Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 48)

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

Dammit, few tension free episodes and we are back to mental torture and mystery track !! Urghhh !! What are the CT's up to ?? How long are they planning to stretch this mystery track and rift track ???

I'm totally put off tonight, even the NivRen scene could not cheer me up !! and what the hell is wrong with Bhupat ? How can he say that Viren is not fit to handle a project on his own ? How can he say such a thing without giving him a chance ? And I hated how he agreed because Sid wanted to give Viren a chance !!! Angry I swear both Nivi and Viren do not have a single person having faith in them !! Bhupat disappointed me so much tonight, i have lost all respect for him ! No wonder he was willing top destroy 4 lives by telling everyone about his wish, because who is Viren and what is his happiness in front of his precious SID !! Angry

And what happened to Viren tonight ? Usually he leaves no chance to spend with Nivi, and here he left her alone in the middle of the road ?? What if it was some lunatic and not Sid ?? Why couldn't Viren have called the house and asked someone to send a car for Nivi so she can go back home and he could then go and get the bike fixed ?? Angry At least everyone in the house would have known that Viren's bike is not working and Nivi needs a ride home !! Angry

I wish this mystery track gets over soon, it is seriously giving me a headache now, because because of this rift and mystery track, we are getting incomplete and random NivRen scenes ! we only get meaningful NivRen scenes when the rift and mystery track is sidelined !! Angry

Right on target Navz. Couldn't have said it better. I am so angry at everyone in this show today. Especially Dadaji, Angry I thought he will be better than YD but no he is same, nobody understands Viren and Viren idolize that man. It was really sad to see that. I think Viren has major problem thinking straight, Nivi would have been better walking with him than standing alone on that road. Manjnu didn't thought that how romantic it will be to walk with his wife. He was concern about her being tired rather than her safety.  Angry
yep guys agree with u 100%. I was mainly pissed off at dadaji and did u notice he was only talking to sid through out the whole scene, not once did he say anything to viren. why is dadaji not understanding viren. Now i wont blame viren even if he is MP, cause he has every rite do this cause he has not gotten any love from anyone, his idol dadaji also doesnt trust him so u do expect a guy to go off track then dont u. but still my heart isnt convinced it is viren but by chance if he does turn out to be i wont be mad or sad.

Uff dadaji disapointed me big time, had soo much hope on him.

I think these are all shown for a reason.............may be CT's want us to believe that there is a lot of injustice shown to viren by various characters..............and he is shown secondary to sid............i also believe that viren is not happy with the way his parents are treated in the house......... he doesnt know about the truth of jawahar and chanchal................ and there are certain things which is still a mystery about viren.............so i think all these frustrations will erupt from him sooner or later....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanXSilentWishesXxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Shova that is what I have been saying since Bhupat got well, he has till now not even spoken to Viren once on his own, he just given him a smile like someone would give a child to humor him !!Angry
Navzzz yep i am also upset about this as well. viren idolizes him soo much but dadaji, he can only see sid's capabilities why isnt we willing to give viren a chance??? when viren asked him for a chance to prove him self dadaji didnt say anything and sid noticed ( i liked that about him that he relised his younger brother must be feeling bad) and asked dadaji the same thing as viren and then only dadaji agreed. what did viren ever do to dadaji that he isnt even ready to talk to him. u r rite all he does is smile at viren ufffffAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraXSilentWishesX

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
guys did u see viren's expressions when dada ji agreed to hand him over the project on sid's req. he wasn't happy in a way!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728tamushigmann2010XSilentWishesXxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Girls don't get angry at Bhupat its his tectic to judge whether Viren really wants and ready to take this chance or not nothing else. Didn't you notice the smile at his face after listening to Viren's answer. He wanted him to say that he want to take this project and not someone recommending him. They are creating doubt on both Sid and Viren. The way he was acting before calling the mechanic really showing he knows that the pipe is being cut. He might be doing this to create MU between Nivi and Sid (if he is actually a psychotic) but MP is definitely not Sid as they are putting spotlight on him now. CC can't play big game, JW already lended his brian to CC, YD I don't think so, Divya doesn't know there is a thing called brain, So the most probable person is Viren. They are just confusing us and will throw a bomb in Jan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewaniXSilentWishesX

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by qse6

I also dont understand one thing !! When Viren entered the show, he was shown as this really shrewd, intelligent and astute guy, who understand and notice things which no one else would, so what happened to that guy ? They have shown him so besotted with Nivi that its like his has donated his brains !! I mean he just found out that someone deliberately cut the petrol line of the bike, and yet he still left Nivi alone ? What if was someone's plan to snatch Nivi while she was alone ??? Since when does Viren have stopped using his brains ?
with all this tension iforgot to say hi to u navz, so how r u feeling now, do u still have a temp??? anyways now watching the epi even i feel sick and feeling like i am getting hig temp from all this tenison. yes viren has changes from what he was shown in the beggning. i also didnt expect him to leave nivi alone. they r showing this for us to suspect him mabye???

still him leaving her doesnt make sense, i think everyone in CCBM has lost their brains and have donated it to CC, cause she is the only one now using her brain and everyone seems to have lost it.Angry espesially dadaji, what ever happned to  him now?????Angry

Sweetie I was feeling better, but after watching the episode, I have gotten a severe headache !! Confused

Shova that is what bugging me the most !! I mean how can they mess with the characters just to maintain this suspense ? No one appreciates or root for characters who are dumb and can't use their brains !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys did u see viren's expressions when dada ji agreed to hand him over the project on sid's req. he wasn't happy in a way!

I know sanju! he would have obviously wanted Dadaji to give it with full trust and faith on him not by anyone's advice!

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraKinSanj

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

The highlight of the epi for me was the NivRen scene, and I loved how Nivi finally told HL off in her own way !!! I was like you go girl !!! Looks like Viren's influence is rubbing off on ya !! EmbarrassedLOL

Yes the way Nivi answered HL was too good. I hope she makes it a habit to answer like this to even DD and CC. They too deserve this treatmentAngry

But i liked both the NivREn scenes . i mean the Bike wash wala scene and the Shoo Shoo wala scene ( the way Viren calls Nivi while she is in Dadaji's room was so cute) 
LOLthe shoo shoo wla scene LOL love what u called it. yep i loved that scene also it was cute but then dadaji had to ruin it. it seems viren is invisable to dadaji, he just desnt seems to notice viren and when he does he just smilesAngry dadaji i loved u soo much before but all my respect has gone for u

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

yes sanju saw thatCry why would he be happy, the guy he idolizes just didnt even seemed to notice or talk to him and top of that only agreed that too for sid and dadaji had to say it straigh like that, i agree with  ketty why could he say it in a nicer way and not let viren relise it was for sid.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010xaviaraKinSanj

Go to top