Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 33)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey thanks Shana for the concern and wishes. I'm much better now and I'm use to falling from stairs on regular basis so even if I'm hurt I start laughing.

LOLZarmeen u know i also laugh when i get hurt and people think i am nutsLOL see i think all of us nivren psyco have alot of things in common other then our love and crazyness for themBig smile

But darling how come u fall so often from the stairs????
yeah Shova that's exactly waht my husband said coz when I slipped my son and my hubby came running down and they were all worried asking me if I'm ok and there I was sitting on the floor in fits and they just could'nt believe it.

Yaar honestly Shova I don't know y do I fall so much. But since I've moved to Canada I do this on regular basis.

jaani we all have lot of things common that's y we come on this forum quite often and get along so well coz at the end of the day we r all crazy.

Edited by zarmeeno - 23 December 2010 at 6:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@Zarmeen - glad to know that you are doing good.Hug 
@Shova - Yeah that's true what you said, I still feel that V knows N loved some one, I think he still doesn't know it was S. yes, it's sweet that he doesn't wanna know about her past but he wants to be her present and future which he already is except Nivi hasn't realised it yet.

No hun Viren knows Nivi loved Sid earlier but he also believes her when she says that she doesn't love Sid now.... He truly believes Sid is Nivi's past and since he knows her so well, he believes she will never go back to him.... She is too sanskari and cute to do that...

Sorry for using the word believe so many times LOL was in a hurry to reply

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qse6

Hey thanks Shana for the concern and wishes. I'm much better now and I'm use to falling from stairs on regular basis so even if I'm hurt I start laughing.

LOLZarmeen u know i also laugh when i get hurt and people think i am nutsLOL see i think all of us nivren psyco have alot of things in common other then our love and crazyness for themBig smile

But darling how come u fall so often from the stairs????
yeah Shova that's exactly waht my husband said coz when I slipped my son and my hubby came running down and they were all worried asking me if I'm ok and there I was sitting on the floor in fits and they just could'nt believe it.

Yaar honestly Shova I don't know y do I fall so much. But since I've moved to Canada I do this on regular basis.

jaani we all have lot of things common that's y we come on this forum quite often and get along so well coz at the end of the day we r all crazy.
ahahah u sound just like me, remembered when i had a surgery and then i fell a few days after that, well then also i was in pain but i found the situation soooooo funny that i was diying with laughter and mom came running all worried and when she found me laughing she was like OMG what do i do with this half mad girl?? eheheh its funny and sweet how our family has put up with us crazy girls, im still surpised i havnt been sent to mental hospital yet.

I think there is a curs on that stair of urs, or mabye its a canada thing where people just fall from stairs LOL. ok jokes apart, i hope u take good care of ur self when u come down the stairs ok?? always before putting ur foot on the stairs think to be carefull then proceed with care. lolz that just sounded like a warning sign. mabye u should keep a sign at both end of ur stairs reminding u to be careful, that way u might not fall this often.

Edited by qse6 - 23 December 2010 at 6:44am

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Oh no CCBM segment in SBB or SBS. Angry Y was i wasting my time hunting for the links to SBB and SBS. uff What about U Me aur TV guys. Any ideas..?

Hey Sauji and Shova. How r u girls...
hi darlzHug i am great. how r u. yep i am also mad and sad that we didnt get a segment.Cry

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010zarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged

@Shova - Yeah that's true what you said, I still feel that V knows N loved some one, I think he still doesn't know it was S. yes, it's sweet that he doesn't wanna know about her past but he wants to be her present and future which he already is except Nivi hasn't realised it yet.

No hun Viren knows Nivi loved Sid earlier but he also believes her when she says that she doesn't love Sid now.... He truly believes Sid is Nivi's past and since he knows her so well, he believes she will never go back to him.... She is too sanskari and cute to do that...

I believe in your belief about Viren believing nivi!LOL
seriously hope u r right.

shana_83ShayafanNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged

I would love to have one scene where Nivi is telling Viren everything about her past. I know that Viren trusts her so much that he would not need any explanation from Nivi. But from Nivi's side things should be cleared. If it would have already done, then at least this RK pendent fiasco would have been really smoother for Viren. I know Viren will be surprised to know about the RK pendent, pheras of Sid-Nivi. But he will be cooed down, and I guess he will try to make sure from Nivi directly. If at all CC or DD creates any misunderstanding between NivRen, I'm sure it will never last long. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoanjubala

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tamushi]@Zarmeen - glad to know that you are doing good.Hug 

[/QUOTE
 ROFL

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeeno

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged

ROFL so here we r caught and bold in "believe".LOL

NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafangmann2010

Go to top