Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 36)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Good morning girls how are my princesses of NivRen dreamland wow I have to read 22 pages not fair girls.
43 mins

Hi Rach, how r u sweetie. Hug I am so looking forward to today's episode. They better no repeat one like yesterday. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hieee. Just checked the U Me aur tv link. NO segment on CCBM there too Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Ketty thnaks yaar but I'm feeling much better.

Nothing much yaar discussing whether Viren knows abt Nivi's past with S. or not.

It is good to hear that you are feeling better. It looks like you haven't slept today too. 

Well Viren knows about past but definitely doesn't know about RK pendant. We will soon find out how that will affect him. But I think Nivren will be fine in this case too, Nivi will be affected by DD's behavior but nothing tense in case of Nivren, I hope so. 
you know ketty it seems to me that more then CC wanting to affect and seperate Nivren relationship she is more concerned about divya and nivi's. CC is smart so she knows this RK pendent wont have much  affect against the amount of love her son holds for nivi so now she is using the pendent to hit nivi's weak point that is divya. So i am glad CC has moved her evil glances away from Nivren and is only now concerned about divya.

Edited by qse6 - 23 December 2010 at 7:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

I so love Viren's dialogues like the one in sbb yesterday:

"Naa Main tumhe kahne nahin dunga, haan tumse karwa kar rahunga"

good job to dialogue writer of ccbm.Also to Kinshuk who says them with such intensityEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

That was good one. But still cheesy, don't you think?, but what the heck it still dreamy coming out Viren's mouth. Embarrassed I was thinking yesterday that we should play a game and come up with cheesiest dialogue Viren will say to Nivi. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Ketty thnaks yaar but I'm feeling much better.

Nothing much yaar discussing whether Viren knows abt Nivi's past with S. or not.

It is good to hear that you are feeling better. It looks like you haven't slept today too. 

Well Viren knows about past but definitely doesn't know about RK pendant. We will soon find out how that will affect him. But I think Nivren will be fine in this case too, Nivi will be affected by DD's behavior but nothing tense in case of Nivren, I hope so. 
you know ketty it seems to me that more then CC wanting to affect and seperate Nivren relationship she is more concerned about divya and nivi's. CC is smart so she knows this RK pendent wont have much  affect against the amount of love her son holds for nivi so now she is using the pendent to hit nivi's weak point that is divya. So i am glad CC has moved her evil glances away from Nivren and is only now concerned about divya.

That day is not too far hun when evil witch will try to seperate NivRen too Cry

She has been potrayed dum enough not to use Nivi as Jackpot to get Dadaji's trust and wealth, so i am sure she will be shown harming her own son by trying to seperate NivREn...

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

good job to dialogue writer of ccbm.Also to Kinshuk who says them with such intensityEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

That was good one. But still cheesy, don't you think?, but what the heck it still dreamy coming out Viren's mouth. Embarrassed I was thinking yesterday that we should play a game and come up with cheesiest dialogue Viren will say to Nivi. LOL
I know ketty its amazing how the most cheesy diologue just sounds sooo dreamy and romantic from viren's mouth. wow great idea ketty mabye u can creat a thread and we can play that game, i am sure we will have a blast and maybe if CTs run out of cheesy dialogues they can use oursBig smile

shana_83tamushiShayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Thats a great idea hun. It would b really fun !!!!!Clap

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

That day is not too far hun when evil witch will try to seperate NivRen too Cry

She has been potrayed dum enough not to use Nivi as Jackpot to get Dadaji's trust and wealth, so i am sure she will be shown harming her own son by trying to seperate NivREn...
But her plan will fail cause we know viren will never ever seperate from niviEmbarrassed. yep CC can try but our Nivren are strong and they can fight this evil battel and come out stronger then before.

Edited by qse6 - 23 December 2010 at 7:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

Go to top