Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 49)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys did u see viren's expressions when dada ji agreed to hand him over the project on sid's req. he wasn't happy in a way!

I know sanju! he would have obviously wanted Dadaji to give it with full trust and faith on him not by anyone's advice!
yeah..but as far as i have understood viren's character i've noticed he has a problem with sid..
last time it was when dadi asks viren to get up as he sat on sid' seat, and viren felt offended and also mentioned that it was sid all along who had the right to sit nect to dada ji..and then i sensed something when viren had asked for Rs10,000 from sid and sid asks him for the reason..he got srs back then aswell..and how sid told him that business is not wht he shld do and shld jsut enjoy life.
so he certainly has something against sid which won't be shown now but later on it will be definately shown! viren envies sid!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoXSilentWishesX

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Girls don't get angry at Bhupat its his tectic to judge whether Viren really wants and ready to take this chance or not nothing else. Didn't you notice the smile at his face after listening to Viren's answer. He wanted him to say that he want to take this project and not someone recommending him. They are creating doubt on both Sid and Viren. The way he was acting before calling the mechanic really showing he knows that the pipe is being cut. He might be doing this to create MU between Nivi and Sid (if he is actually a psychotic) but MP is definitely not Sid as they are putting spotlight on him now. CC can't play big game, JW already lended his brian to CC, YD I don't think so, Divya doesn't know there is a thing called brain, So the most probable person is Viren. They are just confusing us and will throw a bomb in Jan.

Rach I don't agree, I'm sorry, if he was testing Viren then after he gave the answer Bhupat was looking for why did he keep quite and Sid had to convince him again and why didn't Bhupat wish him all the best or said something to encourage him ?? Have you not notice that Bhupat doesn't even talk to Viren unless it is absolutely necessary !! He doesn't even consider VIren worthy of his attention and treats him like a child !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010XSilentWishesXDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-KinSanj

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged

guys did u see viren's expressions when dada ji agreed to hand him over the project on sid's req. he wasn't happy in a way!

I know sanju! he would have obviously wanted Dadaji to give it with full trust and faith on him not by anyone's advice!
yeah..but as far as i have understood viren's character i've noticed he has a problem with sid..
last time it was when dadi asks viren to get up as he sat on sid' seat, and viren felt offended and also mentioned that it was sid all along who had the right to sit nect to dada ji..and then i sensed something when viren had asked for Rs10,000 from sid and sid asks him for the reason..he got srs back then aswell..and how sid told him that business is not wht he shld do and shld jsut enjoy life.
so he certainly has something against sid which won't be shown now but later on it will be definately shown! viren envies sid!

Yeah i remember that! He was always shown down! But if they show Viren's jealousy towards Sid then our whole puzzle is completed! Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728gmann2010KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged

@ navs: i couldn't agree more...everyone is kinda underestimating viren when i comes to business...first it was sid and now dada ji! poor guy has to tell them each time to give him a chance..the guy is trying!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 23 December 2010 at 9:37am

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010XSilentWishesXxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls don't get angry at Bhupat its his tectic to judge whether Viren really wants and ready to take this chance or not nothing else. Didn't you notice the smile at his face after listening to Viren's answer. He wanted him to say that he want to take this project and not someone recommending him. They are creating doubt on both Sid and Viren. The way he was acting before calling the mechanic really showing he knows that the pipe is being cut. He might be doing this to create MU between Nivi and Sid (if he is actually a psychotic) but MP is definitely not Sid as they are putting spotlight on him now. CC can't play big game, JW already lended his brian to CC, YD I don't think so, Divya doesn't know there is a thing called brain, So the most probable person is Viren. They are just confusing us and will throw a bomb in Jan.

Rach I don't agree, I'm sorry, if he was testing Viren then after he gave the answer Bhupat was looking for why did he keep quite and Sid had to convince him again and why didn't Bhupat wish him all the best or said something to encourage him ?? Have you not notice that Bhupat doesn't even talk to Viren unless it is absolutely necessary !! He doesn't even consider VIren worthy of his attention and treats him like a child !!

May be there are some secrets which we don't know and time will tell but you can clearly see the affection in Bhupat's eyes for Viren. Even Viren adores Bhupat a lot. Moreover he may want Viren to show this by actions and not just words. They are also maintaining this for the suspense I suppose

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Yeah i remember that! He was always shown down! But if they show Viren's jealousy towards Sid then our whole puzzle is completed! Confused
i can guarantee that it will be shown! sometime in the near future u will see that vire envies sid and sid will know this aswell! we have a lot to look forward too in 2011

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728gmann2010XSilentWishesX

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

The highlight of the epi for me was the NivRen scene, and I loved how Nivi finally told HL off in her own way !!! I was like you go girl !!! Looks like Viren's influence is rubbing off on ya !! EmbarrassedLOL

Yes the way Nivi answered HL was too good. I hope she makes it a habit to answer like this to even DD and CC. They too deserve this treatmentAngry

But i liked both the NivREn scenes . i mean the Bike wash wala scene and the Shoo Shoo wala scene ( the way Viren calls Nivi while she is in Dadaji's room was so cute) 

I know, it was cute how Viren was asking Nivi to come with him, he looked like a child who is waiting impatiently to go out for an outing !! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanmilee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingXSilentWishesXSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Navz I was about to write the same. I don't think he was teasing Viren. If BS was measuring Viren then at last he should have said that I like you are taking interest in business now and I will wish you succeed or something like that to give him boost. But instead he said he said as you wish Sid. Angry No one in that family take him seriously. He is still a kid for them because he tries to make everyone happy around him with his silly antics. No one tries to go beyond that outer exterior of him. And Nivi, I liked she stand up in front of HL but I didn't like that she told HL that she can do anything for DD's happiness, what if that witch want her to leave her husband and Sood house for Divya's sake. Angry

Edited by gmann2010 - 23 December 2010 at 9:39am

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top