Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 119)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Shova and ketty one more name for next thread
NivRen: Kya tum meri dost banogi (Viren's dialog)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Suchi there wasn't any precap. I am so happy that you are in good mood, Now we can have our weekend retreat with lots on NivRen Love. Wink

But seriously when I saw that table set up over there, I was hoping for a cake on it. LOL It looks like CT are getting inspirations from you. 

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Suchi there wasn't any precap. I am so happy that you are in good mood, Now we can have our weekend retreat with lots on NivRen Love. Wink

But seriously when I saw that table set up over there, I was hoping for a cake on it. LOL It looks like CT are getting inspirations from you. 
Yep I also want the weakend retreat Suchi jaanam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Suchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Shova you will definitely give a heart attack to your mom one day. LOL I wasn't looking forward to today's episode, but when I woke up and saw those segment, I couldn't believe my luck. This is the first time during holidays I am not at home. So this one was the boost I needed today. Big smile

Loved Nivi today, can't tell you how much she have changed since that 'Waqt' dialogue of Viren. 
nahhh moms use to me now screeming unexpectedly, i was doing that all nite when the segments came out so i guess she thinks its part of my habit to screem out of nowhere.

Even i wasnt expecting. I am glad you got you boost, you know i havnt eaten for a day but am not at all feeling hungry i think nivren has become everything for me rite now.  you know being on this thread is like a little home darlz so when ever u miss being home come to us. Big smile

Yep thats why i am sooo happy that we are finally seeing the change in nivi, the change we were all talking and wishing about has finally come.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Love the title sweetie. 

NivRen: Ek Anokha Ristha (did we use this already? so many threads losing track of them now)

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Love the title sweetie. 

NivRen: Ek Anokha Ristha (did we use this already? so many threads losing track of them now)
hey guys awsome names. lolz i know ketty we did have soo many threads that its hard to remember how many we had and what it was called. But i dont think we had that title as far as i can remember.

man not good at thinking up titles, mind blank all i can think is of nivren rite now.

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I have an idea for the thread's title

Nivren: Waiting for the 20th Smile : )

heheh what say guyzzzzzz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

nahhh moms use to me now screeming unexpectedly, i was doing that all nite when the segments came out so i guess she thinks its part of my habit to screem out of nowhere.

Even i wasnt expecting. I am glad you got you boost, you know i havnt eaten for a day but am not at all feeling hungry i think nivren has become everything for me rite now.  you know being on this thread is like a little home darlz so when ever u miss being home come to us. Big smile

Yep thats why i am sooo happy that we are finally seeing the change in nivi, the change we were all talking and wishing about has finally come.Big smile

Thanks sweetie. You are right this thread has become just like little family.  You know my niece just called to ask what are my plans and I was so much into reading these posts, I wasn't concentrating on her talk, and she was like why are you not listening to me? LOL 

Thank god I don't have habit of screaming, my neighbors would have thought I have gone mental. LOL

Dosti pe yeh haal hai to pyaar mein kya hoga woh khuda hi jane. Embarrassed But I am so glad that CT decided to give us this unexpected surprise. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top