Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... - Page 117

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

hey Darlz๐Ÿค—. yep agree Viren was at his best today. I loved each and every action he did.

yeah yaar 
 can't help watch the epi like five time but still just want watch it again . i don't how she resisting him
 but she is falling for him
i am sure of that !!
  i am Ayesha!!! and U?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taman07

yeah yaar 

can't help watch the epi like five time but still just want watch it again . i don't how she resisting him
 but she is falling for him
i am sure of that !!
  i am Ayesha!!! and U?

hey ayesha i am Shova๐Ÿ˜ƒ Nice meeting u.
yep  she just couldnt resist his charms she has fallen for him. today was such a give away but she is yet to realise that the feeling she has is love, and when that day come oh man it will be another rocking epi
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey ayesha i am Shova๐Ÿ˜ƒ Nice meeting u.
yep  she just couldnt resist his charms she has fallen for him. today was such a give away but she is yet to realise that the feeling she has is love, and when that day come oh man it will be another rocking epi

nice to meet u too yaar!!!
 yeah i agree she could not and she will for him. and i am waiting for that epi yaar
   i can't wait for monday yaar 
 i want know when they are having maha epi yaar

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Guys why r we soo quite today??? lets discuss this new relationship that has begun between our Nivren. I am soo excited about this. Since the KC epi there has been a huge change in Nivi. she was oh so comfortable with Viren today, and whats funny is when Viren said dosti, Nivi had a confused face, i wonder why๐Ÿ˜‰ lolz. I bet she wasnt expecting viren to say this dosti word in such a romantic atmospher.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys why r we soo quite today??? lets discuss this new relationship that has begun between our Nivren. I am soo excited about this. Since the KC epi there has been a huge change in Nivi. she was oh so comfortable with Viren today, and whats funny is when Viren said dosti, Nivi had a confused face, i wonder why๐Ÿ˜‰ lolz. I bet she wasnt expecting viren to say this dosti word in such a romantic atmospher.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hehehehehe I thought that too. She was kind of shocked that what have happened to my pati dev. Everyday he can't get enough of telling me that he is my pati and today he want to be dost. ๐Ÿ˜†
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

hehehehehe I thought that too. She was kind of shocked that what have happened to my pati dev. Everyday he can't get enough of telling me that he is my pati and today he want to be dost. ๐Ÿ˜†

I knowww she was totally confused.

By the way congraz for reaching 1000 number of post and becoming a goldie.๐Ÿ‘
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I knowww she was totally confused.

By the way congraz for reaching 1000 number of post and becoming a goldie.๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Sweetie. I just told you that on other thread.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Thanks Sweetie. I just told you that on other thread.

yeh i was faster then u darlz i knew u would reach it any moment so had it written out allready๐Ÿ˜ณ and posted it as soon as u reached 1000.

Congratz. im glad i could be the first one to wish u.
malleswari thumbnail

Hi friends,

I am also a great fan of niviren.  I have got one doubt, can we get sbs segment link for all the episodes of ccbm ( i mean only niviren scenes)?  If yes, can u help with out with that? Pls...............  I just love reading the views of all niviren fans who post their views here.  Keep posting ur most beautiful view and i love u all and thanks for your beautiful reviews. 

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malleswari

Hi friends,

I am also a great fan of niviren.  I have got one doubt, can we get sbs segment link for all the episodes of ccbm ( i mean only niviren scenes)?  If yes, can u help with out with that? Pls...............  I just love reading the views of all niviren fans who post their views here.  Keep posting ur most beautiful view and i love u all and thanks for your beautiful reviews. 

@malleswari, welcome to NivRen dreamland. One of our NivRen maniacs Navz (username is xaviara ) has a Youtube channel, where you can find out most of the SBS/SBB segments of CCBM. Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChandChupaBadalFan

OR Here in IF Navz has a separate thread for all NivRen scenes including SBS/SBB segments of NivRen. Link is : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1429862

Enjoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by shana_83 - 13 years ago