of that till now?

Nivi already had something in her hand when she was standing next to bike and Sid said he will also wait. Go and check the scene. She is fiddling with a black thing in her hand.. I think that is a cell phone.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar not a single character in the serial uses their brain or u can label them smart. Even CC is not smart it is Divya who is dumb. Nivi plzzzzzzzz tell me exacly when was she shown smart. She never figures out anyting and never tries to go deep into the matters. Her thinking process just remains on the top. Viren just needs attention from his wife and once he starts getting I think he will be fine coz now we've seen how everybody else treats him. He is not even trusted by BS whatever the reason may be but still. S. is apple of the eye for everybody at home and Viren poor guy Y he is always compared to S. in all aspect. His own parents does not love him and gie him the attention that he deserves. So if he is little jealous of S. I don't blame him. Where DD is all jealous of Nivi without any reason. If u want to be better than Nivi than start putting ur act lady. U have to get up and work and learn everything.

I will lose my brain too in some days if this continues. Angry I haven't seen this many dumb character in one serial. CC is not smart but andho me kana raja. She is good at manipulating people and every character in CCBM is weak and easy prey of CC. 

I think just to maintain suspicion on both VIren and Sid, CT are highlighting different treatment of brothers. I really felt sorry for Viren today. Sid has so many limitations and still everyone trust him. Rach I have to say this again but you were right this guy must have done a lots of moti daan. Viren might be childish but he rise up to be a man when occasion arise, didn't BS saw how he took care of situation when YD and CC was humiliating his wife. Where as I didn't see Sid doing any sort of that, he may be good at handling business but life is utter failure. (sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiment).  

you did not hurt anyones feeling dear...we all have our own views and we are fair where we stand...I totally agree that Sid is utter failure when it comes to life...I mean plz everyone here ..tell me one or 2 scenes where Sid has risen above and stood up for what is write or wrong...even if it is in a love scene or confrontation scene or comfort scene. etc..I.I mean he is married but he hardly thinks about it..and everyone else around him he does not have to do much..

can you imagine Sid never said sorry to Nivi (his best friend appartenly) that he was wrong the day of Keshav blaming..that he is sorry for not being there with her and standing up...Sid could have said I hope you can forgive me and given a chance..please see from where I stand?? please help me to win over and make this better??? NOTHING???? VIREN came latter and love story started later...

Nivi had given Sid enough time to come and say something but no...So many times they met each other but did not speak anything ...did not say anything..
how can you??? 

even if Sid tried to reach out to Keshav earlier when he found out the truth why he did not go to NT and tell her the truth and he could have asked for NT help to get Nivi to understand..

but NO..sid rather lose everything then speak up or think....so there you go.he got what he deserved..

and the only punishment he can get for doing what he did to Nivi is to marry DD and be miserable for rest of your life..bcos when your wife does not have mind of hers this kind of things will repeat in future always. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Guy's you forgot about Viren's replacement of Brain with 2 hearts to love Nivi at wedding night how can you expect him to give a cell phone to Nivi. You people to sufferning from STM. He left her alone in the deserted road what kind of person he is and disappeared from there. Psychotic people don't leave their wives away for even second (hence proved he is not psychotic but dumb) if he was psychotic he would have followed her 24/7 and would have known the slap of HL and accusation of DD but no he didn't knew anything. I don't know when he will be shown doing something substantial.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Ya Sid gave Nivi a cell phone in precap. This is another issue. Why didn't Viren think of that till now?

so whose cell phone s it ? can't be viren's or sid because Sid just dropped her home, so they both would need their cells if they are outside the house ?? And i don't think Nivi is gonna accept a cell phone from Sid now, so again whose cell phone is it ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Nivi already had something in her hand when she was standing next to bike and Sid said he will also wait. Go and check the scene. She is fiddling with a black thing in her hand.. I think that is a cell phone.

Oh no..I think it is a blooper or something..

If Viren gave his phone to Nivi before he left then there is NO way for Sid and Nivi to contact him..

so they will wait and then bcom impatient and go home..oh no. Poor Viren. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
wow already almost 60 pages in a day. Wow, everyone seems to worked up with today's frustrating episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

Go to top