Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 113)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thnks guys..so i guess i shall meet u all in th enew thread tomorrow..off to work now..lol..can guys belive i hvn't slept for 3 days...LOL
so yeah I gotta get ready for work, so i shall see ya all tomorrow afternoon!

Merry christmas everyone Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

thnks guys..so i guess i shall meet u all in th enew thread tomorrow..off to work now..lol..can guys belive i hvn't slept for 3 days...LOL
so yeah I gotta get ready for work, so i shall see ya all tomorrow afternoon!

Merry christmas everyone Hug

Merry Christmas to you too Sanju. See you tomorrow. Hug Waiting for your new VM sweetie. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Simran today they started with friendship so something like

NivRen: Naye Ristey ki shuruwat Sachi dosti se.

What say I am not good at it but you can try with some word friendship in it

Rach dear i hav 1 tuhse milta julta

NIVREN : DOSTI SE PYAAR TAK KA SAFAR Big smile

zarmeenoParamoreDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Ok girls this being my 1000th post and I always wanted to write only about NivRen and I got my wish fulfilled by CT's by giving such a beautiful NivRen scenes.
I completed 1000 posts just by writing about only and only on NivRen, its really amazing.
And you know what I got another wish fulfilled today, I was waiting for taht from KC episode. Naintara dadi saw how happy her chuimui is with her rajkumar. Oh it was the second best scene in today's episode.
So I am going to write only and only on NivRen in this post.
1. Nivi eagerly waiting for her patidev, and as soon as she sees him she got a smile on her face. (what did I tell ya all in my post on the other thread for Nivi all her relations are from heart and now from heart she is doing her wifely duties too)And just looking at her waiting outside Viren got smile on his face and said sorry because of his stupid bike their first date after marriage got ruined but he will make it up to her, she says I am ok with it I don't want to go out anyways but he again tells her that he always keeps his promises and specially the ones which are made to her. (Viren we do believe you dear and even Nivi believes, you need not tell this all the time BUT you know what please say the dialogue often its good to hear from your mouth) Then she tells him that she was worried about him and he was really taken back, that someone is there in this big world who cares for him oh awesome dialogue and he was really happy that its his wife and life who cares about him. After saying this she is going inside as she is satisfied that her husband is home safely. But our hero after listening that awesome dialogue can't leave right? so follows her walking backwards saying how come you are leaving, you just said you were worried about me and while walking he falls on the car hood (Viren baba come on watch while you walk LOL) and Nivi laughs oh actually she laughed out loud. He was a little mad(he is showing off we know) and says you are laughig because I fell she says NO I am smiling because of what you said that in this big world there is someone who cares for you, she is talking about herself and Viren here. Awww kya jodi hai bhai EK DUJE KAY LIYE.
Then Viren starts counting how many times she laughed because of him 3 times and today 4th time, she leaves but when she heard Viren talking to himself she had to wait and listen. And our Sweetu is full on cloud 9 because of his wife, he says Viren Sood you are awesome this is 4th time she laughed when its 20th time Nivedita will be all yours forever and ever (Girls lets keep the count for our sweetu and pray that day will come fast, I know ki she will never laugh infront of him to tease from now onwards, hamari Nivi bhi chatpati hai Pati kay footsteps follow kar rahi hai) and poor sweetu thinks when does that day come oh so sweet, Viren it will come dear keep doing what you are doing that day will come pretty fast like jetspeed. And Nivi just smiles and goes inside thinking yeh kabhi nahi badlega.LOL
2. The terrace scene, oh my second best scene of the day, as my wish got fulfilled. Santa gave me my early christmas gift. Dadi is just like Viren she cannot live without seeing Nivi for long. So she comes out to look at her chuimui and Yash sees his sister first and tells dadi you want me to call her, but dadi stops him because she knows they have dil ki connection and Nivi will look at her. And walah when dadi calls her from her heart and Nivi looks at her and all emotional, dadi gives her flying kiss and at the same time Sweetu comes and takes the picture, Oh he doesn't want to miss the count so wants to take pictures for proof (Good thinking dear) but Nivi tells him dadi is watching poor Viren thinks that Nivi is just saying for him to stop and starts telling her to smile while takes picture but Nivi is getting very conscious as dadi is watching them. Viren says I am not afraid of my dadi or your dadi and turns around and see dadi there and watching them oh Pakdigayi nah Viren, and dadi knows he is badmaash (just like us we know our Sweetu is badmaash) and Viren looks at Nivi adn she smile and tells told ya dadi is standing, so now pataofy dadi says dadi's smile is better than yours so he calls dadi to smile, oh dadi is all self conscious and gives a full on smile why won't she? she saw her chuimui with her rajkumar all happy then smile tho aana hi tha. Viren takes her picture and Yash is so happy for his sister an jiju. Viren just grabs Nivi's hand takes her away that was so funny pakdagaya naa.
3. The beautiful scene which is just out of this world. I have to say just like all of you I enjoyed Kinshuk and Neha's chemistry. Its just awesome. Brilliant performanceClapClap.
He brings her to the date place, accha hua bike MP karab kardiya we got to see such a beautiful date with all lights and fire and serene environment in the night (chaand toh raat kho hi nikal thi na) Viren was looking dashing and Nivi oh she is such a beauty. Rajkumari Chandramukhi on date with her Rajkumar Viren Sood.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The way he says you have to believe your husband, oh Viren she does dear always until eternity.
She was so overwhelmed looking at the place and then the photographs. Then the dosti proposition it was the best(they are friends as man and wife not as a girl and boy)It was perfect they already have trust on each other, respect for each other and now it reached friendship and the day is not far off it will change to LOVE.
Remember guys I did tell you before that in every relation friendship should be the foundation because you are so free with your friend more than your family. OH their friendship as man and wife will be awesome.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Then he asks her to always smile because she looks beautiful when she smiles. Then the song adn flute playing. IT was just awesome and made me speechless. I won't write more about it because I know just like me you all are feeling the same.
The best part is it ends on her smiling face. She lost one friend who she loved but she gained another friend whom she will fall in love.

