Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 4)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Oh Anju, wonderful introduction. I could not have done this beautifully. And thanks Suchi for a beautiful title.

Oh Aashvee, sweetie I thought you already left. Thank God I caught you. Have a safe and wonderful trip dear, enjoy your vacation with your parents. And thanks for saying such wonderful words about the analysis I am overwhelmed and emotional.Its just all your support which makes me write my heart out. Thank you dear and have a wonderful holidays and Happy New Year.

Zarmeeno, I see you are here. How are you feeling, please take care of yourself watch out while you are walking. You have just become like our Nivi Mrs.Durghatana are you thinking if you start falling down Viren will come an hold youWink No dear it doesn't work like that he only goes for saving Nivi because she is his chaand and life, he doesn't care about us psychotic insane peopleLOL But please do take care dear.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatinganjubala

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Awww, Anju, well said. As usual, jaanEmbarrassed

And because I love you so much, I am going to listen to you and disapparate to my bed....LOL My mom will want to find you and get the secret formula from you...LOL [Please don;t tell her anything...'kay...LOL]

I understand about the analysis. It's sad but I can understand how you feel jaan. And there's always the promise of tomorrow where I shall be frantically rushing to a computer to check this thread...the moment I land.....LOL

Well, bye again everyone...this time I am going....LOL Pakka, pakka...LOL

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubala

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Anju, wonderful introduction. I could not have done this beautifully. And thanks Suchi for a beautiful title.

Oh Aashvee, sweetie I thought you already left. Thank God I caught you. Have a safe and wonderful trip dear, enjoy your vacation with your parents. And thanks for saying such wonderful words about the analysis I am overwhelmed and emotional.Its just all your support which makes me write my heart out. Thank you dear and have a wonderful holidays and Happy New Year.

Zarmeeno, I see you are here. How are you feeling, please take care of yourself watch out while you are walking. You have just become like our Nivi Mrs.Durghatana are you thinking if you start falling down Viren will come an hold youWink No dear it doesn't work like that he only goes for saving Nivi because she is his chaand and life, he doesn't care about us psychotic insane peopleLOL But please do take care dear.

Milee, my jaanu, awww, thanks so much jaan....I hope you have a wonderful time these hols and a fabulous start to the new year. May you have every happiness and joy always jaan.Hug

Anju, jaanu, I forgot to wish you happy hols and an awesome new year with everything that your heart desires for....Hug

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Seriously ketty, this is the first time for me as well [Oh! I was at a wedding during those three days of torture when Viren was "mysteriously" away, so I never did watch the episodes, just watched the scene with Nivi getting thrown out by CC and Viren catching herEmbarrassed] But other than that, this is the FIRST time, I have watched an episode only once. Even I can't believe it. Confused They should never have an episode without NivRen interaction....

I am a sentimental fool, I have huge problem seeing anyone I like crying. And for Nivi even though it is fiction character, it's feels like she is one of us. Embarrassed Crazy right? Never thought I will get attached to any show or a character for that matter. But I think I am more attached to all you girls over here and your thoughts and analysis. Big smile

I hope they won't give us any more episode like this. I don't mind if we have cute and fun scene and little bit of drama. But today's episode was full on melodrama. Hate when CT make her cry for whole episode. I wish Viren finds out what happened tomorrow, at least he can make her feel better. In SBB segment, she was looking normal so I guess she was over the whole drama.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by simran728

guys..how r u ?? i am still @ work which sucks but I will be home in 1 hr...yay..but whats the point..today i am not going to watch the epi..

i just dont want to see..nivi crying n all torture as said by u'll.

did anyone see if Nivi was wearing Viren's bracelet or no??

Hey SimranHugI could not see the bracelet jaanConfused I mean, they didn't show Viren at all, can you believe itOuch I wanted a scene where Viren helps her put it on....What an anticlimax...

psycho DD and her psycho Mom were just unbelievable todayAngry Even thinking about how they behaved today makes me want to Angry well, let's just say that the old methods of torturing criminals (from the middle ages) should be brought in again for this psycho Mom-daughter duo....Angry

I agree. they should be wipped with a long stick to no point. How can one be so cruel?? how did CT's write these scenes?? And why why why Viren was not there... 

he would have seen real colors of DD and HL...oh god why this happens to good people???

I think DD is hell bent in throwing Nivi out of the house....bcos even though this MU is cleared ..i feel jealousy will not go...i think DD just wants to be superior to Nivi and that is what is bothering her...nothing else and there is no cure for it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoanjubala

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Hey Milee: I'm feeling much better and after reading ur post I'm all smiling ike anything. So true yaar that name suits me so much and I would love to be called Mrs Durghatana. Yaar this is the sad part that no Viren comes to save me even not mine. He comes after I've fallen but not before to hold me. uffffffffffffffffffffffff kiya jalay pay namak chirak diya yaar. But still I'm all smiling coz of this name.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Mine is  different take on this.....i mean as much as i want Nivren to become one whole-heartedly.......i also dont want it to happen this soon.
Cmon yaar.....come to think of it.....i've seen in many shows.......the magic will be gone couple of episodes after they had totally sucumbed to thier marriage.

Abhi abhi toh love shuru hua hai.....phir aisi nazre....aise ishaare.....aisi tadap.....kaha dekhne ko milegi.

Right now i'm enjoying the way Viren teases Nivi......n looks at her with desirable eyes.......waits for her to accept him whole-heartedly.......n trying to woo her every now n then.

I want all these to still continue.......so thats y i dont want things to move fast for them......But i also dont want things to go wrong for them in the meanwhile.

I just want Nivi to fall in love with him slowly n completely.

This is how i feel.....Sorry if i had disappointed ur guys excitement n anticipation in this thread.

No dear we are not disappointed (I am speaking for all of us because I know what they feel too) its your opinion.We all know it won't be that fast for Nivi. Its just the beginning and the journey to reach the depth of Nivi's heart is a long way to go even Viren knows that. But we are happy the first step has been taken by our sweet innocent Nivi and just like us our sweetu Viren is happy that she took her first step. And we will be anxiously waiting and watching along with Viren the journey of Nivi to Viren's heart. It will be Magical,Beautiful,Wonderful,Heavenly,Lovely & Passionate.

shana_83gmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaashred12Gita97Sofna

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Milee: I'm feeling much better and after reading ur post I'm all smiling ike anything. So true yaar that name suits me so much and I would love to be called Mrs Durghatana. Yaar this is the sad part that no Viren comes to save me even not mine. He comes after I've fallen but not before to hold me. uffffffffffffffffffffffff kiya jalay pay namak chirak diya yaar. But still I'm all smiling coz of this name.
Oh atleast I made your day, keep smiling.Big smile get better soon kal bike ride pay jana hai NivRen kay saath saath pehley date par.Wink agar injured hotoh nahi lejasakthey.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top