Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 102)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
WOW WOW ...I have no words to describe NiVren today...I have only watched first 3 parts and it was full of NiVren...Nivi is so beautiful and cute and she is liking VIren....Viren is on cloud 9. Their jugalbandi is excellent and they both are looking gorgeous together. Yes it is the beginning of their friendship(one more time) and then love. Nivi is leaving all her inhibitions behind...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

NAVS!!! IT IS TONIGHT! omg omg omg omg omg omg

OMG ! OMG ! OMG !!! i CAN'T BREATHEEEEE !!! Embarrassed Lolzzz my wishing for it tonight came true !!! LOLEmbarrassedWink
What a sweet Christmas gift the CT's gave us !!!!!!!!
navi dont watch part 4 otherwise mood will be spoiled

Zarmeen, too late already watched it and it is okay, my mood is not spoiled, I was expecting this to happen sooner or later and you know what I'm not worried about Nivi anymore, she is slowly becoming more sure of herself ! She loves her Di and always will, but one more accusation from Divya and Nivi won't let her walk all over her anymore !! I know she is never going to hurt her sister by telling her about her sacrifice or that Sid was going to call off the wedding, but Divya's continous harsh treatment of Nivi will not go unnoticed by either Sid or Viren !! And in the end the only one who is going to respect of everyone is going to be Divya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Today I loved the dialog Viren said to Nivi soch rahan huin duniya mein jab itne log hain to koi apki fikar kare ya pareshan ho to acha lagta hai and Nivi gave similar reply to Viren. Wah both Husband wife complement each other so well Viren gave similar reply to dadaji and Nivi now gave similar reply to him not bad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoXSilentWishesX

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hated DD today. Was ordering Nivi like she was the servant of the house.
The sequence wow what an amazing yaar. Nivi was all bubbly and the wordings oof the songs were amazing. yaar can any1 tell me th emovie
Zarmeen don't hate anyone today just concentrate on NivRen and their cute si jugalbandi anyways Divya is helping NivRen and it will be good that even last chingari if it is between Sid and Nivi will cool down due to Divya and after she get to know the truth she will be helping Nivi not the other way round. So just chill and enjoy the Jugalbandi and new friendship between NivRen. Moreover Nivi was all smiling today even Viren captured her smile on terrace and when dadi looked at him he was shy for moment but next moment he made NT dadi shy.
yaar so true Rach. Actually the whole Nivren thing was adorable. Nivi was all bubbly and so open and it was just mindblowing. Yaar what a way to spend the weekand.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

fai_luBz_NehaHC Senior Member
fai_luBz_NehaHC
fai_luBz_NehaHC

Haye.hAye.ma niVren rocKed in 2dAy'z episOde.dIng..dinG.diNg!. wAt a grEat scEne yaAar.vIren lukz soooo hOt 2day.nd juz luVd nivi 2dAy.awwWwie.sHe luKd mor preTtier dAn eVa whiLe smiLing.i waz smiLing lyk a foOl wen i sAw deir scEne...hOp dey Will win hotteSt jOdi awArd in stAr parivAr awaRd 2011.*fiNger crOssed*.muaaaaHz for NiVren.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gina24Shayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Originally posted by anjubala

WOW WOW ...I have no words to describe NiVren today...I have only watched first 3 parts and it was full of NiVren...Nivi is so beautiful and cute and she is liking VIren....Viren is on cloud 9. Their jugalbandi is excellent and they both are looking gorgeous together. Yes it is the beginning of their friendship(one more time) and then love. Nivi is leaving all her inhibitions behind...

If friendship is like this.,just imagine how it will be once they are in love....... i cant  wait to watch it...............Smile........... just loved the way she waited outside the house for viren to come........ i loved when viren said that he is counting on the number of times niveditha smiled.......Smile.......in short loved all nivren scenes...........it was really a feast for us guys............

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hey girls!
I loved today's episode! I watched only part 1 and 2! Embarrassed
I loved Nivi waiting for viren Day Dreaming And then viren smiling on seeing her! It is just so adorable Day Dreaming It is so like husband-wife moment Embarrassed Then Viren's dialogues were so deep! And Wow Nivi used his dialogue on him ShockedDay Dreaming

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

NAVS!!! IT IS TONIGHT! omg omg omg omg omg omg

OMG ! OMG ! OMG !!! i CAN'T BREATHEEEEE !!! Embarrassed Lolzzz my wishing for it tonight came true !!! LOLEmbarrassedWink
What a sweet Christmas gift the CT's gave us !!!!!!!!
navi dont watch part 4 otherwise mood will be spoiled

Zarmeen, too late already watched it and it is okay, my mood is not spoiled, I was expecting this to happen sooner or later and you know what I'm not worried about Nivi anymore, she is slowly becoming more sure of herself ! She loves her Di and always will, but one more accusation from Divya and Nivi won't let her walk all over her anymore !! I know she is never going to hurt her sister by telling her about her sacrifice or that Sid was going to call off the wedding, but Divya's continous harsh treatment of Nivi will not go unnoticed by either Sid or Viren !! And in the end the only one who is going to respect of everyone is going to be Divya.

I agree with u Navi. Sid was actually shocked today by her behaviour.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top