Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 54)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Look don't assume Bhupat's character on just today's scene there has to be lot more behind the scene which we need to see and Bhupat is not a kind of person who will do injustice and will always want them to prove first before getting the approval. We are still unaware of the past so may be there are some other reason's for his this kind of behavior may it related to Viren's past behaviour

Rachu i almost agreed with you for a moment but then i realised Bhupat's association with Viren has been minimal, infact not even as much as others. Even there was something in the past, couln;t he have thought it was in his childhood. Bachpan mein we do many things, but we change after growing up. One can not compare childhood days and behaviour with adult behaviour...

That is the reason he first want to know Viren is he capable of this or not. Its not like he wouldn't give him a chance if he had said himself that he wanted to prove his worth and Bhupat agreed after listening Viren's answer if he didn't trusted him he wouldn't have asked Viren what he thinks about it because he wanted to hear it from Viren's mouth that he want to take the challenge.

Rachu i wasn't upset at all when Dadaji said that Viren is childish and questioned Viren what he thinks about it. That was totally understandable. Dadaji told him what he felt about Viren which infact is true from even what see , he is childish in his own way and it was good on Dadaji's part too to ask Viren about what he felt about it but after Viren justifies that he will do well once he starts understanding things like Sid did. Dadaji did not say anything and kept quiet and Sid again started explaining and then Dadaji said as ok clearing quoting since it was Sid's wish. I didnot like the last part. Forget about saying encouraging words to your pota, he did not even want to give him a chance because Viren wanted to try, it showed that he did it for Sid. I am sure anyone at Viren's place would have felt bad...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

The highlight of the epi for me was the NivRen scene, and I loved how Nivi finally told HL off in her own way !!! I was like you go girl !!! Looks like Viren's influence is rubbing off on ya !! EmbarrassedLOL

Yes the way Nivi answered HL was too good. I hope she makes it a habit to answer like this to even DD and CC. They too deserve this treatmentAngry

But i liked both the NivREn scenes . i mean the Bike wash wala scene and the Shoo Shoo wala scene ( the way Viren calls Nivi while she is in Dadaji's room was so cute) 

I know, it was cute how Viren was asking Nivi to come with him, he looked like a child who is waiting impatiently to go out for an outing !! EmbarrassedLOL

HUn would be waiting for your NIvRen scenes on YT. We find solace there Smile

Sweetie would edit the scene soon as the episode is available !! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
okie guys m gnna write up a small ff on NivRen..
brb =D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Yaar not a single character in the serial uses their brain or u can label them smart. Even CC is not smart it is Divya who is dumb. Nivi plzzzzzzzz tell me exacly when was she shown smart. She never figures out anyting and never tries to go deep into the matters. Her thinking process just remains on the top. Viren just needs attention from his wife and once he starts getting I think he will be fine coz now we've seen how everybody else treats him. He is not even trusted by BS whatever the reason may be but still. S. is apple of the eye for everybody at home and Viren poor guy Y he is always compared to S. in all aspect. His own parents does not love him and gie him the attention that he deserves. So if he is little jealous of S. I don't blame him. Where DD is all jealous of Nivi without any reason. If u want to be better than Nivi than start putting ur act lady. U have to get up and work and learn everything.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Look don't assume Bhupat's character on just today's scene there has to be lot more behind the scene which we need to see and Bhupat is not a kind of person who will do injustice and will always want them to prove first before getting the approval. We are still unaware of the past so may be there are some other reason's for his this kind of behavior may it related to Viren's past behaviour

Rachu i almost agreed with you for a moment but then i realised Bhupat's association with Viren has been minimal, infact not even as much as others. Even there was something in the past, couln;t he have thought it was in his childhood. Bachpan mein we do many things, but we change after growing up. One can not compare childhood days and behaviour with adult behaviour...

That is the reason he first want to know Viren is he capable of this or not. Its not like he wouldn't give him a chance if he had said himself that he wanted to prove his worth and Bhupat agreed after listening Viren's answer if he didn't trusted him he wouldn't have asked Viren what he thinks about it because he wanted to hear it from Viren's mouth that he want to take the challenge.

