Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 118)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

k just watched the episode!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGGOMGMGOGOGMOGMG

Faint double FAINNTTT
Aaaaa suchi my situation is the same as u. I am constantly fainting, due to lack of breathing. This epi is the best yet.

Cant even type properly man . I think i will just pass out soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

They are good composers and ya they used their own song. Even I am glad atleast for one day we were free from all the tensions of MP and CC and to tell you the truth I read the your post about don't watch 4th part and completely followed your advise and didn't watched 4th part its good na.Wink

That was good, at least once you followed my advice. Wink Well DD was really mean in last part. Not only to Nivi but to Sid and VD too. I can't wait when she gets zor ka zataka zor se. After today's episode, I have a doubt that if Sid would be able to stand up this time too. 

prajeeasyadadaNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

A very goodmorning to you all. Man i am over the moon watching the epi. This is the best gift the CTs gave us. I was not expecting their song/dance seq today but wow. I went to sleep while chatting with u guys and as soon as i got up i saw the epi and started to screem and woke everyone in the house up Embarrassed. OMG it was soooooooooooooooooooooo good. I have no words how to express it. I am surprised i am even alive now. I cant even breathe after watching the epi. It was just sensational.

Man i love how much nivi has opned up to viren. Not only was the date amazing but i loved each and every scene with Nivren, it was just naturally beautiful.

You guys have discussed so much and as usual i have to catch up to 30 pages, so will do that and chat with you at the same time. By the way what were u guys discussing now??
Hey Shova welcome back jaan so good to see you here I was missing you very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

I am going to watch more of these scenes agian and again and again.. I think the CTs want to compete with me with good scenes LOLOL
I think the more better I make my retreats the better the scenes they will give

what say lol I hope I dont run out of ideas

BUt OMG what a beautifulllllllllllllll episode. I skipped hte 4th part lol
I didn't want the precap..
was there one? and if yes what was it?
SuchiHug I am soo happy if they r competing with you. Your retreats are just amazing and u know what when i saw the epi the first person that came to my head was you, i was thinking about  your scenes and then watching the epi as well. So girl i hope too u dont run out of ides, but i am sure you wont. Keep on watching the scenes man. And thanks a ton for your retreats. This episode was a greate gift from the CTs wasnt it??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

They are good composers and ya they used their own song. Even I am glad atleast for one day we were free from all the tensions of MP and CC and to tell you the truth I read the your post about don't watch 4th part and completely followed your advise and didn't watched 4th part its good na.Wink

That was good, at least once you followed my advice. Wink Well DD was really mean in last part. Not only to Nivi but to Sid and VD too. I can't wait when she gets zor ka zataka zor se. After today's episode, I have a doubt that if Sid would be able to stand up this time too. 
Janeman Janebahar I don't want to know about DD I read lot about her already. I am too soaked in NivRen today I can only see NivRen today. Don't worry about DD she will get her jhataka soon and if for even pretense too I mean to make viewers believe Sid is behind it they showed Sid Negative for sometime then both HL and DD will get their lessons and till he will be proved innocent they will improve a lot. I really wish to see some aggressive Sid too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Suchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

A very goodmorning to you all. Man i am over the moon watching the epi. This is the best gift the CTs gave us. I was not expecting their song/dance seq today but wow. I went to sleep while chatting with u guys and as soon as i got up i saw the epi and started to screem and woke everyone in the house up Embarrassed. OMG it was soooooooooooooooooooooo good. I have no words how to express it. I am surprised i am even alive now. I cant even breathe after watching the epi. It was just sensational.

Man i love how much nivi has opned up to viren. Not only was the date amazing but i loved each and every scene with Nivren, it was just naturally beautiful.

You guys have discussed so much and as usual i have to catch up to 30 pages, so will do that and chat with you at the same time. By the way what were u guys discussing now??
Hey Shova welcome back jaan so good to see you here I was missing you very much
Hey i was missing you too jaan , hardly get to talk to you now days.

And ketty i didnt see your post about not seeing the 4th part and watched itCry that part was horrible but as soon as i finished i deleted all i watched from my mind and again just watched Nvren moments and aaaaahhhhhhh it was just like i am living a second life, but soon became dead watching the date scene.

Rachuu i agree with you i totally loved the song, OMG it was sooo good. So they made it esp for the epi rite??

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Shova you will definitely give a heart attack to your mom one day. LOL I wasn't looking forward to today's episode, but when I woke up and saw those segment, I couldn't believe my luck. This is the first time during holidays I am not at home. So this one was the boost I needed today. Big smile

Loved Nivi today, can't tell you how much she have changed since that 'Waqt' dialogue of Viren. 

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Janeman Janebahar I don't want to know about DD I read lot about her already. I am too soaked in NivRen today I can only see NivRen today. Don't worry about DD she will get her jhataka soon and if for even pretense too I mean to make viewers believe Sid is behind it they showed Sid Negative for sometime then both HL and DD will get their lessons and till he will be proved innocent they will improve a lot. I really wish to see some aggressive Sid too.
agreed i am too just seeing Nivren now, i am like dreaming with my eyes open.

You know guys i also loved the dadi/yash,nivi and viren scenes. They were soo good as well. I loved how viren took those photo.  ufff man this must be the best episode in the world.Big smile. I am grining like a fool rite now, cant stop smiling.

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top