Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 55)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by xaviara

The highlight of the epi for me was the NivRen scene, and I loved how Nivi finally told HL off in her own way !!! I was like you go girl !!! Looks like Viren's influence is rubbing off on ya !! EmbarrassedLOL

Yes the way Nivi answered HL was too good. I hope she makes it a habit to answer like this to even DD and CC. They too deserve this treatmentAngry

But i liked both the NivREn scenes . i mean the Bike wash wala scene and the Shoo Shoo wala scene ( the way Viren calls Nivi while she is in Dadaji's room was so cute) 
LOLthe shoo shoo wla scene LOL love what u called it. yep i loved that scene also it was cute but then dadaji had to ruin it. it seems viren is invisable to dadaji, he just desnt seems to notice viren and when he does he just smilesAngry dadaji i loved u soo much before but all my respect has gone for u
HUn with such an disastrous episode too we are moving at such a fast pace that by the time i write something and post it i am 2 pages away from where i picked up to comment and have to go back and read the posts, so in a hurry wrote whatever came to my mindLOL

Like Shana said i think they are showing all this to show the injustice and are ruining the character too in the process..... God only knows what is in store for us.... I havn't gone to any other thread after watching the epiosde. I havn't even looked that the cheesy line wala thread. i think that would be a break for us to relax.. Smile

but guys I do not feel like reading any cheesy line wala thread or old scenes or SBB segments anymore..i am just so disappointed... how can they show everyone so dumb..i have lost faith in this serial guys...they have no idea what they are doing...to alienate the person like this by grandparents and parents is not in our culture.. i hate all double standards and how much they are making Nivi and Viren suffer...this is beyond by tolerance level...they need to Viren handling HL and CC and DD and they should show Nivi handling Dadaji and Sid for Viren...they need to help each other bcos other side ppl like them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Girls don't get angry at Bhupat its his tectic to judge whether Viren really wants and ready to take this chance or not nothing else. Didn't you notice the smile at his face after listening to Viren's answer. He wanted him to say that he want to take this project and not someone recommending him. They are creating doubt on both Sid and Viren. The way he was acting before calling the mechanic really showing he knows that the pipe is being cut. He might be doing this to create MU between Nivi and Sid (if he is actually a psychotic) but MP is definitely not Sid as they are putting spotlight on him now. CC can't play big game, JW already lended his brian to CC, YD I don't think so, Divya doesn't know there is a thing called brain, So the most probable person is Viren. They are just confusing us and will throw a bomb in Jan.
Rachu darling i just dont see it like that sorry. I mean if he was testing Viren then after viren gave the answer dadaji should have said 'ok viren i am convinced now, i agree you r the rite person etc.." but nop he didnt even say a word just seems to ignore him, and then only after sid said the same thing he agreed and that tooo he only spoke to sid saying he agreed and not to viren so i am still angry with him rachu, he has lost my respect.

he has lost my respects too...only VD so far has been able to handle everyone equally but now with DD and rift track she will be tested. 

and when that happens ...then Nivi will very lonely bcos even VD thinks about her this way...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Guys i really would like to know if Nivi possess own cellphone......

I do not think so...and I hope she does not bring that S wala phone..otherwise hell will freeze and with that all other relationships. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar not a single character in the serial uses their brain or u can label them smart. Even CC is not smart it is Divya who is dumb. Nivi plzzzzzzzz tell me exacly when was she shown smart. She never figures out anyting and never tries to go deep into the matters. Her thinking process just remains on the top. Viren just needs attention from his wife and once he starts getting I think he will be fine coz now we've seen how everybody else treats him. He is not even trusted by BS whatever the reason may be but still. S. is apple of the eye for everybody at home and Viren poor guy Y he is always compared to S. in all aspect. His own parents does not love him and gie him the attention that he deserves. So if he is little jealous of S. I don't blame him. Where DD is all jealous of Nivi without any reason. If u want to be better than Nivi than start putting ur act lady. U have to get up and work and learn everything.

