Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 136)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey guys - Shova, Rach, Ketty, Suchi (don't know who else is online, sorry don't mean to exclude anyone) : Do you anything about this best jodi contest that they were mentioning on U Me Aur TV, for which apparently the voting is supposed to go through till December 31st? There are, I believe 6 jodis and NivRen are not on there. Cry
yep Nivren is not thereCry Stupid UMAT people, why isnt Nivren there we all seem to have Nivren fever so i dunno why?? hmmmmm

That I don't understand either. I don't know anything about jodis they mentioned in that segment. Confused Well for me Nivren is the cutest. But I am prejudiced when it comes to NivRen. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
GUYZ I changed it. lolz. I wrote all the nmes down and tossed it in a hat and picked the one that came to my hand and it was.................... Look at my username and u will knowBig smile

Thanks Rachuuuu cutie

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey guys - Shova, Rach, Ketty, Suchi (don't know who else is online, sorry don't mean to exclude anyone) : Do you anything about this best jodi contest that they were mentioning on U Me Aur TV, for which apparently the voting is supposed to go through till December 31st? There are, I believe 6 jodis and NivRen are not on there. Cry
Jaan I have no idea may be next month they will keep them
So, Rach, is this something that is held on a monthly basis and not yearly? Not very familiar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

yep Nivren is not thereCry Stupid UMAT people, why isnt Nivren there we all seem to have Nivren fever so i dunno why?? hmmmmm
Jaan may be till now NivRen are not that much favorite in starplus it may take time na sweetu don't loose heart next year they will rule the most of hearts.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Jaan I have no idea may be next month they will keep them
So, Rach, is this something that is held on a monthly basis and not yearly? Not very familiar...
I have no idea Jaan I was just speculating actually they said vote your favorite jodi so I think those jodies may got maximum votes

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

GUYZ I changed it. lolz. I wrote all the nmes down and tossed it in a hat and picked the one that came to my hand and it was.................... Look at my username and u will knowBig smile

Thanks Rachuuuu cutie

ROFL ROFL ROFL Shova you totally lost it. Wink LOL

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Thanks Rachuuuu cutie
Wow Finally I loved your Username when I had to change I was not getting any ideas and now I gave you beautiful option

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks Rachuuuu cutie
Hehe, Shova, I like it. It has a good ring to it. You are so funny sweety,Hug, loved your idea of tossing it in a hat....

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top