Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 10)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Sometime I feel her games are too childish anyone with little insight can understand what chanchal is doing but right now its seems everyone is pawn in her hand and moving the way she moves them and still she thinks no one ask her as she is doing everything she wants.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Sometime I feel her games are too childish anyone with little insight can understand what chanchal is doing but right now its seems everyone is pawn in her hand and moving the way she moves them and still she thinks no one ask her as she is doing everything she wants.

I know that bothers me a lot. Her all plans are full of risks but still works somehow. CT should not make all other characters so gullible. How come they never questions her motives? Forget Sid and VIren, but Nivi and Divya knows how she is. But DD now a days blindly believes her. And Nivi, mahan atma can't go against her own MIL. Some body for god sake in that whole house should use a little bit of brain, that's all it needs. You know her plan works not because those are intelligent, but because people she is aiming them at are so damn stupid or too goody-goody.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Rachu, you are so funny yaar. I started laughing reading your posts.LOL

So what do you think about Viren missing in action today? I think he was in a deep sleep dreaming about how good was his KC. First time patni ka haath say kana kaya toh kumbakaran jaisa sogaya, patni kho itna daant pada aur ek chata laga phir bhi nahi aaya bachaney kay liye. She better not feed him from now onwards, she won't have her body guard all the time around her.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaegmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Rachu, you are so funny yaar. I started laughing reading your posts.LOL

So what do you think about Viren missing in action today? I think he was in a deep sleep dreaming about how good was his KC. First time patni ka haath say kana kaya toh kumbakaran jaisa sogaya, patni kho itna daant pada aur ek chata laga phir bhi nahi aaya bachaney kay liye. She better not feed him from now onwards, she won't have her body guard all the time around her.LOL
Due to her feeding his 24/7 survillence and stalking failed I want someone to stalk Hemlata and scare her. She better not feed him now onwards so that his survillence keep going.

shana_83simran728milee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sharma.nat

I know that bothers me a lot. Her all plans are full of risks but still works somehow. CT should not make all other characters so gullible. How come they never questions her motives? Forget Sid and VIren, but Nivi and Divya knows how she is. But DD now a days blindly believes her. And Nivi, mahan atma can't go against her own MIL. Some body for god sake in that whole house should use a little bit of brain, that's all it needs. You know her plan works not because those are intelligent, but because people she is aiming them at are so damn stupid or too goody-goody.
Ketty, dear didn't you just read what Rachu wrote about Sood family and their task point. They can just handle one task at a time. Right now everyone of them are busy with other tasks. LOL
Jokes apart, its true that if you use your brain even a child can figure out the game she is playing but right now everyone's brain waves are not working except CC.

shana_83simran728celestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hey! I have been a silent reader but now i feel like talking! Lovely topic. I love nivren. I seriously loved reading it. Just imagine the day when Nivi will completely go crazy over her love for Viren.Well frankly speaking i want this whole process to be slow. In this way we can get to see more of their love and passion. Nivi also will be obssessed. I so want her to fall in love with viren soon but it will be better if the whole thing is slow.Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014celestaegmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome, new thread and 10 pages already!! Have to catch up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Sometime I feel each and every family member has gifted their brain powers to Chanchal see how it goes
25-26 yrs ago Jawaher met a girl who was beautiful and he lost in her and asked her hand for the wedding but she kept one condition she said she wants his brain now JW was mad in her love gave her all his brain power. She became sood bahu slowly slowly she captured YD and VD brain but couldn't get dadaji brains. Few years later when her son was 5 yr old she tried to get his brain too but due to influence of BS she couldn't get it so JAAL send him to boarding to reduce that influence.

Then time go by everyone grown up and Sid wanted to marry Nivi and gave his brain to Chanchal so that she can use it in lieu to get married to Nivi but Chanchal decieved him and got him married to brainless creature Divya. Then Viren came and was full of brain cells which Chanchal was unable to capture. He fell in love with Nivi and used his brain powers to get her in his life and both got married and the night he left from house and in a way met Chanchal and she asked him his brain only then she will let his wife stay. He gave her his brain too. Chanchal again tried to decieve him but our Viren was little smart instead of giving her complete brain powers he kept very few with him as a result you could see he sometimes uses his brain.  

So this is the reason only Chanchal uses her brain and no one else

Edited by sharma.nat - 22 December 2010 at 9:32pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014celestaezarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaXSilentWishesX

Go to top