Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 116)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenFan

One more thing did any1 notice when they showed that Viren returned with the mechanic and finds Sid there and chats with him, they show(with camera work) someone is looking at them from distance as if that sum1 is the MP, so MP can't be Viren or Sid unless they are trying to confuse us..

Lolz Sneha yesterday I was seeing MP in bushes and  today you are. I think this MP is going to haunt us in our sleep too. LOL There might be somebody watching but it wasn't clear. 

Ab kya karein dost CT's to kuch dikha nahin rahe hai so we ourselves are imagining things now i guess LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
What an AWESOME AND WONDERFUL way to end this weeks cycle of episodes!Clap

I woke up just a while back and reached for my laptop half dreading today's episode due to yesterday's precap. I thought "oh no, no Viren today because of the bike problem." Unhappy

However, after the first few minutes I thought I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!! NivRen overload today! My heart is still beating fast and I still have my goofy smile Tongue

I'm not even going to analyze anything today! Today is just to enjoy NivRen's budding relationship. The song sequence was a very pleasant surprise for viewers (did any of you guys know? I didn't and I was on the forum till 3 am)! NivRen's jugalbandi was very cute, but it was just one song right? The TB article said a few songs, but it doesn't matter, b/c  something is better than nothing at all!!

@Rach: I agree, we shouldn't complain about DD in the episode b/c we got a really good dose of NivRen.

@Keyy: Sharp eyes as usual!

@Milee: congrats on your 1000th post! It seems so far away for me, but I know NivRen will get me there in no time!

Edited by asyadada - 24 December 2010 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Ok My sweetypies my new theory: I read somewhere Viren's psychosis can be like Vidya Balan of Bhoolbhuliya So here is new story came up in my mind:

When Viren was 5 yr old he use to spend most of his time with his dadaji who use to recite the stories about brave warrior pritviraj chauhan who destroyed evil. Now his parents separate him to his dadaji which was a set back on the little child's mind. His subconcious mind always believed the stories to be true. NowViren is grown up he came home after so many years. After returning he saw his dadaji in critical condition and couldn't control his anger. He promised his dadaji he will destroy the girl because of whom his dadaji in this condition. But on the other side he met a girl towards whom he got attracted. After he comes to know the truth of the girl he believed she can't do this and he fell in love with her. He did everything in his power to get that girl in his life who has become his wife Nivedita. He promised her that he will give her all the happiness in the life. But behind this sane mind there is a insane mind who still has the delusion that this is the girl who has hurt his dada sahib and is responsible for his condition and he want to punish that girl. So when this insane mind triggers then obsessed pota wake up and try to harm the dushman ki beti to take his revenge by stalking her, scaring her and when the sane mind triggers then Obsessed husband comes out who romance with her, flirt with her, love her.

So how is my theory Jaan just came to my mind so couldn't resist posting it though I know many will want to kill me why in such a romantic mausam I have to write this story but I was tempted to write it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie awesome analysis completely loved it you are too good man I love you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

jazzmine Groupbie
jazzmine
jazzmine

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Cry im unlucky i missed today s episode
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hi all .. I just came online had a very busy morning
whats new how was the episode!?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ok My sweetypies my new theory: I read somewhere Viren's psychosis can be like Vidya Balan of Bhoolbhuliya So here is new story came up in my mind:

When Viren was 5 yr old he use to spend most of his time with his dadaji who use to recite the stories about brave warrior pritviraj chauhan who destroyed evil. Now his parents separate him to his dadaji which was a set back on the little child's mind. His subconcious mind always believed the stories to be true. NowViren is grown up he came home after so many years. After returning he saw his dadaji in critical condition and couldn't control his anger. He promised his dadaji he will destroy the girl because of whom his dadaji in this condition. But on the other side he met a girl towards whom he got attracted. After he comes to know the truth of the girl he believed she can't do this and he fell in love with her. He did everything in his power to get that girl in his life who has become his wife Nivedita. He promised her that he will give her all the happiness in the life. But behind this sane mind there is a insane mind who still has the delusion that this is the girl who has hurt his dada sahib and is responsible for his condition and he want to punish that girl. So when this insane mind triggers then obsessed pota wake up and try to harm the dushman ki beti to take his revenge by stalking her, scaring her and when the sane mind triggers then Obsessed husband comes out who romance with her, flirt with her, love her.

So how is my theory Jaan just came to my mind so couldn't resist posting it though I know many will want to kill me why in such a romantic mausam I have to write this story but I was tempted to write it.

Lolz sweetie at least today you shouldn't have doubted him being psychotic and after revenge. WinkYou just can't help it, can you? Wink Anyways I like your theory. Once again you are right on target. Wink 

In my mind I don't have any doubt about him turning against Nivi. He can go full psycho on his mom, DD, or HL I wouldn't care. On contrary I will be rooting for him. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Hi all .. I just came online had a very busy morning
whats new how was the episode!?

Suchi you are missing big time. Today's episode was haven. Go and watch. Full of NivRen and No CC. We missed you. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top