Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 50)

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Yeah i remember that! He was always shown down! But if they show Viren's jealousy towards Sid then our whole puzzle is completed! Confused
i can guarantee that it will be shown! sometime in the near future u will see that vire envies sid and sid will know this aswell! we have a lot to look forward too in 2011

Yeah 2011 is gonna be interesting!
I just hope it doesn't affect Nivren though it willLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by xaviara

The highlight of the epi for me was the NivRen scene, and I loved how Nivi finally told HL off in her own way !!! I was like you go girl !!! Looks like Viren's influence is rubbing off on ya !! EmbarrassedLOL

Yes the way Nivi answered HL was too good. I hope she makes it a habit to answer like this to even DD and CC. They too deserve this treatmentAngry

But i liked both the NivREn scenes . i mean the Bike wash wala scene and the Shoo Shoo wala scene ( the way Viren calls Nivi while she is in Dadaji's room was so cute) 
LOLthe shoo shoo wla scene LOL love what u called it. yep i loved that scene also it was cute but then dadaji had to ruin it. it seems viren is invisable to dadaji, he just desnt seems to notice viren and when he does he just smilesAngry dadaji i loved u soo much before but all my respect has gone for u
HUn with such an disastrous episode too we are moving at such a fast pace that by the time i write something and post it i am 2 pages away from where i picked up to comment and have to go back and read the posts, so in a hurry wrote whatever came to my mindLOL

Like Shana said i think they are showing all this to show the injustice and are ruining the character too in the process..... God only knows what is in store for us.... I havn't gone to any other thread after watching the epiosde. I havn't even looked that the cheesy line wala thread. i think that would be a break for us to relax.. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

I think these are all shown for a reason.............may be CT's want us to believe that there is a lot of injustice shown to viren by various characters..............and he is shown secondary to sid............i also believe that viren is not happy with the way his parents are treated in the house......... he doesnt know about the truth of jawahar and chanchal................ and there are certain things which is still a mystery about viren.............so i think all these frustrations will erupt from him sooner or later....

Yep, this mystery and rift track are only sub plots leading up to the main track of Viren's obsessive behavior track !! U know I wish they finish these and start that already, these two existing tracks are getting very repetitive and boring !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....simran728ShayafanNivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010XSilentWishesXDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Girls don't get angry at Bhupat its his tectic to judge whether Viren really wants and ready to take this chance or not nothing else. Didn't you notice the smile at his face after listening to Viren's answer. He wanted him to say that he want to take this project and not someone recommending him. They are creating doubt on both Sid and Viren. The way he was acting before calling the mechanic really showing he knows that the pipe is being cut. He might be doing this to create MU between Nivi and Sid (if he is actually a psychotic) but MP is definitely not Sid as they are putting spotlight on him now. CC can't play big game, JW already lended his brian to CC, YD I don't think so, Divya doesn't know there is a thing called brain, So the most probable person is Viren. They are just confusing us and will throw a bomb in Jan.
Rachu darling i just dont see it like that sorry. I mean if he was testing Viren then after viren gave the answer dadaji should have said 'ok viren i am convinced now, i agree you r the rite person etc.." but nop he didnt even say a word just seems to ignore him, and then only after sid said the same thing he agreed and that tooo he only spoke to sid saying he agreed and not to viren so i am still angry with him rachu, he has lost my respect.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Guys i really would like to know if Nivi possess own cellphone......

Edited by Resh..... - 23 December 2010 at 9:41am

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Yeah i remember that! He was always shown down! But if they show Viren's jealousy towards Sid then our whole puzzle is completed! Confused
i can guarantee that it will be shown! sometime in the near future u will see that vire envies sid and sid will know this aswell! we have a lot to look forward too in 2011

'ofcourse it will..if u'll see a possesive viren he will eventually end up hurting her for sure...but let's see!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged

'ofcourse it will..if u'll see a possesive viren he will eventually end up hurting her for sure...but let's see![/QUOTE]

Well now they are showing Divya all suspicious! I just hope it also doesn't have any twist! I mean if he turns possessive then he will be more secured about Nivi 

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoKinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

May be there are some secrets which we don't know and time will tell but you can clearly see the affection in Bhupat's eyes for Viren. Even Viren adores Bhupat a lot. Moreover he may want Viren to show this by actions and not just words. They are also maintaining this for the suspense I suppose

Rach I don't have any doubt about BS's love for Viren. He does love him but he doesn't have enough faith in him. Which I didn't like. You always encourage your kid to do better and over here he was pulling him down. This I didn't expecting from him. If CT is doing all this to just maintain stupid mystery, they are ruining lots of characters. Even Nivi and Viren crossed their limit of dumbness today just to maintain this rift and mystery track. I don't like the way they are messing up all characters. It's enough already, i want these both track to end soon. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

Go to top