Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 3)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Awwww, Ketty, thanks so much jaanuHugHug*sniff, sniff* Emotional momentEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
guys..how r u ?? i am still @ work which sucks but I will be home in 1 hr...yay..but whats the point..today i am not going to watch the epi..

i just dont want to see..nivi crying n all torture as said by u'll.

did anyone see if Nivi was wearing Viren's bracelet or no??

Edited by simran728 - 22 December 2010 at 4:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejazarmeenoanjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys..how r u ?? i am still @ work which sucks but I will be home in 1 hr...yay..but whats the point..today i am not going to watch the epi..

Simran I was totally obsessed with my hatred towards HL, CC, and DD today. Totally forgot to see if Nivi was wearing that bracelet. Don't have heart to watch today's episode again. This is the first time I watched episode where Nivi was crying, all the time I just read WU and if it is too sad i just skip it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83sihumilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Hey SimranHugI could not see the bracelet jaanConfused I mean, they didn't show Viren at all, can you believe itOuch I wanted a scene where Viren helps her put it on....What an anticlimax...

psycho DD and her psycho Mom were just unbelievable todayAngry Even thinking about how they behaved today makes me want to Angry well, let's just say that the old methods of torturing criminals (from the middle ages) should be brought in again for this psycho Mom-daughter duo....Angry

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Simran I was totally obsessed with my hatred towards HL, CC, and DD today. Totally forgot to see if Nivi was wearing that bracelet. Don't have heart to watch today's episode again. This is the first time I watched episode where Nivi was crying, all the time I just read WU and if it is too sad i just skip it.

Seriously ketty, this is the first time for me as well [Oh! I was at a wedding during those three days of torture when Viren was "mysteriously" away, so I never did watch the episodes, just watched the scene with Nivi getting thrown out by CC and Viren catching herEmbarrassed] But other than that, this is the FIRST time, I have watched an episode only once. Even I can't believe it. Confused They should never have an episode without NivRen interaction....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728sihumilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen, we all are already psychos... and this will only increase day by day. Don't know what is the limit to this.

Aashi, go to bed now.. You have to travel...Take care and have a safe trip. Happy New Year and happy holidays...We will surely miss you. I did not feel like writing analysis today as I hated the episode...I cannot write when Nivi is crying. So skipped it. Sorry jaan..

@starz4me - We all agree with you that we do not want the love story to move so fast but we want to see some improvement like we saw in the past 2 days... Some reciprocation from Nivi's side and Viren can continue wooing his wife...like he said "mera pyaar kabhi kam nahin hoga"

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Oh! Milee, what an absolutely brilliant analysis you have given. I just LOVED the way you have put everything so beautifully in words. There is no one like you, Anju and Navi, our very own Nivrenian trimurtis/triumvirateEmbarrassed when it comes to soulful analysing. Everything becomes so crystal clear and feels so beautiful.

Anyway, once again, bye my jaanus and have happy holidays all of you. I will miss you all SO much.HugHugUntil we meet again....

Goodbye!!!! Au revoir!!!!! Auf Wiedersehen!!!! Love you allEmbarrassed

@bold - Yay!!!!! got a title from Aashi....Big smileHug

shana_83simran728milee1014zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Seriously ketty, this is the first time for me as well [Oh! I was at a wedding during those three days of torture when Viren was "mysteriously" away, so I never did watch the episodes, just watched the scene with Nivi getting thrown out by CC and Viren catching herEmbarrassed] But other than that, this is the FIRST time, I have watched an episode only once. Even I can't believe it. Confused They should never have an episode without NivRen interaction....

Oh i can understand your situation..you wont believe.i have been reading your posts online but since at work cannot type posts but even I have been down since afternoon..

My co-workers asked is everything ok?? and they also noticed that I was visibly sad and upset..

i am in no mood to work..just waiting for time to go by fast...

i was so looking forward to the next day and some dhamaka by Viren but all FLOP ho gaya..why do these ppl do this to us..why they cannot show "truth" and "fairness" win over evil..atleast sometime right?? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top