Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 2)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
awesomee!! : ) Sigh! my heart does go on.... for Nivren sigh!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Suchi, were you going to post the final lisitng of all the people in our Nivren thread. Not sure if you had more than 24, that's the last count that I recall from the prior thread.

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejacelestaeNivRenDeewanimilee1014gmann2010SofnaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Anju beautiful introduction sweetheart. I loved the song. Thanks Suchi for wonderful title and beautiful thoughts. It's lovely. Our hearts do go on with Nivren and soon we will find our wishes come true. Embarrassed

Edited by gmann2010 - 22 December 2010 at 4:22pm

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejazarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

It's so difficult to leave this thread. I've said goodbye some five times and I am still...very much here....LOL

Rachu, I haven't met you at all today...jaanu, my 24/7 surveillance is failingShockedLOL I need more lessons from Psycho Witch CCLOL

And Sneha, I think I forgot to tell you that I'm back on the 5th of Jan, thanks for asking jaanuEmbarrassed

Aashvee sweetie Marry Christmas and Happy new year. I hope to chat with you sometime, but if not enjoy your holiday dear. I will miss you. Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Hey congrats Nivrenians another thread and that also only after 3 days. We r definitely now faster than our jetspeed Viren.

Anju beautiful introduction to our Nivren.  We love them and after every episode our love just increases for them and now our love for them have reached at the obssession love. And instead of Viren we will be the psychotics.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

It's so difficult to leave this thread. I've said goodbye some five times and I am still...very much here....LOL

Rachu, I haven't met you at all today...jaanu, my 24/7 surveillance is failingShockedLOL I need more lessons from Psycho Witch CCLOL

And Sneha, I think I forgot to tell you that I'm back on the 5th of Jan, thanks for asking jaanuEmbarrassed

Aashvee sweetie Marry Christmas and Happy new year. I hope to chat with you sometime, but if not enjoy your holiday dear. I will miss you. Hug

As you can see Ketty, my jaanu, I am still here.LOL My mom (who is with me right now) has just given up and gone off to sleep. Well, at least Mommy is not as strict as my Chachi...so, I'm still online...It's just so difficult to tear myself away from this threadLOL Try as I might, I can't bring myself to click the logout buttonLOL So, I'm trying to create a new record in being the kind of person who says goodbye 80 times but does not leave....LOL

Oh! I will miss you SO much Ketty, my jaanu. And I will leave no stone unturned to come online whenever I can....And Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to you too. May God always shower you with happiness and love and everything you desire. And may "something wonderful" be waiting for you just round the corner.....and help you to forget all painful times and just give in to the happiness and love that God is surely wanting to paint your life with.Embarrassed

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushimilee1014simran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

As you can see Ketty, my jaanu, I am still here.LOL My mom (who is with me right now) has just given up and gone off to sleep. Well, at least Mommy is not as strict as my Chachi...so, I'm still online...It's just so difficult to tear myself away from this threadLOL Try as I might, I can't bring myself to click the logout buttonLOL So, I'm trying to create a new record in being the kind of person who says goodbye 80 times but does not leave....LOL

Oh! I will miss you SO much Ketty, my jaanu. And I will leave no stone unturned to come online whenever I can....And Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to you too. May God always shower you with happiness and love and everything you desire. And may "something wonderful" be waiting for you just round the corner.....and help you to forget all painful times and just give in to the happiness and love that God is surely wanting to paint your life with.Embarrassed

Thanks sweetie for your wonderful thoughts. Hug I wish you same and hope your all wishes and dreams comes true. Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey congrats Nivrenians another thread and that also only after 3 days. We r definitely now faster than our jetspeed Viren.

Anju beautiful introduction to our Nivren.  We love them and after every episode our love just increases for them and now our love for them have reached at the obssession love. And instead of Viren we will be the psychotics.

ZarmeeeHugHugHugwe are the dazzling psychotics of Nivren post doc certified lunatic asylum....Soon we will discover new heights of obsessive psychotic mental disorders and in comparison, the characters in the show, even Psycho Witch, will seem normal....LOL

shana_83simran728milee1014tamushicelestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubala

Go to top