Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 103)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I loved the enitre episode except the last part god that DD>>>ARGH!

but omg omg omg omg Nivren's jugalbandi took my heart away.. Day Dreaming
I was drooling over viren..omg I was literally like this Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafangmann2010zarmeenoXSilentWishesXxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Finally we can see Nivi slowing coming out of her shell. Both Nivi and Viren looked cute today. I loved that Nivi was so worried and waiting eagerly for Viren outside house. Finally she showing her concern for him and oh how happy that made him feel. He was on cloud 9. I was telling from many days that these are two miserable souls whom everyone else hates and they should just realize that they have only each other. And today I saw that. Oh how happy I am to see that finally  a communication which was romantic yet so meaningful. 

Terrace scene was so touchy. The way NT Dadi and Nivi was looking at each other. Nivi was happy seeing her dadi well and Dadi was happy seeing her grand daughter happy. Viren was such a cutie pie, hyeee he made even NT Dadi blush. Blushing 

The song sequence was the best. It was a perfect song and both KM and Neha did a wonderful job. NivRen looked so happy. Thanks CT for giving us a wonderful gift of Christmas, you definitely made my holidays. Big smile

Edited by gmann2010 - 24 December 2010 at 8:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
navi can I request u something. Can u plese do all nivren scenes in just one video. sorry sweetie but if it will be a problem then don't worry abt it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

NAVS!!! IT IS TONIGHT! omg omg omg omg omg omg

OMG ! OMG ! OMG !!! i CAN'T BREATHEEEEE !!! Embarrassed Lolzzz my wishing for it tonight came true !!! LOLEmbarrassedWink
What a sweet Christmas gift the CT's gave us !!!!!!!!
navi dont watch part 4 otherwise mood will be spoiled

Zarmeen, too late already watched it and it is okay, my mood is not spoiled, I was expecting this to happen sooner or later and you know what I'm not worried about Nivi anymore, she is slowly becoming more sure of herself ! She loves her Di and always will, but one more accusation from Divya and Nivi won't let her walk all over her anymore !! I know she is never going to hurt her sister by telling her about her sacrifice or that Sid was going to call off the wedding, but Divya's continous harsh treatment of Nivi will not go unnoticed by either Sid or Viren !! And in the end the only one who is going to respect of everyone is going to be Divya.

I agree with u Navi. Sid was actually shocked today by her behaviour.

Viren has already seen Divya's behavior, and he told her off politely because he knows how much  she means to Nivi, but at that time Divya was only questioning the reason for NivRen's marriage, but if Viren gets to know that Nivi is actually  accusing and slandering Nivi's character even Nivi won't be able to stop Viren from telling Divya about Nivi's sacrifice !! And this time Sid won't keep quite either because he has wronged Nivi already and he won't let Divya accuse and blame Nivi for his actions, because it was because of him that Divya never found out about Sid-Nivi and that he was not able to say No when he had feelings for someone else !!

prajeesimran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

navi can I request u something. Can u plese do all nivren scenes in just one video. sorry sweetie but if it will be a problem then don't worry abt it.

Sure sweetheart !! No problem ! Will put all the NivRen scenes together in one scene !! Embarrassed

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
guys jo mera haal hai kya woh sab ka haal hai?

prajeeShayafansimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

I loved the enitre episode except the last part god that DD>>>ARGH!

but omg omg omg omg Nivren's jugalbandi took my heart away.. Day Dreaming
I was drooling over viren..omg I was literally like this Day Dreaming

sanju forget the last part, I have too !! Just think about Nivren the whole weekend and you will be fine !!!! Wink and yes the jugalbandi was out of this world !! NivRen's chemistry was amazing ! just imagine if they are like this when they are just friends, God help us when we get a sequence and date where they are in love !!! Embarrassed

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Sure sweetheart !! No problem ! Will put all the NivRen scenes together in one scene !! Embarrassed
haye thank u so much. Love u sweetie. U r the best

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top