Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 51)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Sweetie I was feeling better, but after watching the episode, I have gotten a severe headache !! Confused

Shova that is what bugging me the most !! I mean how can they mess with the characters just to maintain this suspense ? No one appreciates or root for characters who are dumb and can't use their brains !!

Aww i dont blame you i also am suffering from a migrane too. this episode should have come with a warning man. I was so not expecting this.

Yep navz me and u r thinking in the same line, i am also pissed that just to maintain this rift track and suspense, the CTs are runing such beautifull character whom they have created beautifully.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by NivRenFan

The highlight of the epi for me was the NivRen scene, and I loved how Nivi finally told HL off in her own way !!! I was like you go girl !!! Looks like Viren's influence is rubbing off on ya !! EmbarrassedLOL

Yes the way Nivi answered HL was too good. I hope she makes it a habit to answer like this to even DD and CC. They too deserve this treatmentAngry

But i liked both the NivREn scenes . i mean the Bike wash wala scene and the Shoo Shoo wala scene ( the way Viren calls Nivi while she is in Dadaji's room was so cute) 

I know, it was cute how Viren was asking Nivi to come with him, he looked like a child who is waiting impatiently to go out for an outing !! EmbarrassedLOL

HUn would be waiting for your NIvRen scenes on YT. We find solace there Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

@ navs: i couldn't agree more...everyone is kinda underestimating viren when i comes to business...first it was sid and now dada ji! poor guy has to tell them each time to give him a chance..the guy is trying!

Exactly and I know i'm gonna sound biased but I didn't like the way Sid made this happen, I mean why could he not talk to Bhupat alone and convinced him without Viren knowing all this ?? He could have easily convinced Bhupat on his own and then told Dadaji to offer the project to Viren !! Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaKinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Look don't assume Bhupat's character on just today's scene there has to be lot more behind the scene which we need to see and Bhupat is not a kind of person who will do injustice and will always want them to prove first before getting the approval. We are still unaware of the past so may be there are some other reason's for his this kind of behavior may it related to Viren's past behaviour

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoXSilentWishesX

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Yeah i remember that! He was always shown down! But if they show Viren's jealousy towards Sid then our whole puzzle is completed! Confused
i can guarantee that it will be shown! sometime in the near future u will see that vire envies sid and sid will know this aswell! we have a lot to look forward too in 2011

Please I don't want another rift track !! Sisters track is more then enough, that we don't need brothers rift track too !! Because it will as usual affect only Nivi and no one else ! While the brothers are having a rift, Divya would be taunting along with YD and HL about how first Nivi wanted to ruin Nivi's happiness and now Viren is also jealous of their and Sid's position  in the family !! Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuXSilentWishesXKinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Guys i really would like to know if Nivi possess own cellphone......

NO hun. Earlier during sid-putul times Sid had gifted her one which she has already returned. Viren is yet to Gift her oneLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuXSilentWishesX

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Yeah i remember that! He was always shown down! But if they show Viren's jealousy towards Sid then our whole puzzle is completed! Confused
i can guarantee that it will be shown! sometime in the near future u will see that vire envies sid and sid will know this aswell! we have a lot to look forward too in 2011

Yeah 2011 is gonna be interesting!
I just hope it doesn't affect Nivren though it willLOL
'ofcourse it will..if u'll see a possesive viren he will eventually end up hurting her for sure...but let's see!

But sanju if he hurts Nivi , he will loose all our respect for him. He is passionate for her so he should hurt whoever hurts her and not the other way round. Otherwise the word is Negative and not passionate or obssesive...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoXSilentWishesXxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

HUn with such an disastrous episode too we are moving at such a fast pace that by the time i write something and post it i am 2 pages away from where i picked up to comment and have to go back and read the posts, so in a hurry wrote whatever came to my mindLOL

Like Shana said i think they are showing all this to show the injustice and are ruining the character too in the process..... God only knows what is in store for us.... I havn't gone to any other thread after watching the epiosde. I havn't even looked that the cheesy line wala thread. i think that would be a break for us to relax.. Smile
darling dont get me wrong i just loved ur word shoo shoo wala scene lolz  amazing, well done. yep we r moving quite fast even i cant keep up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeeno

Go to top