Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 123)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by NivRenFan

ohh Keetty , smran , rach  nivrenfan .u all broke my heart ROFL LOLWink . I wanted tht some1 should hav  supported meLOL but anyways i hope ki my wish definately fulfilled in d show .n we will see Viren kissing Nivi in real soon .Wht say ? Wink 

BTW thanxx for clearing it but u konw guyz wheather u say it my madness or somethng else but i hav waatched d video again n trust me i m still feeling ki Viren was abt 2 kiss her hehee lol ROFL OMGGG mera kya hoga ? ROFL 

Moni bola na even i thought initially, so u r not completely wrong hun Embarrassed and we all will be dead if Viren kisses Nivi for real Dead

I know dear .We all will b dead if Viren willl kiss Nivi .watngg for tht moment Embarrassed
hey i thought he was gonna kiss her too but he changed his mind or else his plans are gonna leak out, cause he did say dost, and if he just kisses her then nivi will be like ooo so dosti has turned into romance now eh. lolz so viren had to controll himself. ut i will be dead if he did kiss her. we cant breathe now when this is all ment to be for dosti so imagin what will happen to us when he does kiss her

Jaan see u also felt it naa .heehee LOLWink.Chalo koi toh mila mujhe support karne wala.Ohh yaa dear we all would hav died if Viren would hav kissed it .

U know jaan After getting cleared frm Rach , ketty  n all tht he waas nt abt 2 kiss her but whever i m seeng d video i m still feeling ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .toh u cn imagine my craziness for Nivren LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
At the cost of sounding repetitive, what an awesome episode!! Oh my, I am drowning in this Nivren dreamland. Day Dreaming The jugalbandi sequence was completely based on friendship yet it got all of us so crazy, I cannot imagine what is going to happen to all of u when love starts blossoming from Nivi's side!!
Suchi, I cannot wait for your weekend retreat. I would presume, today's episode would be a brilliant inspiration. Wink By the way, I really liked your suggestion for the new Nivren's thread name, 'Waiting for the 20th Smile'..
I really miss Aashvee today. Can you imagine what a comic factor she would have added to today's already brilliant episode?

On a side note, I actually loved the beginning of the episode as well and want to revert back to the 2 brothers relationship here. I love Viren's and Sid's bonding, which they really show very little of, but it is amazing how much Viren trusts his brother, don't you think? Despite the fact that he knows about Sid & Nivi's past, when he returned back with the mechanic today, he didn't at all question Sid being there with Nivi. And even from Sid's point of view, yes Nivi had been the love of his life and his childhood friend but now, he truly sees her and cares for her as his brother's wife..
Another relationship that I have absolutely been in love with in CCBM, has been between Nivi and NT Dadi. Their relationship has been portrayed so beautifully. The heart connection betw the 2 is just amazing. Today's episode was doubly brilliant for me because they showed their scene as well...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I thought first that it was outside their house but then how come Viren does all those things without anybody noticing. And when they were singing, anybody from Sharma or Sood house would have seen them. But I am not going to use my brain this time, just heart. Wink

ROFLketty ahahah i was also thinking if it was outside their house then all hell will break loose but if it was outside the house i think everyone would have gone into deep sleep or have just become dummies, but hey why r we thinking about this man, wherever it was the place was beautiful.

i wanted more of them sitting around the fire scenes, man it would be soo romantic to see them just sitting there, i think they ended the date scene all too suddenly dont u think??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728gmann2010Suchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

ay haii.. DOST?

Why did viren had to call her his friend. Thats already established.

Viren yaar agay barooo!!

She already considers you her friend, remember she offered her friendship ...

lol and the whole scenes were so not like friendship ones.. it was very romantic...

Hey Suchi, Viren can maybe really move a step forward in your retreat, what say? Wink

prajeesimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Suchi-

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Well I think Viren is smart guy. His wife wasn't giving him any chance, so he thought let's try friendship again. And boom it worked. If he have asked her as pati to sing, she never would have obliged, but when he said apne dost ki etani baat nahi manogi, she did it right away. Friendship is a trump card of Mr. Viren Sood to get what he wants from Mrs. Nividita Viren Sood. Wink

Absolutely correct Ketty .Mr Viren sood is damn inteliigent (ofcourse hansome 2 Wink ) n He knows very well his chand , his chandramukhi , his miss dhurghatna or say mrs nivedita viren sood .Wink will nt agrre if he would ask somethng 2 her being her husband toh he tried Frendshp formula . Lage raho Viren ji vo din door nahi when d counting will reach to 20 LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Jaan see u also felt it naa .heehee LOLWink.Chalo koi toh mila mujhe support karne wala.Ohh yaa dear we all would hav died if Viren would hav kissed it .

U know jaan After getting cleared frm Rach , ketty  n all tht he waas nt abt 2 kiss her but whever i m seeng d video i m still feeling ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .toh u cn imagine my craziness for Nivren LOL
lolz i am getting the same feeling as well darlz, i am sure he was thinking of kissing, but like i wrote eirlier i am dreaming with my eyes open so its hard to recognize which ones are my dreams and which ones are shown in the showLOL

Ketty and Rach guys go and see that bit again i am sure he was thinking about kissing.Wink

prajeesimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
OKK guyzz i m signing off . Hopefully will meet all u guyzz tomm . lovv u all

n yes MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 all

prajeeNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Suchi-

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

lolz i am getting the same feeling as well darlz, i am sure he was thinking of kissing, but like i wrote eirlier i am dreaming with my eyes open so its hard to recognize which ones are my dreams and which ones are shown in the showLOL

Ketty and Rach guys go and see that bit again i am sure he was thinking about kissing.Wink

Hhehee Shove plzz make them understand haaaaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

Go to top