These are my thoughts actually there is so much to write but being holiday I need togo and take care of my husband and be with him.
And girls thanks for always being there for me and supporting me when I write my thoughts, its just because of your girls I made 1000 psts in just 2 months, you have become my virtual family.
I do hope adn wish that our NivRen jodi reach the heights and make place in everyone hearts. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadaShayafansimran728lamsgmann2010zarmeenoParamoreScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Milee congratulation on finishing 1000 post. Amazing analysis of our favorite jodi. Loved them today. You so right about friendship being a foundation of all relationship. This time they became true friends, not because of any compulsion or sympathy because they care and worry for each other and they trust each other fully. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoParamoreScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Milee, what a great analysis! And that to of NivRen only. Can't beat that. Wink Wow, what an episode. I am thrilled. I think, this is truly a Christmas gift from Santa for all of us. Okay, have to now go back and watch the episode plus read through all the posts from page-74...

zarmeenoParamoreDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Miliee Hey dear wonderful analysis .Trulyy lovedd it .n congratzz 2 u for completilg !000th post .

@all guyzz plzzz i want d ans for my ques .Rach did ,n now i want more as my heart still beleves n i still feel ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi just before when Nivi hits on his nose n runs frm there .Plzz guyzz ans me n clear my doubt .Was it only me or any other also observed n felt it ? Did Viren reallyy was abt 2 kiss her ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoParamoregmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Miliee Hey dear wonderful analysis .Trulyy lovedd it .n congratzz 2 u for completilg !000th post .

@all guyzz plzzz i want d ans for my ques .Rach did ,n now i want more as my heart still beleves n i still feel ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi just before when Nivi hits on his nose n runs frm there .Plzz guyzz ans me n clear my doubt .Was it only me or any other also observed n felt it ? Did Viren reallyy was abt 2 kiss her ?

Sush.. I am sorry to break your heart dear but i went and saw the scene again and i dont think he was trying to kiss.

i was coming close to her and was looking at her but there was distance and i dont think he was approaching her from that aspect.

sorry! but Nivi touching his nose is more than that....i mean of all ppl Nivi made the move to touch him?? come on that should cheer you up right?? 

zarmeenoParamoreScintillating

Go to top