Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 125)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by qse6

lolz that what i was saying as well, viren knows very well how to handle nivi and just tried friendship. but notice the first time nivi offered for friendship viren held her hand as any friend will but today notice how both were holding hand oooollala just go watch that scene again u will get what i am talking about.Wink

viren is only using the word friendship to get what he wonts cause he tried the patni things before but failed so he decided to go back to his old game and this time suceeded but i could see some love in nivi's eyes or was it me just dreaming??Confused

I saw how he was holding her hand hun, very well know that wasn't a friend's hand. Wink This time you weren't dreaming. There was love in Nivi's eyes. Or may be I am dreaming with you. LOL
@ bold- oh thanks god for that i am soo glad to read this. I thought i was going metal seeing things

but  ketty u are our only option dont start dreaming with me, i need u to find out if viren was thinking of kissing nivi or not.

Edited by qse6 - 24 December 2010 at 2:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Shova, about your HL question, honestly, I didn't see that part, FFed through it. Hehe, just wanted to see Nivren. But I think, in terms of NTdadi, I know everyone has been questioning as her being nice to her especially since she has been admitted to the hospital but I think that as NT dadi's DIL she would be, no? I mean, she lives just above them and there is no other female around to take care, so shouldn't it be her doing all that?? And, I guess, she is happy because she got to cook something for Sid. Hey, did you notice that Sid does not call her 'Mom' and refers to her as 'Chachiji'. Strange, don't you think? Or was that a mistake?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

awww iam missing my ashvuu too Cry just thinking about her not being here is breaking my heart.  But i guess she is having fun. I am missing her soo much that i constantly am PM her  lolz i think she is gonna kill me for spamming her inbox. but she replied back to one of my Pm and said she will try to come online soon but she is quite busy now so not getting the chance. Still miss her heaps.

I agree wit everything u said i also loved that today again we saw another example of the brotherly bond. And as usual NT and nivi were amazing. i just loved that scene. hey but what was up with HL today why was she soo happy and nice today??

Aashvee must be enjoying her vacation. Well I miss her too. It would have been lovely to read her comic talk on today's romantic episode. Normally I love her adjective for DD, HL and CC and I missed her on that HL confrontation scene. 

I FF HL scene today, did she say anything about Nivi to dadi? I don't trust her for a bit. She is definitely up to something. Angry
Cry i know i was missing her alot after watching yesterdays horible episode but i am missing her alot after todays episode. I wonder what adjective she would have come up with lolz. lets start thinking like her and mabye that way we wont miss her as much. Its amazing how much Aaashvee has made us rely on her funny talks and words, now without them it feels empty. But i am happy she is enjoying her time.

ok i watched HL scene and surprisingly she was all happy, offering prathas etc to dadi and yash and feeding them and talking to them sweetly. I dont trust her too thats why i asked what was up with her??

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Shova, about your HL question, honestly, I didn't see that part, FFed through it. Hehe, just wanted to see Nivren. But I think, in terms of NTdadi, I know everyone has been questioning as her being nice to her especially since she has been admitted to the hospital but I think that as NT dadi's DIL she would be, no? I mean, she lives just above them and there is no other female around to take care, so shouldn't it be her doing all that?? And, I guess, she is happy because she got to cook something for Sid. Hey, did you notice that Sid does not call her 'Mom' and refers to her as 'Chachiji'. Strange, don't you think? Or was that a mistake?
agree she is DL to NT but she wasnt that friendly to her as of today and the hospital. something is defenatly going on in HL mind i guess. she want to be in the godbooks of NT now.\

lolz does sid still call her chachiji??? OMG i never noticed that wait i have to see old scenes nowBig smile

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

agree she is DL to NT but she wasnt that friendly to her as of today and the hospital. something is defenatly going on in HL mind i guess. she want to be in the godbooks of NT now.\

lolz does sid still call her chachiji??? OMG i never noticed that wait i have to see old scenes nowBig smile
Shova, it happened in today's episode itself, with regards to the tiffin scene. When Vandana tells DD that how she has already prepared Sid's tiffin, Sid comes in and says, that's okay, otherwise "Chachiji" will feel bad..

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Shova I watched song sequence many times, sorry hun but I don't feel that he was about to kiss her. CT are playing tricks with our mind. Viren was really close so it is up to us what we want to think of that closeness. But I think he wouldn't dare to kiss her right now, Nivi will just snap back to her shell again. Dadi doesn't call her chuimui just like that. LOL For your metal peace I will watch it again and let you know. LOL

I like your idea about coming up with adjectives. Aashvee did miss a good episode today. But that she can catch up anytime. Right now she is enjoying her some sane time with family, away from all insane poeple like us. LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 24 December 2010 at 2:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
HL is not that intelligent to potray or scheme anything other than selfish and blind in love with Divya she is honest to her feelings to anyone she doesn't fake falsely SO she is not doing anything to come in goodbooks to Dadi and what ever she did in past was because like DD she was also pawn in Chanchal chaals and she can't even think of chal's else she would have never confronted Nivi directly after KC but when did she gave paranthe to Yash and NT AND When Sid called her chachiji.

Edited by sharma.nat - 24 December 2010 at 2:39pm

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Shova I watched song sequence many times, sorry hun but I don't feel that he was about to kiss her. CT are playing tricks with our mind. Viren was really close so it is up to us what we want to think of that closeness. But I think he wouldn't dare to kiss her right now, Nivi will just snap back to her shell again. Dadi doesn't call her chuimui just like that. LOL For your metal peace I will watch it again and let you know. LOL

I like your idea about coming up with adjectives. Aashvee did miss a good episode today. But that she can catch up anytime. Right now she is enjoying her some sane time with family, away from all insane poeple like us. LOL

lolz ketty stop shaterring my dreams Winkgo watch the scene now and i am sur u wills see him thinking, just thinking about kissing. u could see it in his eyes man i am sure about it. But i agree CT are playing tricks with us soo even if he was not thinking about it i will just make it seem like he was ok?? lolz. I know nivi will pop back into her shell if he did that, and he knows that very well too thats why he stoped but im sure he was thinking it naaWink

Lol yep its good aashvee got freed from all us psyco girls and happy she is with her family. yep she will ctch up with the epi i am sure she has somehow managed to watch todays epi lolz.

yep so wanna start coming up with adjectives to discribe all the characters. we have to think like aashvee ok so start thinking girls.Big smile

wait just think what aashvee will think when she is reading all this lolz, she will just laugh at our stupidness lolz.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top