Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 105)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by xaviara

I knowwww !!! What a beautiful christmas gift we got !! NivRen's friendship !! If their friendship is like this, what will be our condition when we see their love and passionate scenes !! EmbarrassedLOL We will tolh surely be dead !!! Embarrassed ROFL
wohi toh m thinking yaar...unki frienship wali chemistry aisi hai toh hubby wife waali chemistry dkh kar mjhe toh aag lag jaayegi ROFL
bhagwaan give me the strength to take this sizzling chemistry ROFL

ayee haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! poor you !!! we will be dead with happiness, you will be dead with jealous ! awwwwww my baby !!! ROFLROFLROFL It is okay ! Just think it is practice for Kinshuk for ya !! EmbarrassedWinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoKinSanj

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

You know i had this feeling that it would be tonight, that is why i said a girl can wish ! I was like maybe they would give us a treat for the holidays ? Embarrassed
kaash tune yeh maanga hota ki sanju ko kinny mil jaaye toh teri yeh dua bhi kabul ho jaati!EmbarrassedLOL

awww next time i will surely pray that only !!! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

I knowwww !!! What a beautiful christmas gift we got !! NivRen's friendship !! If their friendship is like this, what will be our condition when we see their love and passionate scenes !! EmbarrassedLOL We will tolh surely be dead !!! Embarrassed ROFL
wohi toh m thinking yaar...unki frienship wali chemistry aisi hai toh hubby wife waali chemistry dkh kar mjhe toh aag lag jaayegi ROFL
bhagwaan give me the strength to take this sizzling chemistry ROFL

ayee haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! poor you !!! we will be dead with happiness, you will be dead with jealous ! awwwwww my baby !!! ROFLROFLROFL It is okay ! Just think it is practice for Kinshuk for ya !! EmbarrassedWinkLOL
bas yeh gham laga rahega ki kaash main hoti wahaan..hehe
chalo prefession hai uska...seh lenge...haan dats a gud idea i'll take it as his practice for me ;-)

prajeesimran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged

You know i had this feeling that it would be tonight, that is why i said a girl can wish ! I was like maybe they would give us a treat for the holidays ? Embarrassed
kaash tune yeh maanga hota ki sanju ko kinny mil jaaye toh teri yeh dua bhi kabul ho jaati!EmbarrassedLOL

awww next time i will surely pray that only !!! *hugs*
yes sab pray karo ki sanju ko kinny mil jaaye and they become KinSanj Embarrassed

prajeesimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yes Sanju agree with navi don't even think abt the last part yaar Nivren scenes were so beautifuk it is just beyond words. they were fun, romantic and meanigful and so was the song. Yaaaaaaaaaaaar i cannot descibe it in words. Chalo what an amazing gift we got from CT's today thank u so much RS for such a wonderful episode.

Forget about DD today. I am not even thinking about what stupidity we have to bear on Monday. I just don't want to come out of this dream. Embarrassed

BTW Zarmeen, our prayers have been answered, we got a NivRen date and NO CC. Can you believe it, CCBM episode without Bellatrix. Big smile No wonder their date went smooth without any interruption.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoxaviara

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Wow what a start to the day <3

I wasn't expecting them to show the song sequence today but I was in for a surprise <3 That and the NivRen filled episode made up for all the Divya related rubbish in the middle.

And the SBB segment was like beyond adorable hai <3 

Still haven't fully recovered from the pleasant shock <3

Shayafangmann2010xaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
oye guys just to let u know this week i am to be grilled..i mean i am the COTW oki..so if u guys have anything to ask me..do ask Big smile

simran728gmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ok guys I have a question who watched the jugalbandi more than 10 times (I have just completed 10 times)

gmann2010XSilentWishesXKinSanj

Go to top