Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

girls have uploaded the scene on YT

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh Navz u dunno how much i love you for doing this. Ok i have to run to watch it again for the hundereth times
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

NO ONE IS ANSWERING MY QUESTION 😭😭😭

Rachu i answered it look back a page it above your this post darlz. How can i not answer your question.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

It is right after song sequence. Beginning of part 4. As you skipped part 4 you didn't see that scene.

Thanks Ketty for the information and Payal I was asking when did Hemlata gave paranthe and when did Sid called HL chachi. Ok I don't wish to watch it.

Payal I watched it again and I don't feel he was about to kiss her and it looks like just dance step and when Nivi peck his nose at him he reacted because that was unexpected blow. Anyway even he was thinking about that he can't do it soon jaan.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Sorry, Rach! What question are you referring to?

OMG payal i heard him say chachiji🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ketty and rachu u better see the end of part 4 to hear this, man sooooooooo funny. ahahah he still doesnt see the MOM in HL. aahah🤣🤣
Originally posted by: qse6

Rachu i answered it look back a page it above your this post darlz. How can i not answer your question.

Thanks Shova what happened to us jaan we always get involved in solving mysteries till yesterday we were solving who is MP and his purposes and today we are debating whether or not Viren was trying to kiss Nivi we just get our electron microscope and disect his each every gesture hai na.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Thanks Ketty for the information and Payal I was asking when did Hemlata gave paranthe and when did Sid called HL chachi. Ok I don't wish to watch it.

Payal I watched it again and I don't feel he was about to kiss her and it looks like just dance step and when Nivi peck his nose at him he reacted because that was unexpected blow. Anyway even he was thinking about that he can't do it soon jaan.

Rachu😭😭😭 all we r saying is he was thinking it, cause look at his eyes, there was a sudden change and he gets all dreamy and was most likely lost in his thoughts about her and mabye was thinking of getting close?? dunno but what ever it was he was lost in her thoughts. Also when he goes to lean on her and she stops, the way he picks up her hand😳OMG i thought then he will just peck a kiss but nop he is smart he just slowly held on to it as if he felt like never letting go. yep he knows he cant do it soon thats why he didnt and happy he didnt do it now. I want another beautiful scene like this and where that time the love is from both sides.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Thanks Shova what happened to us jaan we always get involved in solving mysteries till yesterday we were solving who is MP and his purposes and today we are debating whether or not Viren was trying to kiss Nivi we just get our electron microscope and disect his each every gesture hai na.

🤣🤣 Rachu it has become our rutine babes, we have to solve mysteries even if there is none. lolz so here again we are investigating viren's moves.

But darlz do check out the last bit to part 4, you will see sid calling HL chachiji 🤣🤣 just loved it man. go watch it now🤣🤣
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Guys why am i so adicted to nivren scenes after Navz uploded it i am going mental just watching it.

also Nivi's smile does not dissapear for a second in  their date. her smile seems to get bigger and bigger with each passing moment of their date. man it was soo good to see her soo happy, and Viren OMG he was totally lost in her.
Originally posted by: qse6

🤣🤣 Rachu it has become our rutine babes, we have to solve mysteries even if there is none. lolz so here again we are investigating viren's moves.

But darlz do check out the last bit to part 4, you will see sid calling HL chachiji 🤣🤣 just loved it man. go watch it now🤣🤣

Ok I watched the scene and I was laughing🤣 I think it is a blooper but its too much I mean he was becoming so sweet with Divya and she was involved in Nivi and making Sid angry but still Sid managed politely.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Also guys wanna say i just loved the worry in nivi's eyes when she was wating for viren, and loved it that as soon as she saw him her smile just crept up. man she is simply falling for him.

I also loved it how viren ran up to where she was standing. man he looked like a cute child running.😃

also in the whole scene nivi is smiling and not once did her smile dissapear.

guys i dunno if this has been discussed or not but when viren asks why r u smiling is it cause i fell"  nivi replies but says "aap". Why is this?? is it an indication she is feeling for him etc and she said aap ?? some one plz explain.