Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 29)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

<font color="#9900ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Sanju, do you live in Mumbai ? and did you takes these pics from the sets ? Smile</font>

No navz if i had been on the sets u all wouldve known it by now. I hv a friend there who gets these pics to me. =D
Btw did u guys see my painting of kinny dat i postd on pg 20 i think it was.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiSuchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
wait the painting is on pg 21

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by xaviara

<font color="#9900ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Sanju, do you live in Mumbai ? and did you takes these pics from the sets ? Smile</font>

No navz if i had been on the sets u all wouldve known it by now. I hv a friend there who gets these pics to me. =D
Btw did u guys see my painting of kinny dat i postd on pg 20 i think it was.

yeah sure we would have come to know, if you were on the sets...

you know how?

Next day's news paper

Kinshuk Mahajan , Kidnapped by a Crazed Female Fan

Sanjana..

Abh kya hoga Kinshuk ka???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010KinSanj

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@SanKi4eva - thanks for sharing the photos..........Smile..........the picture which you have drawn is absolutely wonderfullClap...........no words to say dear........... now i think i should make you draw a picture of mine toooo.LOL...................

shana_83KinSanj

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hey guys i am back! sorry to have dissapeared eirlier, i might also dissapear sonn as well. man i think im doing the dissapearing act like virenLOL. anyways i see there are some girls here who i havnt met before. So guys i am shova, nice to see you here.

so what u guys discussing about now. how can i join in??and anything new happen while i was gone??

Edited by qse6 - 23 December 2010 at 5:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I have a question..
In d beginning scenes of viren, he was shown wearing a gold chain (w'out locket).. In d first few scenes after marriage, nivi was shown wearing a gold chain (w'out locket).. Are both d same chain??

I dont remember seeing viren wearing dat in confession scene or after marriage scenes. And if i remember correct, nivi had only RK chain wen she married. So does dat mean viren gave his chain to nivi??

Ketty, rach, shova, zarmeeno, milee, aashvee, ashi, anju someone pls answer my question...

shana_83gmann2010

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Sanju urff Kinshuk Ki Sanjana, your painting is really good, and the pictures are too cute.Big smile

tamushiKinSanj

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

I have a question..
In d beginning scenes of viren, he was shown wearing a gold chain (w'out locket).. In d first few scenes after marriage, nivi was shown wearing a gold chain (w'out locket).. Are both d same chain??

I dont remember seeing viren wearing dat in confession scene or after marriage scenes. And if i remember correct, nivi had only RK chain wen she married. So does dat mean viren gave his chain to nivi??

Ketty, rach, shova, zarmeeno, milee, aashvee, ashi, anju someone pls answer my question...
Hey darlingHughow r u. oki ill answer ur question. well first i wanna say good observation cause i didnt notice viren waring any chain or mabye i did but forgot.
anyways i dont think viren gave that chain to nivi. i think if viren was waring a chain before confession then it must be just a ordinary chain, and of no significance.  The only chain that is of any significance is the RK chain and the chain viren gave in the storeroom, and not the one he was wering eirlier.Big smile

shana_83gmann2010

Go to top