Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 45)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Actually I'm also upset with her that y did she leave with S.. Does'nt she know that DD does not like her interacting with S.  She loves to create problems for herself.

So true, she is just becoming dumb like DD. I just hope that it is happened like as Rahmi said that Viren asked her to leave with Sid. I don't want MU between NivRen. NivRen are two miserable souls, everyone in that freaking hell house is after their happiness. Dadaji may love Viren, but he was rude today just like YD. I so wish that Nivi didn't ask Viren to go back home after wedding, so wish that Dadaji wouldn't have spoken at that time. We have to suffer for week or two with whole this DD drama and top of it they will now show Viren's aggressive side. Cry Cry Cry
CryCryCryCryCry I know ketty. just watched the epi and hated it except nivren sbb scene. I didnt like dadaji,sid and viren scene. what is dadaji's problem, did u see our poor virens face when dadaji said he didnt think viren was ready?? i dont understand why out of all the people also dadaji isnt understanding or suporting viren. I was sooooo dissapointed at dadaji today. ucould see the hurt in virens face.

and nivi and viren's date, like zarmeen said it was too good to be true.CryCryCry why did we ever hope. Man stupid MP. I dont think its either viren or Sid. hey havnt seen JW for a long time do u think its himConfused even though i hardy doubt it is him lolzLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

okanywayzz my mood is officially spoiled so I am going to step away from the forum today!

Snif!1 see you tomorrow guyz

awwwww suchi i understand u, my mood is also spoilt after soo much hoping. but darling do stay with us mabye we can cheer u up. u know we always have something up our sleeves esp Rachu with her theory, so if u feel like staying we will do everything to make u feel better.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Actually I'm also upset with her that y did she leave with S.. Does'nt she know that DD does not like her interacting with S.  She loves to create problems for herself.

So true, she is just becoming dumb like DD. I just hope that it is happened like as Rahmi said that Viren asked her to leave with Sid. I don't want MU between NivRen. NivRen are two miserable souls, everyone in that freaking hell house is after their happiness. Dadaji may love Viren, but he was rude today just like YD. I so wish that Nivi didn't ask Viren to go back home after wedding, so wish that Dadaji wouldn't have spoken at that time. We have to suffer for week or two with whole this DD drama and top of it they will now show Viren's aggressive side.  How much one person can take it, I will become psycho too if I were at Viren's place. Cry Cry Cry
Even if Viren asked her she should have been firm with him that no matter what she will not go with S. as DD just blamed her for such a huge thing and it was not at all small thing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
And honestly by looking at today's episode I don't think we will have any Nivren scene tomorrow as well coz tomorrow Viren will be busy getting his bike fixed so he will not come hoem and it will be again DD with all her frustration and suspicion and CC to give it more fuel.
But i did loved Nivren scens today the bike one and the one where he is begging her to come with him when she was with Daadaji

Edited by zarmeeno - 23 December 2010 at 8:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Cry I know ketty. just watched the epi and hated it except nivren sbb scene. I didnt like dadaji,sid and viren scene. what is dadaji's problem, did u see our poor virens face when dadaji said he didnt think viren was ready?? i dont understand why out of all the people also dadaji isnt understanding or suporting viren. I was sooooo dissapointed at dadaji today. ucould see the hurt in virens face.

and nivi and viren's date, like zarmeen said it was too good to be true.CryCryCry why did we ever hope. Man stupid MP. I dont think its either viren or Sid. hey havnt seen JW for a long time do u think its himConfused even though i hardy doubt it is him lolzLOL

Dadaji is in my watch out list now. I can't believe the way he treated Viren today. There are better ways to say what he said to Viren. But I loved Viren's reply. Again hated Dadaji for saying that ok Sid whatever you think is good. Couldn't he say that ok Viren, I am willing to give you this chance, and I hope you do well or something like that. I am really mad at everyone today, even Nivi and VIren, just get out of that house, why you have to live over there when nobody wants you there. Silly people really. Why we need this MP when we know that everyone's motto in Sood house to ruin NivRen. Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728zarmeenoanjubalaashred12Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Dammit, few tension free episodes and we are back to mental torture and mystery track !! Urghhh !! What are the CT's up to ?? How long are they planning to stretch this mystery track and rift track ???

I'm totally put off tonight, even the NivRen scene could not cheer me up !! and what the hell is wrong with Bhupat ? How can he say that Viren is not fit to handle a project on his own ? How can he say such a thing without giving him a chance ? And I hated how he agreed because Sid wanted to give Viren a chance !!! Angry I swear both Nivi and Viren do not have a single person having faith in them !! Bhupat disappointed me so much tonight, i have lost all respect for him ! No wonder he was willing top destroy 4 lives by telling everyone about his wish, because who is Viren and what is his happiness in front of his precious SID !! Angry

And what happened to Viren tonight ? Usually he leaves no chance to spend with Nivi, and here he left her alone in the middle of the road ?? What if it was some lunatic and not Sid ?? Why couldn't Viren have called the house and asked someone to send a car for Nivi so she can go back home and he could then go and get the bike fixed ?? Angry At least everyone in the house would have known that Viren's bike is not working and Nivi needs a ride home !! Angry

I wish this mystery track gets over soon, it is seriously giving me a headache now, because because of this rift and mystery track, we are getting incomplete and random NivRen scenes ! we only get meaningful NivRen scenes when the rift and mystery track is sidelined !! Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuXSilentWishesXSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged

So true, she is just becoming dumb like DD. I just hope that it is happened like as Rahmi said that Viren asked her to leave with Sid. I don't want MU between NivRen. NivRen are two miserable souls, everyone in that freaking hell house is after their happiness. Dadaji may love Viren, but he was rude today just like YD. I so wish that Nivi didn't ask Viren to go back home after wedding, so wish that Dadaji wouldn't have spoken at that time. We have to suffer for week or two with whole this DD drama and top of it they will now show Viren's aggressive side.  How much one person can take it, I will become psycho too if I were at Viren's place. Cry Cry Cry
Even if Viren asked her she should have been firm with him that no matter what she will not go with S. as DD just blamed her for such a huge thing and it was not at all small thing.

Agree zarmeen. Nivi should be firm with sid, she need to think properly and totaly avoid anything with sid, in the eirlier scenes today yes she was ignoring sid but now in the precap what the hell happned that made her come back with sid and that too without viren. she should not cry if divya blames her now. uff i am hating this track now, just wanted a good epi and what do we get...........

Shayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoanjubala

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
The highlight of the epi for me was the NivRen scene, and I loved how Nivi finally told HL off in her own way !!! I was like you go girl !!! Looks like Viren's influence is rubbing off on ya !! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ShayafanNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-XSilentWishesX

Go to top