I will lose my brain too in some days if this continues. Angry I haven't seen this many dumb character in one serial. CC is not smart but andho me kana raja. She is good at manipulating people and every character in CCBM is weak and easy prey of CC. 

I think just to maintain suspicion on both VIren and Sid, CT are highlighting different treatment of brothers. I really felt sorry for Viren today. Sid has so many limitations and still everyone trust him. Rach I have to say this again but you were right this guy must have done a lots of moti daan. Viren might be childish but he rise up to be a man when occasion arise, didn't BS saw how he took care of situation when YD and CC was humiliating his wife. Where as I didn't see Sid doing any sort of that, he may be good at handling business but life is utter failure. (sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiment).  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

@ navs: i couldn't agree more...everyone is kinda underestimating viren when i comes to business...first it was sid and now dada ji! poor guy has to tell them each time to give him a chance..the guy is trying!

Exactly and I know i'm gonna sound biased but I didn't like the way Sid made this happen, I mean why could he not talk to Bhupat alone and convinced him without Viren knowing all this ?? He could have easily convinced Bhupat on his own and then told Dadaji to offer the project to Viren !! Angry

I agree..and who by the way asked him to talk to Dadaji anyway..i do not remember Viren asking him for favor..so why is he butting in.

oh I hate both Sid and Dadaji right now. they are just pulling Viren down.

For them to take Viren seriously I guess he has to become like them. All serious, never speak up, trust blindly...accuse wrong people..sad bad things to loved ones..play mind games...etc etc. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Navz but DD is proving Bhupat right by her actions too and may be some of Viren's action (its not that he never returned home he did returned) were against Viren's capabilities and he really wants Viren to do something.

But agree with you in any case his treatment with Viren was not fair. First he let JAAL to send Viren away and today too you can see Sid is not hesitant to speak to Bhupat but Viren is really hesitant in talking to him he didn't went to BS confidently the way Sid went to BS. He kept standing on far corner. This is more than enough to create insecurities in a person's mind. He was too meek in front of BS.

But I do love his dialog and the way he spoke very softly but confidently and that only made Bhupat to say Yes.

I felt he always felt inhibition in going very close to anyone in the family. He really close to VD when he is not in front of Chanchal. In front of chanchal his actions are inhibited like when he hugged VD on B'Day and even on KC b'fast scene it was very inhibited as if he fears that if he show his affection clearly they will again send him away.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

guys did u see viren's expressions when dada ji agreed to hand him over the project on sid's req. he wasn't happy in a way!

I know sanju! he would have obviously wanted Dadaji to give it with full trust and faith on him not by anyone's advice!
yeah..but as far as i have understood viren's character i've noticed he has a problem with sid..
last time it was when dadi asks viren to get up as he sat on sid' seat, and viren felt offended and also mentioned that it was sid all along who had the right to sit nect to dada ji..and then i sensed something when viren had asked for Rs10,000 from sid and sid asks him for the reason..he got srs back then aswell..and how sid told him that business is not wht he shld do and shld jsut enjoy life.
so he certainly has something against sid which won't be shown now but later on it will be definately shown! viren envies sid!
I don't think so that Viren has a problem with S. coz when dadi asked him to get up fromhis seat Dadi was rude and yaar kiya hogay agar woh S. ki chair pay beth gaya. It is between brothers.  When Viren asked 10 lacs from S. and he questioned him the only reason he got serious coz he had seen S. refused his dad in the morning so I feel he was jsut testing  him.

I agree with you zarmeen, I don't think Viren is jealous of Sid, because he is least bothered about money, property and business, and he only joined the business and wants to work on this projecy is because it will make Nivi happy !! Remember how he said to NT when he asked for her hand in marriage that all his life he has felt restless because he knew being the heir of Sood empire is not his destiny, it is something else and his search was over when he met Nivi !!

So what we saw that day with YD and today with Bhupat is Viren being said that to them he is still a Kid and not worthy of trust, responsibility and faith Smile He was feeling sad and not envious or jealous.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Guys i m leaving now!
Bye.tc.
Good night Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top