Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 126)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova I watched song sequence many times, sorry hun but I don't feel that he was about to kiss her. CT are playing tricks with our mind. Viren was really close so it is up to us what we want to think of that closeness. But I think he wouldn't dare to kiss her right now, Nivi will just snap back to her shell again. Dadi doesn't call her chuimui just like that. LOL For your metal peace I will watch it again and let you know. LOL

I like your idea about coming up with adjectives. Aashvee did miss a good episode today. But that she can catch up anytime. Right now she is enjoying her some sane time with family, away from all insane poeple like us. LOL

Right ketty it was just a dance step he never tried to Kiss Nivi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Shova, about your HL question, honestly, I didn't see that part, FFed through it. Hehe, just wanted to see Nivren. But I think, in terms of NTdadi, I know everyone has been questioning as her being nice to her especially since she has been admitted to the hospital but I think that as NT dadi's DIL she would be, no? I mean, she lives just above them and there is no other female around to take care, so shouldn't it be her doing all that?? And, I guess, she is happy because she got to cook something for Sid. Hey, did you notice that Sid does not call her 'Mom' and refers to her as 'Chachiji'. Strange, don't you think? Or was that a mistake?
agree she is DL to NT but she wasnt that friendly to her as of today and the hospital. something is defenatly going on in HL mind i guess. she want to be in the godbooks of NT now.

lolz does sid still call her chachiji??? OMG i never noticed that wait i have to see old scenes nowBig smile
Shova, it happened in today's episode itself, with regards to the tiffin scene. When Vandana tells DD that how she has already prepared Sid's tiffin, Sid comes in and says, that's okay, otherwise "Chachiji" will feel bad..
ROFLOMG it soo funny i think ur rite wait let me o watch it. man this is just damn funny how he still called her chachiji, i think he cant see a mom in HLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

uff RachuCry stop it yaar. let me dream ok??Big smile

by the way where did u dissapear to anyways??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Don't you know where can I go (NivRen dreamland aur kahan) I watching watching and rewatching their scenes again and again that's why I am sure that was dance step only

But you didn't gave answer to my query at previous page

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova I watched song sequence many times, sorry hun but I don't feel that he was about to kiss her. CT are playing tricks with our mind. Viren was really close so it is up to us what we want to think of that closeness. But I think he wouldn't dare to kiss her right now, Nivi will just snap back to her shell again. Dadi doesn't call her chuimui just like that. LOL For your metal peace I will watch it again and let you know. LOL

I like your idea about coming up with adjectives. Aashvee did miss a good episode today. But that she can catch up anytime. Right now she is enjoying her some sane time with family, away from all insane poeple like us. LOL

Okay, Ketty & Rach, you have to help me and Shova out here. I looked at the scene once again right now and still think that he did think about kissing her, maybe not tried. If you see, he has this dreamy look (I know hard to tell from sideways) and goes a tad bit near her and then when Nivi pecks on his nose, he comes to his senses and realizes, oops what was I gonna do....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Don't you know where can I go (NivRen dreamland aur kahan) I watching watching and rewatching their scenes again and again that's why I am sure that was dance step only

But you didn't gave answer to my query at previous page
oh i will just wait i am watching the scenes again to see if they were only dance steps wait.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
girls have uploaded the scene on YT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

lolz ketty stop shaterring my dreams Winkgo watch the scene now and i am sur u wills see him thinking, just thinking about kissing. u could see it in his eyes man i am sure about it. But i agree CT are playing tricks with us soo even if he was not thinking about it i will just make it seem like he was ok?? lolz. I know nivi will pop back into her shell if he did that, and he knows that very well too thats why he stoped but im sure he was thinking it naaWink

Lol yep its good aashvee got freed from all us psyco girls and happy she is with her family. yep she will ctch up with the epi i am sure she has somehow managed to watch todays epi lolz.

yep so wanna start coming up with adjectives to discribe all the characters. we have to think like aashvee ok so start thinking girls.Big smile

wait just think what aashvee will think when she is reading all this lolz, she will just laugh at our stupidness lolz.

Just for you I watched that scene again sweetie. Wink But I have to tell you this, he was looking into her eyes very lovingly, but wasn't going to kiss. Whether he was thinking about it or not, woh to wohi jane. Wink And hun you can make it seem like he wanted to kiss, who cares. LOL It's like your own FF. Just write your own scene. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top