Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Resh.....

I think these are all shown for a reason.............may be CT's want us to believe that there is a lot of injustice shown to viren by various characters..............and he is shown secondary to sid............i also believe that viren is not happy with the way his parents are treated in the house......... he doesnt know about the truth of jawahar and chanchal................ and there are certain things which is still a mystery about viren.............so i think all these frustrations will erupt from him sooner or later....

Yep, this mystery and rift track are only sub plots leading up to the main track of Viren's obsessive behavior track !! U know I wish they finish these and start that already, these two existing tracks are getting very repetitive and boring !!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Girls don't get angry at Bhupat its his tectic to judge whether Viren really wants and ready to take this chance or not nothing else. Didn't you notice the smile at his face after listening to Viren's answer. He wanted him to say that he want to take this project and not someone recommending him. They are creating doubt on both Sid and Viren. The way he was acting before calling the mechanic really showing he knows that the pipe is being cut. He might be doing this to create MU between Nivi and Sid (if he is actually a psychotic) but MP is definitely not Sid as they are putting spotlight on him now. CC can't play big game, JW already lended his brian to CC, YD I don't think so, Divya doesn't know there is a thing called brain, So the most probable person is Viren. They are just confusing us and will throw a bomb in Jan.

Rachu darling i just dont see it like that sorry. I mean if he was testing Viren then after viren gave the answer dadaji should have said 'ok viren i am convinced now, i agree you r the rite person etc.." but nop he didnt even say a word just seems to ignore him, and then only after sid said the same thing he agreed and that tooo he only spoke to sid saying he agreed and not to viren so i am still angry with him rachu, he has lost my respect.
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys i really would like to know if Nivi possess own cellphone......
Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Yeah 2011 is gonna be interesting!
I just hope it doesn't affect Nivren though it will😆

'ofcourse it will..if u'll see a possesive viren he will eventually end up hurting her for sure...but let's see!
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

Yeah 2011 is gonna be interesting!
I just hope it doesn't affect Nivren though it will😆

'ofcourse it will..if u'll see a possesive viren he will eventually end up hurting her for sure...but let's see![/QUOTE]

Well now they are showing Divya all suspicious! I just hope it also doesn't have any twist! I mean if he turns possessive then he will be more secured about Nivi 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

May be there are some secrets which we don't know and time will tell but you can clearly see the affection in Bhupat's eyes for Viren. Even Viren adores Bhupat a lot. Moreover he may want Viren to show this by actions and not just words. They are also maintaining this for the suspense I suppose

Rach I don't have any doubt about BS's love for Viren. He does love him but he doesn't have enough faith in him. Which I didn't like. You always encourage your kid to do better and over here he was pulling him down. This I didn't expecting from him. If CT is doing all this to just maintain stupid mystery, they are ruining lots of characters. Even Nivi and Viren crossed their limit of dumbness today just to maintain this rift and mystery track. I don't like the way they are messing up all characters. It's enough already, i want these both track to end soon. 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Sweetie I was feeling better, but after watching the episode, I have gotten a severe headache !! 😕

Shova that is what bugging me the most !! I mean how can they mess with the characters just to maintain this suspense ? No one appreciates or root for characters who are dumb and can't use their brains !!

Aww i dont blame you i also am suffering from a migrane too. this episode should have come with a warning man. I was so not expecting this.

Yep navz me and u r thinking in the same line, i am also pissed that just to maintain this rift track and suspense, the CTs are runing such beautifull character whom they have created beautifully.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I know, it was cute how Viren was asking Nivi to come with him, he looked like a child who is waiting impatiently to go out for an outing !! 😳😆

HUn would be waiting for your NIvRen scenes on YT. We find solace there ðŸ˜Š
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

@ navs: i couldn't agree more...everyone is kinda underestimating viren when i comes to business...first it was sid and now dada ji! poor guy has to tell them each time to give him a chance..the guy is trying!

Exactly and I know i'm gonna sound biased but I didn't like the way Sid made this happen, I mean why could he not talk to Bhupat alone and convinced him without Viren knowing all this ?? He could have easily convinced Bhupat on his own and then told Dadaji to offer the project to Viren !! 😡

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Look don't assume Bhupat's character on just today's scene there has to be lot more behind the scene which we need to see and Bhupat is not a kind of person who will do injustice and will always want them to prove first before getting the approval. We are still unaware of the past so may be there are some other reason's for his this kind of behavior may it related to Viren's past behaviour