Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 24)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey! I have been a silent reader but now i feel like talking! Lovely topic. I love nivren. I seriously loved reading it. Just imagine the day when Nivi will completely go crazy over her love for Viren.Well frankly speaking i want this whole process to be slow. In this way we can get to see more of their love and passion. Nivi also will be obssessed. I so want her to fall in love with viren soon but it will be better if the whole thing is slow.Embarrassed
Welcome to our NivRen mania Nishi, hope you have wonderful time.
Hey Nishi: Welcome to our Nivren fanatsay Land. Hope to read more posts from u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey! I have been a silent reader but now i feel like talking! Lovely topic. I love nivren. I seriously loved reading it. Just imagine the day when Nivi will completely go crazy over her love for Viren.Well frankly speaking i want this whole process to be slow. In this way we can get to see more of their love and passion. Nivi also will be obssessed. I so want her to fall in love with viren soon but it will be better if the whole thing is slow.Embarrassed
Welcome to our NivRen mania Nishi, hope you have wonderful time.
Hey Nishi: Welcome to our Nivren fanatsay Land. Hope to read more posts from u

Thanks! Can i know ur name? Embarrassed
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Zarmeen. how are you?? god I am so lost..Cry will write more in next post
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I do not know how CT can write such scene between sisters...i mean we all know that sisters bond is very strong...maybe the strongest of all bcos we do not hide our insecurities and show all sides of our life to each other..

then where is DD going wrong?? why are making their relationship so sour...how is she questioning Nivi when DD herself married S knowing he does not love her  

You think S was standing on the terrace when HL slapped her?? I think so bcos they were out in the open...and maybe when Nivi came back in few mins he is confused as to how much will Nivi bear...see S sometimes even says Thanks to Nivi...nice of him..but DD?? oh god..

Edited by simran728 - 22 December 2010 at 11:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010Suchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I think when Nivi is returning from the Sharma house she will see Viren outside cleaning his Bike..

and then the scene will start that they are showing in SBB.

Atleast I feekl good that Nivi did tell DD that it was Viren and sherwani thing..see Nivi only open up with DD and explains her..otherwise Nivi keeps quite bcos she does not argue with elders..

please someone "electrocute" DD if thats what it takes to make her brain work again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83sihutamushigmann2010Suchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
srry guys i had to disappear had guests over but i am back now Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

I think when Nivi is returning from the Sharma house she will see Viren outside cleaning his Bike..

and then the scene will start that they are showing in SBB.

Atleast I feekl good that Nivi did tell DD that it was Viren and sherwani thing..see Nivi only open up with DD and explains her..otherwise Nivi keeps quite bcos she does not argue with elders..

please someone "electrocute" DD if thats what it takes to make her brain work again.

DD's head is empty, there is no brain inside. LOL sorry I shouldn't have said that. Jokes apart, I want Sid to come clean about his past with DD and this time I want DD to understand what she was doing and repent it. Even though I don't like her character, I still liked her earlier concern and care for Nivi and no matter how bad DD becomes, Nivi will still feel the same for her and it will always makes matter worse. So it is better that DD knows truth asap and realize her mistake, and we can move on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushi

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

srry guys i had to disappear had guests over but i am back now Big smile

Thanks Sanju for posting that pic. It is really nice. You are very talented. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiSuchi-

Go to top