Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 52)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

@ navs: i couldn't agree more...everyone is kinda underestimating viren when i comes to business...first it was sid and now dada ji! poor guy has to tell them each time to give him a chance..the guy is trying!

Exactly and I know i'm gonna sound biased but I didn't like the way Sid made this happen, I mean why could he not talk to Bhupat alone and convinced him without Viren knowing all this ?? He could have easily convinced Bhupat on his own and then told Dadaji to offer the project to Viren !! Angry

in a way i believe sid is trying to show viren on what he is actually capable of and etc..in short term he needed to show viren's actual place in the house! he couldn't say that viren is immature himself so he made dada ji say it *sorry if i offend anyone here...I like sid as well but his thinking is rlly making me angry!*

Edited by SanKi4eva - 23 December 2010 at 9:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Ok girls, just watched the episode and actually I happy teh story is moving ahead. I am 100% sure the rift track will be over soon maybe by the end of next week or coming week. Divya will know everything. I loved the episode for 4 different reasons:
1. Nivi managed to be strong without Viren's support in her own way.
2. Sid is moving ahead, and he is giving chance to his brother it means we will get to see some bonding scenes between brothers which I am dying to watch.
3. Today's show made me for sure that the MP is none other than CC, its not Viren or Sid.
4. Rift track will be over soon, Divya will come to know everything. Radha Krishna pendant will be the catalyst in bringing out the truth.
I have some work to take care and be right back and will give full analysis on teh episode.
And Please don't get mad at dadaji, he was not wrong in his own sense.I will explain that point too.
The Best part of today's episode is the chatpati pati patni interaction.Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-XSilentWishesX

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by Resh.....

Guys i really would like to know if Nivi possess own cellphone......

NO hun. Earlier during sid-putul times Sid had gifted her one which she has already returned. Viren is yet to Gift her oneLOL

i just felt sad for nivi left alone on the lonely road............with no means to contact anyone........viren should gift her a cellphone soon........Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Navz but it looks like we are gonna have brother's rift track too. Because the way CT's are moving one of the brother is going to be suspected to be behind it and no matter how the brother is whether involved or not but will be against the other brother. So defo we are going to see brother's rift track too. They are already showing the glimpse of Viren bitterness towards Sidharth and today too whatever the reasons may be he looked to envy Sid's position in the house.

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Navz I was about to write the same. I don't think he was teasing Viren. If BS was measuring Viren then at last he should have said that I like you are taking interest in business now and I will wish you succeed or something like that to give him boost. But instead he said he said as you wish Sid. Angry No one in that family take him seriously. He is still a kid for them because he tries to make everyone happy around him with his silly antics. No one tries to go beyond that outer exterior of him. And Nivi, I liked she stand up in front of HL but I didn't like that she told HL that she can do anything for DD's happiness, what if that witch want her to leave her husband and Sood house for Divya's sake. Angry

Ketty, Nivi doesn't realize this yet but Viren has become the most important person in her life and after she told Divya to mind her own business in her own way, she has proved that she will not listen top anything when it comes to Viren !! So her saying that she would do anything for Divya means anything which is in her power and to leave Viren is not in her power because that is something she can't and won't do, even for Divya !! Did you see that tonight that even after what happened earlier with HL and Divya, her mood with Viren didn't change and that she went out with Viren Smile That says a lot about how committed she has become to Viren and to her marriage.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

But sanju if he hurts Nivi , he will loose all our respect for him. He is passionate for her so he should hurt whoever hurts her and not the other way round. Otherwise the word is Negative and not passionate or obssesive...
eventually viren's possesive will become dangerous for nivi..and possession towards something is not safe. yes viren unconditionally loves nivi and it's way beyond the limits...but unintentially it will hurt nivi!

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728zarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Look don't assume Bhupat's character on just today's scene there has to be lot more behind the scene which we need to see and Bhupat is not a kind of person who will do injustice and will always want them to prove first before getting the approval. We are still unaware of the past so may be there are some other reason's for his this kind of behavior may it related to Viren's past behaviour

Rachu i almost agreed with you for a moment but then i realised Bhupat's association with Viren has been minimal, infact not even as much as others. Even there was something in the past, couln;t he have thought it was in his childhood. Bachpan mein we do many things, but we change after growing up. One can not compare childhood days and behaviour with adult behaviour...

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

@ navs: i couldn't agree more...everyone is kinda underestimating viren when i comes to business...first it was sid and now dada ji! poor guy has to tell them each time to give him a chance..the guy is trying!

Exactly and I know i'm gonna sound biased but I didn't like the way Sid made this happen, I mean why could he not talk to Bhupat alone and convinced him without Viren knowing all this ?? He could have easily convinced Bhupat on his own and then told Dadaji to offer the project to Viren !! Angry

Navz i was about to write the same thing man ur fast, that i was also confused towards the sudden behivour of sid. i didnt like how he was pushing dadaji to consider viren, it seemed oddConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraKinSanj

Go to top