Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 25)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
these are some of the pics from the sets of CCBM =D

My most fav pic of all Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ranragprajeeasyadadashana_83simran728ShayafantamushiScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

srry guys i had to disappear had guests over but i am back now Big smile

Thanks Sanju for posting that pic. It is really nice. You are very talented. Smile
awwww thank u Big smile
srry i dunno ur name

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Thanks Sanju for posting that pic. It is really nice. You are very talented. Smile
awwww thank u Big smile
srry i dunno ur name

I am Ketty. Thanks for posting CCBM set pics. KM looks cute. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiSuchi-KinSanj

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Originally posted by simran728

I think when Nivi is returning from the Sharma house she will see Viren outside cleaning his Bike..

and then the scene will start that they are showing in SBB.

Atleast I feekl good that Nivi did tell DD that it was Viren and sherwani thing..see Nivi only open up with DD and explains her..otherwise Nivi keeps quite bcos she does not argue with elders..

please someone "electrocute" DD if thats what it takes to make her brain work again.

DD's head is empty, there is no brain inside. LOL sorry I shouldn't have said that. Jokes apart, I want Sid to come clean about his past with DD and this time I want DD to understand what she was doing and repent it. Even though I don't like her character, I still liked her earlier concern and care for Nivi and no matter how bad DD becomes, Nivi will still feel the same for her and it will always makes matter worse. So it is better that DD knows truth asap and realize her mistake, and we can move on.

See S knows that DD is not mature...In my opinion...(which I understand if you'll dont agree with) .but I feel if DD will come to know the truth the matters will be worst...

she will not be able to forget the past...she will doubt very existence of Nivi in the house..she will not want to see or talk to Nivi.. mark my words if little I know about this character..

thats why S is scared to come froth and tell her. she is just not capable of this truth. thats my point of view...i know MU has to clear and I do not know how they will clear it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

awwww thank u Big smile
srry i dunno ur name

I am Ketty. Thanks for posting CCBM set pics. KM looks cute. Embarrassed

oh hey ketty =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by milee1014

I am married and into Accounting & Live in US and I just read that you are in 11th.
WE do have some married young ladies in this psychotic land and they are just as crazy as you young girls about NivRen.Wink Actually I have to say all our husbands declared us insane are ready to send us to rehab.LOL

Shocked LOL It feels gr8 to be young ROFL I hope there r girls of my age Embarrassed LOL Aww ur husband knows abt it?Shocked ROFL
Oh yes, don't worry dear there are all groups of age and let me tell you for sure that even though we are married and auntiesLOL we are still young at heart. We all girls gel together and our thought process is the same so we all have happy times coming to the thread and usually we never go to other threads on this forum, we just stick to our own NivRen threads. So we are crazy in that way too. And we do have our own writer who writes brilliant scenes her name is Suchitra. You can check out her weekend retreats in the forum.
And as you are from MJHT forum you must know Navi. I can write about all the other girls but the page will fill, its better you get to know them yourself.LOL
Oh about husbands, as I told ya all the married girls husbands knows about craziness and have to tell ya they are almost like our Sweetu Viren. That is what we keep telling all the young girls that we got our Viren's and you will get your Viren one day.
Milee plz we r not aunties. Thank god the group of people that I hang out with we don't have aunties and uncles. Aur moms friends r khalas and all dad's frieneds r chachos so all my friends kids call me khala and my hubby chacho.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83sihutamushigmann2010anjubalaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

See S knows that DD is not mature...In my opinion...(which I understand if you'll dont agree with) .but I feel if DD will come to know the truth the matters will be worst...

she will not be able to forget the past...she will doubt very existence of Nivi in the house..she will not want to see or talk to Nivi.. mark my words if little I know about this character..

thats why S is scared to come froth and tell her. she is just not capable of this truth. thats my point of view...i know MU has to clear and I do not know how they will clear it.

Simran I don't disagree with you. I know she is not a mature person, and I too have my doubt that even after knowing truth things will get better. But I was just hoping for best. DD's character earlier was dumb but still she was a caring sister (before whole Sid obsession started). I really like if CT revives her character and make her caring sister again. By looking at current DD's behavior, it doesn't look too hopeful. Biggest question I have is how come you love someone when you don't trust that person? So until she loves Sid truly, her jealousy won't go away even after knowing truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
girls I sent a message to Kinshuk on FB, have PMed you what I wrote to him, and I added suchi's scenes thread link in it !! So check your INBOX for my PM LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010anjubalaSuchi-KinSanj

Go to top