Rachu i wasn't upset at all when Dadaji said that Viren is childish and questioned Viren what he thinks about it. That was totally understandable. Dadaji told him what he felt about Viren which infact is true from even what see , he is childish in his own way and it was good on Dadaji's part too to ask Viren about what he felt about it but after Viren justifies that he will do well once he starts understanding things like Sid did. Dadaji did not say anything and kept quiet and Sid again started explaining and then Dadaji said as ok clearing quoting since it was Sid's wish. I didnot like the last part. Forget about saying encouraging words to your pota, he did not even want to give him a chance because Viren wanted to try, it showed that he did it for Sid. I am sure anyone at Viren's place would have felt bad...

No jaan check the scene again he agreed after Viren answer Sid explained first but he wan not convinced and asked Viren but before Viren could answer Sid again tried to say but then Viren answered the question and after listening this BS said as you wish sid but his eyes were on Viren which Viren also saw.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Yeah i remember that! He was always shown down! But if they show Viren's jealousy towards Sid then our whole puzzle is completed! Confused
i can guarantee that it will be shown! sometime in the near future u will see that vire envies sid and sid will know this aswell! we have a lot to look forward too in 2011

if they show Viren envies Sid .i will completely agree...how much can a person take man??? I mean just imagine what Viren has gone through so far.... Sid has got everything. He got YD, Dadaji love..he got VD as parent who loves him...he was not sent to boarding school or wherever...he got business resposibility..he got POA from dadaji..so he knows everyone trusts him but no one trusts viren.

such a sad story. both Nivren are fighting their own insecurity battle. Till now they have show Nivi's battle openly and next we will see Viren's battle. 

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraKinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

May be there are some secrets which we don't know and time will tell but you can clearly see the affection in Bhupat's eyes for Viren. Even Viren adores Bhupat a lot. Moreover he may want Viren to show this by actions and not just words. They are also maintaining this for the suspense I suppose

Rach I don't have any doubt about BS's love for Viren. He does love him but he doesn't have enough faith in him. Which I didn't like. You always encourage your kid to do better and over here he was pulling him down. This I didn't expecting from him. If CT is doing all this to just maintain stupid mystery, they are ruining lots of characters. Even Nivi and Viren crossed their limit of dumbness today just to maintain this rift and mystery track. I don't like the way they are messing up all characters. It's enough already, i want these both track to end soon. 

I agree, except for CC, tonight they showed every character in the episode to be extremely dumb and naive !! Its really putting me off !! Angry

honestly Navz as I said in my previous post that it is not CC who is smart it is DD who is dumb who listens to her as I said yesterday that if DD has some brains which we all know that she does not she can ask CC that if u found the locket in Nivi's room howcome u asked  the jeweller abt it instead of asking Nivi and Viren and if she found it in Nivi's room then it was Nivi's y did CC had to go and ask jeweller abt it. I mean it's plain common sense. U don't even require brains for this kind of thing so sweetie it's not CC who is smart it is DD who is dumb.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Rach Bhupat is a man of principles but he is not perfect and he has a tendency to judge people and situations on his own rules !! Like the fact that the biggest reason for him adoring and loving Sid and Nivi is the fact that they are Bhuvan and Keshav's children !! And his lack of approval or faith in Viren and Divya is because their parents are CC, JH, HL and PT !! As for his justice, where was this sense of justice when Keshav was accused and insulted in his own home ? Just because he saw Keshav taking money from someone ? That makes him a traitor ? In all his life Bhupat must have experienced one thing that things are always not what they seem !! So no, I don't think Bhupat is incapable of injustice, he might not do it deliberately but his bias nature might lead him to commit injustice to a near and dear one which we have seen in a glimpse of today !!

The only explanation which I see other then him being bias after what i saw tonight is that he is aware of Viren's mental health and that is why he was hesitant in giving him such a responsibility, but even if that is the case, his not doing so might trigger a relapse in cases like Viren !! So again, Bhupat didn't help the matter much !!

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top